Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Chat News!

Married And Flirting Chat News! Married And Flirting Chat Site And Lifestyle News!

Old 07-19-2008, 09:16 PM   #51
Real_Good

Real_Good has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_lady View Post
Got an idea though... how about you "out" them publicly? I'm guessing that using 2 or more different names means they like to play... making them public would certainly teach them a lesson or 2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
Got a few more the last few days!
Will be writing to them!
I gotta agree with Dragon Lady. Post their two ID's or simply boot their asses off!!! Dual identites defeats the purpose of community.

Real_Good is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Real_Good For This Useful Post:
Atrebla Rose (07-20-2008), private beaches (07-23-2008), Zarret (07-20-2008)
Old 07-20-2008, 02:27 AM   #52
ladyyhawk
Super Flirt

ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute

This is a great site - thanks!
ladyyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 07:17 AM   #53
duanehofner
Flirting God

duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning all! Happy Sunday, the Hofner comes out to play today! TWICE!!!!!
Old 07-20-2008, 07:56 AM   #54
Tiglet
Missed Y'all

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,444 Posts
Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like

Oops, wrong thread, wake up girl!!!
Old 07-20-2008, 08:43 AM   #55
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 1,271 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_lady View Post
Thank you so much Penny.

Got an idea though... how about you "out" them publicly? I'm guessing that using 2 or more different names means they like to play... making them public would certainly teach them a lesson or 2!
I agree DL,,,,,for the protection of the rest of us,,,,being played is so not fun!!!! There is enough to worry about here,,,,and if they were posted publicly,,,this would stop PDQ
Old 07-20-2008, 08:55 AM   #56
Zarret
Sometimes Shy

Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute Zarret has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrebla Rose View Post
I agree DL,,,,,for the protection of the rest of us,,,,being played is so not fun!!!! There is enough to worry about here,,,,and if they were posted publicly,,,this would stop PDQ
I agree with you Rose. Doesn't it make you a little afraid to befriend someone. I have a few here that I enjoy IM'ing with and I have to say that I have backed off a little because I wonder if I'm conversing with an alter ego of someone else and it scares me. A lot.....
Zarret is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zarret For This Useful Post:
Atrebla Rose (07-20-2008)
Old 07-23-2008, 06:29 PM   #57
NYCMasterplumber
Flirting God

NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarret View Post
I agree with you Rose. Doesn't it make you a little afraid to befriend someone. I have a few here that I enjoy IM'ing with and I have to say that I have backed off a little because I wonder if I'm conversing with an alter ego of someone else and it scares me. A lot.....
I normally refrain from talking to to many people on this site as some can be really scary..

I cannot wait to drive up to your neck of the woods
NYCMasterplumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:56 PM   #58
shoegirl
Married And Flirting

shoegirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hello

I'm new, nice to meet people
shoegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:16 PM   #59
Sweetdreams069
Flirting God

Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegirl View Post
I'm new, nice to meet people
Hi shoegirl! Hope you come back and stick around and have some fun
Sweetdreams069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:17 PM   #60
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
Yes rebumping, I got one this morning but its not even a regular. He will be contacted

If the "duplicate membership" rule is part of the site and it is broken, I say "boot their ass out". When they joined, they broke the rules. Once you find out that it has happened, a reminder of what the rules are should be brought to their attention and a notice that they have 24 hours to close the second account. If not, you should tell them..."adios amigos" and ban them.

I know you have issues with some past members rejoining several times in the past and they always have the same agenda so you and the mods sniff them out eventually, doing a great job in protecting us from these "idiots" who are missing from their village.

Keep up the good work, Penny! I know you aren't alone in this so thank you also to the Mods! It's your staunch measures that keep this place at the top.
OICurready4me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OICurready4me For This Useful Post:
Atrebla Rose (07-23-2008)
Old 07-29-2008, 12:59 PM   #61
elaina
Married And Flirting

elaina is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Penny for looking out for all of us here.
I have'nt beeen chatting here for very long met some nice people and i'm glad to see that you will take good care of us here.
I will read and learn and follow the rules and hope ever yone else dose the same..
elaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 09:50 PM   #62
iron
Married And Flirting

iron has a reputation beyond repute iron has a reputation beyond repute iron has a reputation beyond repute iron has a reputation beyond repute iron has a reputation beyond repute iron has a reputation beyond repute iron has a reputation beyond repute iron has a reputation beyond repute iron has a reputation beyond repute iron has a reputation beyond repute iron has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Penny, really enjoy this site but I seem to be restricted to some areas?

IRON
iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 10:47 PM   #63
Lena
Administrator

Thanked 2,112 Times in 1,374 Posts
Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron View Post
Hi Penny, really enjoy this site but I seem to be restricted to some areas?

