Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 09-03-2005, 07:23 AM   #26
illmakeurtoeswiggle
Big Green Flirtin Machine

illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wet beaver
at the market today, I got from a young guy.... " if i said you were beautiful, would you hold it aganist me"??
I'm sure that this is NOT the only line you've ever heard wet beaver!
illmakeurtoeswiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 07:31 AM   #27
illmakeurtoeswiggle
Big Green Flirtin Machine

illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Here Are some REALLY good lines...

Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

Excuse me, I am about to go home to masturbate and needed a name to go with the face.

I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!

Favorite: I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!!

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?

I'm the kind of man who deserves to have women I don't deserve.

Is you father a lumberjack [No, why?] Because when ever I look at you, I get wood in my pants.

Take a screw with you and put it in your pocket. Then, when a girl comes up to you, offer her the screw and say, "Wanna screw?"

Are you free tonight or am I gonna have to pay?

Do you have a sunburn baby, or are you always this hot?

Favorite: You with all those curves, and me with no brakes!!

Hi! Do you want to play pretend? I'll be Bill Clinton and you can be Monica.

Hi, My name is Pogo, want to jump on my stick?

Is it hot in here or is it you?

"Hey are you from Tennessee?" She says, "No, why?" You say, "Well you must be from Tennessee 'cause... you're the only ten I see."

Wanna play war? I'll lay down and you can blow me away!

That's a nice pair of pants. Can I talk you out of them?

Hey, you wanna play lion? You go kneel over there and I'll throw you my meat.

So, I see you eat with utensils. Well, I've got one that I'm just dying to put in your drawers.

I've got the F, the C, and the K, no all I need is U!

If I were a dog would you help me bury my bone?

You might as well fuck me, because I'm gonna tell everyone we did anyways!

I lost my teddy bear will you sleep with me?

I'm an army recruiter. Why don't you come over to my place and "be all you can be."

I bet your dad's a baker, 'cause baby, you got some great buns.

Come and sit on my lap and see what pops up.

Favorite: I ain't no Fred Flintstone but I can make your bedrock.

Those are the whitest teeth I've ever cum across.
illmakeurtoeswiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 01:31 PM   #28
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

Quote:
You might as well fuck me, because I'm gonna tell everyone we did anyways!
That is a good one
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 07:57 PM   #29
aceofspades1114
The Ace Train Coming Thru

aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute aceofspades1114 has a reputation beyond repute

I heard a gorss one but it was funny as hell tho

Sniff....Sniff....... Your in season, lets breed

I was like dude your going to get the shit knocked out of you.
aceofspades1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 08:33 PM   #30
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmakeurtoeswiggle
I'm sure that this is NOT the only line you've ever heard wet beaver!
it's not, but it's the one i heard that day...
Wet Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 03:16 PM   #31
mark2gmtrans
Super Flirt

mark2gmtrans is an unknown quantity at this point

I find I do better if I just sit down and wait for them to come over to me, I hear some guys trying to talk to the girls and it is pathetic and funny. Me I date younger women who are going out with me because they like older guys, they say that they are tired of the games the young guys play. I hope they never get tired of the ones the old guys play.
mark2gmtrans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 03:48 PM   #32
KIRA187
Just a Gigilo

KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2gmtrans
I find I do better if I just sit down and wait for them to come over to me, I hear some guys trying to talk to the girls and it is pathetic and funny. Me I date younger women who are going out with me because they like older guys, they say that they are tired of the games the young guys play. I hope they never get tired of the ones the old guys play.
I have tried your approach and waited for the girls to come to me but that didnt work. What am I doing wrong???
KIRA187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 04:58 PM   #33
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

the squeky wheel gets the greese
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 02:53 PM   #34
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Quote:
at the market today, I got from a young guy.... " if i said you were beautiful, would you hold it aganist me"??
Just curious...... what did you decide to hold 'against him?'
Old 09-14-2005, 04:56 PM   #35
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpanther
Just curious...... what did you decide to hold 'against him?'
the zits on his face..
Wet Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 05:00 PM   #36
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Quote:
the zits on his face..
You really are merciless Beav...... but I sorta like that...... sorta
Old 09-14-2005, 05:03 PM   #37
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,690 Times in 3,073 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Hi, I'm Ken, what's your's?
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 05:15 PM   #38
Zpanther
Flirting God

