Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 02-20-2007, 01:57 PM   #1251
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

.... to be sick, just eaten 6 pancakes!! Whoppers they were too...
p.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 02:03 PM   #1252
Inspector72
Flirting God

Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PragmaticJen
.... to be sick, just eaten 6 pancakes!! Whoppers they were too...
Oh you are just doing that to rub it in!!! Thanks!!! Now i am going to have to leave here and go to Bon Evans and get me some.....but I am going to pour warm syrup all over you for that!!!
Inspector72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 02:04 PM   #1253
CJSinIL
Violet's!

CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like

Dare is over. Maybe i'll share another time. I need to go get some lunch.
CJSinIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 02:05 PM   #1254
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector72
Oh you are just doing that to rub it in!!! Thanks!!! Now i am going to have to leave here and go to Bon Evans and get me some.....but I am going to pour warm syrup all over you for that!!!
Syrup!! Syrup!! yucky poo poo, lemon and sugar is all that is needed... tell you what, I managed to flip them all ...
Old 02-20-2007, 02:09 PM   #1255
Inspector72
Flirting God

Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute Inspector72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Syrup!! Syrup!! yucky poo poo, lemon and sugar is all that is needed... tell you what, I managed to flip them all ...
Nice! here I am stuck on the phone...talking to some client ...starving to death and you keep talking about FOOD!!! oh did you even think of me and my empty belly?
Old 02-20-2007, 02:16 PM   #1256
p.J
Flirting God

Quote:
Nice! here I am stuck on the phone...talking to some client ...starving to death and you keep talking about FOOD!!! oh did you even think of me and my empty belly?
Um! no, funnily enough!!
Old 02-20-2007, 02:22 PM   #1257
Inspector72
Flirting God

Quote:
Um! no, funnily enough!!
Figures!!! Here I was going to be nice and offer you to see my Space cadet gonads but now I don't even have the strength in my weaken state to unzip my pants.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:23 PM   #1258
p.J
Flirting God

Quote:
Figures!!! Here I was going to be nice and offer you to see my Space cadet gonads but now I don't even have the strength in my weaken state to unzip my pants.
Well thank fuck for that!!
Old 02-20-2007, 02:32 PM   #1259
Inspector72
Flirting God

Quote:
Well thank fuck for that!!
I told you I would, could, might...but in my while you were choking and cramming down not just 6 pancakes...butt 6 huge ones ...there won't be any fucking...unless pneumaticJen blows me up....Oh wait...perhaps I should re state all that as it doesn't sound the best...LMAO

Oh you just wait though...you going to get!!! I'm and going to tie you up and use my flogger own your naked body hanging from the ceiling....and just to be a shit....cover you in yucky syrup!
Old 02-20-2007, 03:03 PM   #1260
pappasmurf145
I Like Flirting

pappasmurf145 is an unknown quantity at this point

hollo penny, you look goooood from behind...mmmmmmmmmmmmm...pappasmurf145@yahoo.com.. ..give me a holler....xoxo
pappasmurf145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:04 PM   #1261
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

some happy...
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:48 PM   #1262
pappasmurf145
I Like Flirting

pappasmurf145 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default mmm

mightymrs....how would you like to be ravished...just name it.....
pappasmurf145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:51 PM   #1263
Willy S
conferring

Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute Willy S has a reputation beyond repute

something tasty
Willy S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:40 PM   #1264
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

ice cream sundae???
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:51 PM   #1265
pixiegirl
Loving Australia!

pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like

...a night out with the girls doing what we do best.

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
Brendan Gill
pixiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:54 PM   #1266
longnhard32
come a little closer

longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute longnhard32 has a reputation beyond repute

i could help with the sundie one scoop or two you bring the topping
longnhard32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 07:50 AM   #1267
peaches
pink feather & grsshpprs

peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longnhard32
i could help with the sundie one scoop or two you bring the topping
Hershey chocolate syurp...just for you......got any ideas?
peaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 07:54 AM   #1268
peaches
pink feather & grsshpprs

peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute

I need....to lay back in a field and watch a lighting storm come rolling in....what an awesome site.....anyone want to join me?
peaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 08:00 AM   #1269
paris
Flirting God

paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute paris has a reputation beyond repute

Another cup of coffee...
paris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 08:39 AM   #1270
flamengo130
Almost Grasshopper Season

flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches
I need....to lay back in a field and watch a lighting storm come rolling in....what an awesome site.....anyone want to join me?
Sounds great! But wouldn't see much lighning here today...too much snow
flamengo130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 08:44 AM   #1271
jake1875
Super Flirt

jake1875 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI ulti
jake1875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:10 AM   #1272
massage mike
Flirting God

massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches
are we naked
massage mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:14 AM   #1273
creativecouple
Flirting God

creativecouple has a reputation beyond repute creativecouple has a reputation beyond repute creativecouple has a reputation beyond repute creativecouple has a reputation beyond repute creativecouple has a reputation beyond repute creativecouple has a reputation beyond repute creativecouple has a reputation beyond repute creativecouple has a reputation beyond repute creativecouple has a reputation beyond repute creativecouple has a reputation beyond repute creativecouple has a reputation beyond repute

I really need this snow to stop so we can get some warmer weather
creativecouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:32 AM   #1274
whatever9169
I Like Flirting

whatever9169 is an unknown quantity at this point

honestly right now I need a good massage and a nap.
whatever9169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:04 AM   #1275
Cotties
The Bushwacker

Thanked 5,620 Times in 4,326 Posts
Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like

holding a steel rod
Quote:
Originally Posted by massage mike
are we naked