IRON
Sorry Iron!
There are some restrictions 'till you make 150 posts.
http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.co...ead.php?t=6352
Lena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:37 PM   #64
Roberta
Married And Flirting

Roberta has a reputation beyond repute Roberta has a reputation beyond repute Roberta has a reputation beyond repute Roberta has a reputation beyond repute Roberta has a reputation beyond repute Roberta has a reputation beyond repute Roberta has a reputation beyond repute Roberta has a reputation beyond repute Roberta has a reputation beyond repute Roberta has a reputation beyond repute Roberta has a reputation beyond repute

THANKS PENNY iam new here and its nice to know that someone is looking out
for us here... thanks love the site.....
Roberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:30 AM   #65
SOUTHGAHEAT
Super Flirt

SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute SOUTHGAHEAT has a reputation beyond repute

Dang! I think I cybered myself today.
SOUTHGAHEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:17 AM   #66
warrior92
Married And Flirting

warrior92 has a reputation beyond repute warrior92 has a reputation beyond repute warrior92 has a reputation beyond repute warrior92 has a reputation beyond repute warrior92 has a reputation beyond repute warrior92 has a reputation beyond repute warrior92 has a reputation beyond repute warrior92 has a reputation beyond repute warrior92 has a reputation beyond repute warrior92 has a reputation beyond repute warrior92 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL..as long as you enjoyed yourself and no one was hurt
warrior92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:36 AM   #67
knew2game
Married And Flirting

knew2game is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all... new to this... what goes on here?
knew2game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:49 PM   #68
bigboar
Married And Flirting

bigboar has a reputation beyond repute bigboar has a reputation beyond repute bigboar has a reputation beyond repute bigboar has a reputation beyond repute bigboar has a reputation beyond repute bigboar has a reputation beyond repute bigboar has a reputation beyond repute bigboar has a reputation beyond repute bigboar has a reputation beyond repute bigboar has a reputation beyond repute bigboar has a reputation beyond repute
Default great idea

other sites i have been in have so many playing games with many profiles...hope it works
bigboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:25 AM   #69
gina99
Flirting God

gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel better knowing that you r not allowing this to go on at the site.........Thanks for looking out for all of us.
gina99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:42 PM   #70
superman37
Married And Flirting

superman37 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is always difficult to catch those who do make dual (or more) accounts. If you ever do find out though, best thing is to block, ban, or what have you to their accounts. Makes the most sense I think.
superman37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:14 PM   #71
JamieDavis4u
Super Flirt

JamieDavis4u has disabled reputation

Well Im happy about this for more then one reason, glad that Penny looks out for everyone but also I was accused of being a fake, people thought I was someone Jimmy made up.......now this proves we are different people lol so for that Im happy
Old 01-17-2009, 08:17 PM   #72
Rays
Flirting God

Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like Rays Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieDavis4u View Post
Well Im happy about this for more then one reason, glad that Penny looks out for everyone but also I was accused of being a fake, people thought I was someone Jimmy made up.......now this proves we are different people lol so for that Im happy
Oh please you know that no ones THAT pretty!!
Rays is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rays For This Useful Post:
JamieDavis4u (01-17-2009)
Old 01-25-2009, 12:23 PM   #73
Dale67
Super Flirt

Dale67 has a reputation beyond repute Dale67 has a reputation beyond repute Dale67 has a reputation beyond repute Dale67 has a reputation beyond repute Dale67 has a reputation beyond repute Dale67 has a reputation beyond repute Dale67 has a reputation beyond repute Dale67 has a reputation beyond repute Dale67 has a reputation beyond repute Dale67 has a reputation beyond repute Dale67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've had software installed that will alert me when someone that is a member here signs on with a new user name. This is being done to help protect our members from being hurt by people pretending they are someone they are not. If your computer savvy I'm sure you can get around it but for the most part its better than nothing.

If you are already using multiple user names please stop now and even I wont know who is who but the next time you log on with a different name I will get a PM telling me what your old name and new name are.

You will then be asked why by me or one of the mods. If the reason is a good one it is a good one. If not than we will out you plain and simple. This is really bothering me now and we wont put up with it any longer.

People here deserve to be treated with respect and these little games have to stop NOW!

Saying it was just for fun or I didnt know is not a good answer
Damn u GO girl!! i agree!
Dale67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:46 PM   #74
ldon
Nice Guy

ldon has a reputation beyond repute ldon has a reputation beyond repute ldon has a reputation beyond repute ldon has a reputation beyond repute ldon has a reputation beyond repute ldon has a reputation beyond repute ldon has a reputation beyond repute ldon has a reputation beyond repute ldon has a reputation beyond repute ldon has a reputation beyond repute ldon has a reputation beyond repute

I think we deserve to know who is doing this.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:45 AM   #75
curiousnate98
Super Flirt

curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute curiousnate98 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've had software installed that will alert me when someone that is a member here signs on with a new user name. This is being done to help protect our members from being hurt by people pretending they are someone they are not. If your computer savvy I'm sure you can get around it but for the most part its better than nothing.

If you are already using multiple user names please stop now and even I wont know who is who but the next time you log on with a different name I will get a PM telling me what your old name and new name are.

You will then be asked why by me or one of the mods. If the reason is a good one it is a good one. If not than we will out you plain and simple. This is really bothering me now and we wont put up with it any longer.

People here deserve to be treated with respect and these little games have to stop NOW!

Saying it was just for fun or I didnt know is not a good answer

It's great that you have software that can do that! Good luck catching the imposters.
curiousnate98 is offline   Reply With Quote