Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Old 07-06-2014, 12:11 AM   #26
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 12,715 Times in 8,679 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

I'd like to add,

Make like Robert Redford in Out of Africa..
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hijiller For This Useful Post:
Bailey~* (07-06-2014), SophieC (07-06-2014), Violetsrblue (07-06-2014)
Old 07-06-2014, 12:18 AM   #27
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,977 Times in 5,068 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijiller View Post
I'd like to add,

Make like Robert Redford in Out of Africa..
Women do have a thing for men who draw their baths, and wash their hair... One of the sexiest scenes in a movie was in Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger when the guy hauled the water to the cave so the girl could have a bath. It must be a sensual caring pampering yearning?
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bailey~* For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (07-06-2014), Violetsrblue (07-06-2014)
Old 07-06-2014, 01:32 AM   #28
1zor
Flirting God

Thanked 1,305 Times in 1,217 Posts
1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like

Taking notes... But I don't think I can do the blonde Robert Redford...
1zor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:00 PM   #29
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,197 Times in 12,312 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Mmmm.. interesting.. I don't have a physical type per se.. I do find men who are creative, secure in themselves, very giving and caring, easy to talk to, can make me laugh, understands me, takes time to get me, well hell... makes time for me.. Will grab me and dance with me.. he is supportive and positive.. lol.. and yes, he's out there
Old 07-06-2014, 01:40 PM   #30
sweet

Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,658 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

Just a few things off the top of my head...
*Confidence, not cockiness.
*Ambition & Determination, strives and works hard to accomplish goals in his life
*Assertive, without being domineering. He knows how to take charge and get things done.
*Compassion & caring towards all people, not just the ones he is closest too.
*Witt and an excellent sense of humor
*Knows how to make a lady feel special, desired, and appreciated
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:12 PM   #31
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,977 Times in 5,068 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

A man who has the ability to center me... to intuitively know to say the right thing, when I need it most... something insightful, caring, or calming... even a 'silly girl, you've got this' comment helps. A man can be a goof all the other days, but those moments it helps to have an Atticus Finch around.
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bailey~* For This Useful Post:
Violetsrblue (07-07-2014)
Old 07-06-2014, 03:32 PM   #32
jjcarter
♡Just having Fun♡
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,448 Times in 3,442 Posts
jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute

His personality...let that personality shine for you....its very sexy. It show how strong, independent, respectful, supportive, and the forgiving person you are....Beauty fades in time, but personality is something you have forever!
jjcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:40 PM   #33
jboogie
Flirting God

jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute jboogie has a reputation beyond repute

keep it up ladies and gents I am learning a lot.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:49 PM   #34
wayneypoo
its!ok ill shoot the guy.

Thanked 1,879 Times in 1,426 Posts
wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like

well at least the women here dident say downing a bottle of j-ds and then he looks sexy ?
Old 07-06-2014, 04:37 PM   #35
trlnlty
I'm your Huckleberry

Thanked 6,964 Times in 5,018 Posts
trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschevious1 View Post
His eyes, his smile...the way he looks at you like you are gorgeous (even when you are not) and the only one he is thinking of.
His kindness....to you, but also to others.
His love for his kids.
And a nice ass doesn't hurt either
This great too.. When he tells you you're beautiful, sexy, gorgeous and you're important.

And when you're in need of someone, my heart won't deny you. So many seem so lonely with no one left to cry to
trlnlty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to trlnlty For This Useful Post:
LoveBug (07-07-2014)
Old 07-06-2014, 04:39 PM   #36
Handsome123u
Flirting God

Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like Handsome123u Is God Like

me
Handsome123u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 02:49 PM   #37
Marley075
Bullet Dodger

Thanked 2,401 Times in 1,627 Posts
Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like

Wait...you want all of our undivided attention? Our wanton lust for only you and all things you? A glance, a wink, a come-hither look that says you are the only one on our minds...for us...that completes us? To show you both our weaknesses and our strengths while somehow maintaining a level of masculinity of mythical proportions?

Have you actually talked to us? Y'all have read waaaaaaaaaay too many books and watched waaaaaaaaaay to many rom-com's.

