Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Poll: Is Your Partner Good In Bed?
Poll Options
Is Your Partner Good In Bed?

Old 07-27-2005, 08:45 PM   #1
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation
Default Is Your Partner Good In Bed?

When you have sex is your partner good? Are you getting off the way you want to or do they just go through the motions and leave you feeling like you missed something along the way.
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 06:05 AM   #2
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Missing out all the way
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 06:51 AM   #3
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

It certainly hasn't always been this way, but absolutely no complaints with Lady P these days.

She's attractive and fit, usually willing if I am and likes sex several times a week, not hesitant to initate action herself, more than willing to try almost anything once, genuinely likes giving as well as receiving orally, uninhibited, open minded, can make the experience fun and humorous sometimes, can be either sweet or nasty, and doesn't get jealous.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:13 AM   #4
Real_Good

Real_Good has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpanther
It certainly hasn't always been this way, but absolutely no complaints with Lady P these days. She's attractive and fit, usually willing if I am and likes sex several times a week, not hesitant to initate action herself, more than willing to try almost anything once, genuinely likes giving as well as receiving orally, uninhibited, open minded, can make the experience fun and humorous sometimes, can be either sweet or nasty, and doesn't get jealous.
Gee Whiz Z, t sounds like you are one lucky guy!!

Question...

Does she have a sister??
Real_Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 09:21 AM   #5
KIRA187
Just a Gigilo

KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough

when my wife and i have sex, make love, do the wild thang... whatever name you give it, it is good. She is a little inhibited at times but when she gets in the groove she is good. I am a little more adventerous than she so I tend to try to introduce new things between us. I am still trying to figure out how to get her to consent to a 3 some (2F/and me)
KIRA187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 10:27 AM   #6
nlightenedrogue
Super Flirt

nlightenedrogue has disabled reputation

My wife is very uninhibited and has one of the most consistently strong libidos I've ever seen...(she came home late last night (early this morning) and I woke up with her giving me oral and she was getting me ready so she could ride me like a pony, as she said). She is attractive, fit, fun an exhibitionist and always willing. My wife has been willing to try just about anything I've suggested and in spite of some marital problems in the past, our sex life has gotten better and better over the years.
Old 07-28-2005, 03:08 PM   #7
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

"Movin' to Montana soon...I'm gonna be a dental floss tychoon...waxin' 'em up....flossin' 'em down." Frank Zappa

Dunno if Frank ever made it to Montana, but we sure got our share of movie stars and entertainers here. Hank Williams, Jr., Kevin Kostner, Tom Brokaw, and on and on... They say Montana's the last best place......
Old 07-28-2005, 03:49 PM   #8
nlightenedrogue
Super Flirt

nlightenedrogue has disabled reputation

Zp...that song is from a Mother's of Invention Album (Overnight Sensation), which also has a great song about a woman who bets a guy that he can't make her cum...he succeeds in the end (Dina Moe Hum is the song). I saw Frank and the Mothers at Weber State College in Utah in 1980...it was a great show!
Old 07-29-2005, 12:20 AM   #9
Zpanther
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekMaster
Gee Whiz Z, t sounds like you are one lucky guy!!

Question...

Does she have a sister??
uh...... yeah she does..... 3 of 'em, but they're all hitched.
Old 07-29-2005, 12:47 AM   #10
Seeker
Flirting God

Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute

I like alot of teasing and foreplay! we used to do that alot! But, for the last several years I have been put off, told not to touch her unless I 'mean it' (which I always do), out right rejection, and being slapped for touching her shoulder.

Jeez! listen to me ..... sorry guys! We do still have relations, but damn! Only about once, or once every other month. And that only when nothing else works. 'Rosie Palmer' can only help just so much, before the callouses build up.

