Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 11-27-2006, 01:09 PM   #76
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshcamp69
In the tub?
In the tub. Around the tub. On the tub..whatever...

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 01:12 PM   #77
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaser
This time I will try doggie after a long foreplay with my two fingers and you will feel fully filled up all sides of your pussy...and you will feel suddenly that something is torn and exloded which will fill mine with a cup of hot water.You will just shout with big sigh.And you will ask chocolate ...
Oooo! Oooh! Aaaaah! Yes! >breathe..breathe..breathe<

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:14 PM   #78
joshcamp69
Flirting God
I'm A Flirt

joshcamp69 has disabled reputation

You need me and the smiling man.. Tag!
joshcamp69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 01:14 PM   #79
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYMRS75
Oooo! Oooh! Aaaaah! Yes! >breathe..breathe..breathe<
Any pain when I push the head down in you in doggie when I stand up?Hear the sound of slapping?
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 01:17 PM   #80
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
Any pain when I push the head down in you in doggie when I stand up?Hear the sound of slapping?
Foolish man. You should read around. And if you're up to speed, you already konw I like it rough...

Old 11-27-2006, 01:18 PM   #81
steamy
Life is just too short!

steamy has a reputation beyond repute steamy has a reputation beyond repute steamy has a reputation beyond repute steamy has a reputation beyond repute steamy has a reputation beyond repute steamy has a reputation beyond repute steamy has a reputation beyond repute steamy has a reputation beyond repute steamy has a reputation beyond repute steamy has a reputation beyond repute steamy has a reputation beyond repute

I need to hit the PowerBall Lottery
steamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 01:19 PM   #82
joshcamp69
Flirting God
I'm A Flirt

joshcamp69 has disabled reputation

Rough is good, and i have the power balls.
joshcamp69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 01:21 PM   #83
yaser
Flirting God

yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Foolish man. You should read around. And if you're up to speed, you already konw I like it rough...
But hun this roughness will tear your pussy and you will moan for one week.I had such experiments...
Old 11-27-2006, 01:27 PM   #84
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
But hun this roughness will tear your pussy and you will moan for one week.I had such experiments...
So, I see you're into dominance...

Old 11-27-2006, 01:28 PM   #85
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshcamp69
Rough is good, and i have the power balls.
Don't need power balls..just enough balls!

Old 11-27-2006, 01:31 PM   #86
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
So, I see you're into dominance...
I am a man...My role is to make you pregnant...to put semen ito the depths of your pussy.We are not playing a game here.If you call this dominance,yes it is and it should be so.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:35 PM   #87
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
I am a man...My role is to make you pregnant...to put semen ito the depths of your pussy.We are not playing a game here.If you call this dominance,yes it is and it should be so.
True, men are good for both. But there are those of us who are only submissive when we want to be.

Old 11-27-2006, 01:39 PM   #88
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
True, men are good for both. But there are those of us who are only submissive when we want to be.
Well hun I say the lat word whether you accept or not.Final word is yaser's. I can be passive in betweens but not at the end .
Old 11-27-2006, 01:43 PM   #89
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
Well hun I say the lat word whether you accept or not.Final word is yaser's. I can be passive in betweens but not at the end .
I've always been the give and take kind of woman..I like a man who can appreciate the same.

Old 11-27-2006, 01:46 PM   #90
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
I've always been the give and take kind of woman..I like a man who can appreciate the same.
My Dear Mighty,we are talikng about the sex in bed.Of course I am a man who always believes to give and take.I don't want to be passive at the final stage of sex.That is all.And you have orgasm first.I will have it later.But I will put the last period.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:58 PM   #91
MIGHTY
It's all real...

I need some good sleep...just wish I had someone to spoon with right now...

Old 11-28-2006, 01:00 PM   #92
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

I dont want that justt a soft neck massage got a rotten headache sorry
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 01:03 PM   #93
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norfolkdave
I dont want that justt a soft neck massage got a rotten headache sorry
All about give and take here...>massaging your temples<

Old 11-28-2006, 01:10 PM   #94
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All about give and take here...>massaging your temples<
All joking apart I could really do with that now, Ive tried sleepinyg it off and nothing its still in my eyes, , its making me shake and feel woosy as though drunk, I dont feel like my oldself at all,
Old 11-28-2006, 01:13 PM   #95
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
All joking apart I could really do with that now, Ive tried sleepinyg it off and nothing its still in my eyes, , its making me shake and feel woosy as though drunk, I dont feel like my oldself at all,
I get migraines...usually there's a trigger. Rest is good..dark room. A soft touch will do. And try caffeine..it really works. Wish I could help...

Old 11-28-2006, 01:15 PM   #96
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Quote:
I get migraines...usually there's a trigger. Rest is good..dark room. A soft touch will do. And try caffeine..it really works. Wish I could help...
Thanks for the advice love, just finish up on here in 15 minutes then I think I will heed your advice.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:17 PM   #97
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
Thanks for the advice love, just finish up on here in 15 minutes then I think I will heed your advice.
Let me know what worked...if anything. Also, if I don't eat for a while, I'll get one. Good luck!

Old 11-28-2006, 01:20 PM   #98
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Quote:
Let me know what worked...if anything. Also, if I don't eat for a while, I'll get one. Good luck!
Thanks hun let you know tomorrow how it went
Old 11-28-2006, 05:44 PM   #99
Into_it@Denver
Super Flirt
I'm New Here

Into_it@Denver has a reputation beyond repute Into_it@Denver has a reputation beyond repute Into_it@Denver has a reputation beyond repute Into_it@Denver has a reputation beyond repute Into_it@Denver has a reputation beyond repute Into_it@Denver has a reputation beyond repute Into_it@Denver has a reputation beyond repute Into_it@Denver has a reputation beyond repute Into_it@Denver has a reputation beyond repute Into_it@Denver has a reputation beyond repute Into_it@Denver has a reputation beyond repute

Mighty, what part of Missouri, I'll spoon wit ya
Into_it@Denver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:50 PM   #100
Dmy
Always dreaming!

Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like
Wink

I need a sexual Fix...!
Dmy is offline   Reply With Quote