We can do the physical things you desire but if you ever find a guy who does all that emotional/mental/empathetic stuff....while he's in your ass, he's thinking of your sister. That's just how we are wired.
the1inurdream (07-09-2014)
Old 07-07-2014, 02:52 PM   #38
Caddidlehopper
Bringing confusion to all

Thanked 4,070 Times in 3,532 Posts
Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like

In my case
Because I am

Gee willickers
Caddidlehopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 02:53 PM   #39
HeavenlyFreak
Sui Generis

Location: Cloud 9- “Don’t take life too seriously, you will never get out alive.”
Thanked 3,581 Times in 2,897 Posts
HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like

God! ...lol... I'd say... The ability to get it up ....and make it last????
Old 07-07-2014, 02:56 PM   #40
twoblues
(.)(.)

Thanked 1,519 Times in 796 Posts
twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like twoblues Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreak View Post
You women just WANT IT ALL, don't you!?
twoblues is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to twoblues For This Useful Post:
HeavenlyFreak (07-07-2014)
Old 07-07-2014, 02:57 PM   #41
Caddidlehopper
Bringing confusion to all

Thanked 4,070 Times in 3,532 Posts
Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like

Quote:
Again because I can

Gee willickers
Caddidlehopper is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Caddidlehopper For This Useful Post:
Bailey~* (07-07-2014)
Old 07-07-2014, 02:59 PM   #42
Pixie~Dust
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,642 Times in 4,281 Posts
Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like Pixie~Dust Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley075 View Post
Wait...you want all of our undivided attention? Our wanton lust for only you and all things you? A glance, a wink, a come-hither look that says you are the only one on our minds...for us...that completes us? To show you both our weaknesses and our strengths while somehow maintaining a level of masculinity of mythical proportions?

Have you actually talked to us? Y'all have read waaaaaaaaaay too many books and watched waaaaaaaaaay to many rom-com's.

We can do the physical things you desire but if you ever find a guy who does all that emotional/mental/empathetic stuff....while he's in your ass, he's thinking of your sister. That's just how we are wired.
Hell, I knew it....stupid lifetime movies....flipping channels.
Pixie~Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie~Dust For This Useful Post:
LoveBug (07-07-2014)
Old 07-07-2014, 03:01 PM   #43
madmax
Donator

Thanked 6,284 Times in 4,917 Posts
madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie~Dust View Post
Hell, I knew it....stupid lifetime movies....flipping channels.
no channel flipping, we get to keep the remote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:01 PM   #44
HeavenlyFreak
Sui Generis

Location: Cloud 9- “Don’t take life too seriously, you will never get out alive.”
HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoblues View Post
You women just WANT IT ALL, don't you!?
That's a bare minimum ....lol.. If you want to kick it up a notch... you must look good, smell great and connect with us mentally ...
Old 07-07-2014, 03:02 PM   #45
HeavenlyFreak
Sui Generis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddidlehopper View Post
Again because I can
Awwww....You sound dreamy !
Old 07-07-2014, 03:03 PM   #46
ilovetospike
Thread Ruiner

Thanked 8,812 Times in 7,220 Posts
ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like

Quote:

Get what up?

ilovetospike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:04 PM   #47
HeavenlyFreak
Sui Generis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetospike View Post
Get what up?
Lol... If you have to ask ... You ain't that sexy....
Old 07-07-2014, 03:07 PM   #48
ilovetospike
Thread Ruiner

ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like ilovetospike Is God Like

Quote:
Lol... If you have to ask ... You ain't that sexy....
If you are talking about me willy, it's up whenever you are in the room.

Old 07-07-2014, 03:13 PM   #49
HeavenlyFreak
Sui Generis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetospike View Post
If you are talking about me willy, it's up whenever you are in the room.
Is it ? Really ? ... I thought it'll be more noticeable!
Old 07-07-2014, 03:15 PM   #50
ilovetospike
Thread Ruiner

Quote:
Is it ? Really ? ... I thought it'll be more noticeable!
size doesn't matter

The Following User Says Thank You to ilovetospike For This Useful Post:
HeavenlyFreak (07-07-2014)