Things weren't always like this, and I did nothing to bring this on. I only started looking after the twentieth (or so) rejection, and the slap.
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 12:49 AM   #11
Seeker
Flirting God

Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute

Right on, Rogue! I envy you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlightenedrogue
My wife is very uninhibited and has one of the most consistently strong libidos I've ever seen...(she came home late last night (early this morning) and I woke up with her giving me oral and she was getting me ready so she could ride me like a pony, as she said). She is attractive, fit, fun an exhibitionist and always willing. My wife has been willing to try just about anything I've suggested and in spite of some marital problems in the past, our sex life has gotten better and better over the years.
Old 07-29-2005, 06:09 PM   #12
bobby6901
Super Flirt

bobby6901 is an unknown quantity at this point

twice a month whether I need it or not... two positions, same approach, no effort on her part, only criticism....
bobby6901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 01:58 PM   #13
Penny
Proprietor

that dosnt sound like much fun
Old 07-30-2005, 02:13 PM   #14
mrhappy1
Super Flirt

mrhappy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Hmmn, let's see. She's okay but rarely initiates and always has me take the lead. Every once in awhile I like it the other way around. I enjoy touching and cuddling especially afterwards but she's usually spent and falls off to sleep. Her oral techinique could be much, much better. Early on our sex life was bad, then after I read a few books on women and understood the differences, we had a great 7 or 8 years. Ah memories. Fuuny thing is men usually slow down after 50 but here it's been the other way around. But as they say, you take the cards they handed you and make the best of the situation. After reading some of the other comments I don't feel as badly.
mrhappy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 02:19 PM   #15
Penny
Proprietor

Yep the grass is always greener in the neighbors yard until you have to take care of it. No matter how bad we think something is it would be great for someone else
Old 07-30-2005, 04:59 PM   #16
bicurious75
Super Flirt

bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute bicurious75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
When you have sex is your partner good? Are you getting off the way you want to or do they just go through the motions and leave you feeling like you missed something along the way.
Becca:

Sex could not get much better with Allen and I as far as I am concerned. There are times when I wish we could be more crazy but with 2 small boys at home it does not happen often. But just what little we do get to go crazy and wild with I am very content.
bicurious75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 04:02 PM   #17
player
Super Flirt

player is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
It certainly hasn't always been this way, but absolutely no complaints with Lady P these days.

She's attractive and fit, usually willing if I am and likes sex several times a week, not hesitant to initate action herself, more than willing to try almost anything once, genuinely likes giving as well as receiving orally, uninhibited, open minded, can make the experience fun and humorous sometimes, can be either sweet or nasty, and doesn't get jealous.
Sounds like shes a keeper Z!! Good luck and have fun!
player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 11:28 PM   #18
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

21 long years, and still ticking............. i wouldn't trade him in for anything..except for maybe goldie hawn..but she is still with kirk russel(sp)
Wet Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:50 AM   #19
Zpanther
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by player
Sounds like shes a keeper Z!! Good luck and have fun!
Uh huh....... I was playing poker (for fun) on the computer and Lady P came up and surprised me..... wearing a red thong and lacy white top... mmmmm... said she'd be happy to service me being as I have a sore shoulder.... and she did. Couldn't resist bending her over the computer table though to finish doggy style.
Old 08-01-2005, 01:20 AM   #20
Seeker
Flirting God

Woooooo Hooooo! Go Z!
Old 08-01-2005, 01:21 AM   #21
Seeker
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
Yep the grass is always greener in the neighbors yard until you have to take care of it. No matter how bad we think something is it would be great for someone else
Very true Penny!
Old 08-01-2005, 01:22 AM   #22
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uh huh....... I was playing poker (for fun) on the computer and Lady P came up and surprised me..... wearing a red thong and lacy white top... mmmmm... said she'd be happy to service me being as I have a sore shoulder.... and she did. Couldn't resist bending her over the computer table though to finish doggy style.

All right Lady P... Zp you should get down on your knees and thank her
Old 08-01-2005, 01:29 AM   #23
Zpanther
Flirting God

Oh believe me..... you don't know her..... She will definitely collect. She's NOT the submissive type (well, except when she WANTS to be..... heh heh). She's pretty damn independent - sometimes a little too independent, but then I like that too - most of the time.
Old 08-01-2005, 01:37 AM   #24
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Quote:
Oh believe me..... you don't know her..... She will definitely collect. She's NOT the submissive type (well, except when she WANTS to be..... heh heh). She's pretty damn independent - sometimes a little too independent, but then I like that too - most of the time.

There is something wrong with that??
Old 08-01-2005, 09:19 AM   #25
softlips69
I Like Flirting

softlips69 is an unknown quantity at this point

No my partner is no go in bed all he thinks about is himself,there is usually only 1 place where we do it in bathroom over sink good hay.
softlips69 is offline   Reply With Quote