Hey Ken (I mean Big O) ....... good to hear from ya again. Beginning to get cool now up north. 'Spose you're still runnin' around in shorts in Florida.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:33 PM   #39
Big O
Flirting God

Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Z, It's 89 here today. Just a few clouds in the sky. I took the boat out this morning. A couple of us went fishing. Not much to speak of, but we had a good time.
I wish I was there in the mountains!
O
Old 09-14-2005, 05:42 PM   #40
Zpanther
Flirting God

It's about 70 here....... nice fall day actually. Think I'll call my oldest son and maybe take our small fishin' boat out later this week. We've had quite the time this summer with our fishing boat. Got it all ready to go and the outboard blew up. My son has a friend who owns a marine. He should have it rebuilt in the next day or two.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:47 PM   #41
Big O
Flirting God

Z, anytime you want to make the trip to S Fl, just let me know. We can fish in the ocean, head into the "Glades" for some bass fishing, or just go out and have a good time on land.
It gets nicer here everyday now. soon it will be 80, dry and sunny everyday!
Old 09-14-2005, 06:29 PM   #42
Zpanther
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigorgan
Z, anytime you want to make the trip to S Fl, just let me know. We can fish in the ocean, head into the "Glades" for some bass fishing, or just go out and have a good time on land.
It gets nicer here everyday now. soon it will be 80, dry and sunny everyday!
Actually I might be down that way in a month or two. I'll let ya know. That would be fun.
Old 09-14-2005, 07:24 PM   #43
mark2gmtrans
Super Flirt

Well guys down here where I am it was only 104 today
Old 09-14-2005, 07:27 PM   #44
mark2gmtrans
Super Flirt

and I wish it was going to get down below 75 for the low tonight, but maybe later this month it will get cooler and only be in the 70s for the low
Old 09-14-2005, 08:49 PM   #45
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

Hubby has good pick-up line...

"Do you have a magnet in your head, because you are attracting my buns of steel?"
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 08:52 PM   #46
Zpanther
Flirting God

Quote:
and I wish it was going to get down below 75 for the low tonight, but maybe later this month it will get cooler and only be in the 70s for the low
Man I'm glad it's a little cooler here. But getting a little too cool at night.... should be under 40 tonight again. Probably frost the pumpkins pretty soon if this keeps up.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:16 PM   #47
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpanther
Man I'm glad it's a little cooler here. But getting a little too cool at night.... should be under 40 tonight again. Probably frost the pumpkins pretty soon if this keeps up.
And you know what they say....When there's frost on the pumpkin, its time for peter dunkin.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 07:28 AM   #48
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default 104

Quote:
Well guys down here where I am it was only 104 today
Man your lucky its sept in the uk and bloody 50celcis and cold
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 07:34 AM   #49
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by marycat
And you know what they say....When there's frost on the pumpkin, its time for peter dunkin.
Theres a frost on my pumpkin
And Mary Im in sin
my hearts going ping
Im playing with my ding a ling! lol
Old 09-15-2005, 07:37 AM   #50
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default pick up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceofspades1114
Well since I was working at my bar last night and I heard a few guys using them so I thought I would throw my "Mackin Skills" out there, These truly work so men be careful how you use them

Here are some classic lines

1. There is 206 bones your body, would you like one more?

2. Nice Legs........When do they open

3. Is that a mirror in your pants? Because I see myself in them

4. Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here!

5. Your legs are like peanut butter, smooth, creamy, and easy to spread.(good to use on a the bar fly or the hooker on 9 mile either way, lol)

6. Wanna play midget boxing? You get down on your knees and give me a couple blows!

Ace's Personal Fav's
1. I'm the doctor of love baby and you're over due for your meat injection!
2.Do you wanna come back to my house for sex and pizza? No? You don't like pizza?

I go up and say " As your buying mines a pint" if you throw it over me I hope your tounge will follow up.