Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Poll: Are you healthy?
Poll Options
Are you healthy?

Old 08-14-2007, 07:52 AM   #26
Wil
Flirting God

Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex187
i bench 300lbs
...I sit on a 300 lb. bench.....

Wil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:18 PM   #27
wall-flower
Flirting Goddess

wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute

I'm probably the most active in my family. I have slowed down a bit since teen years. Still get cardio 3+ times a week. I could eat healthier though. I just happen to like pizza and ice cream too much to give up.
wall-flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 07:59 PM   #28
l2hk
Super Flirt

l2hk has a reputation beyond repute l2hk has a reputation beyond repute l2hk has a reputation beyond repute l2hk has a reputation beyond repute l2hk has a reputation beyond repute l2hk has a reputation beyond repute l2hk has a reputation beyond repute l2hk has a reputation beyond repute l2hk has a reputation beyond repute l2hk has a reputation beyond repute l2hk has a reputation beyond repute

yes - for the shape I'm in.
l2hk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 08:14 PM   #29
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,207 Times in 12,322 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I can do better... I could eat healthier, I could get out more often for walks, I could exercise periods... etc.... but will I? hmmm I will make the attempt...
Old 10-19-2007, 08:14 PM   #30
Sabrina
Flirting Goddess

Sabrina has a reputation beyond repute Sabrina has a reputation beyond repute Sabrina has a reputation beyond repute Sabrina has a reputation beyond repute Sabrina has a reputation beyond repute Sabrina has a reputation beyond repute Sabrina has a reputation beyond repute Sabrina has a reputation beyond repute Sabrina has a reputation beyond repute Sabrina has a reputation beyond repute Sabrina has a reputation beyond repute

Healthier and more fit than ever before and it feels great!
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 08:22 PM   #31
cmt21lem
Super Flirt

cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute cmt21lem has a reputation beyond repute

interesting, 300 lbs
cmt21lem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 08:26 PM   #32
cheerymissy_34
Until Next Time....

cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute

i really need to exercise more
cheerymissy_34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 08:29 PM   #33
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

For years I suffered with a bladder that did not want to empty...talk about painful. Then the Chronic Fatigue followed, the doctors told me not to exercise and to stop working...so basically stop living. I followed their advice and took the mediations they prescribed, for years nothing worked and nothing helped.

In the last year and a half I went on a diet and started to work-out, I lost 30lbs and I am feeling almost well enough to get back to work...the doctors are shocked and cant believe the difference.

You need to hear what your doctor has to say, learn about your illness and know what works for you and dont let them try to push you into things you dont want to do....it is your body and your life.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:58 PM   #34
toowildtotame
Quiet and Ready

toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute

well what can I say, I think with age comes some downfall in health.
I have high blood pressure, and cholestrol.
I stopped smoking about 15 years ago and then shortly after that developed health issues.
I am not sorry I stopped smoking. I drink once in a blue moon-- which I believe comes mmmmmmm tonight --
So its battle battle and excersise which I do-- anyone want to hike a trail with me--*grin*
toowildtotame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 07:32 AM   #35
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

For the first 30 years of my life, I was healthy as a horse. Never called in to work, and virtually never was sick enough to miss school. Then the bottom dropped out for me. I began to have gall bladder issues and had that removed when I was around 33. I was having some intestinal issues at that time also but my doctor was misdiagnosing what was going on so I was in a great deal of pain for a couple years until I finally told him that I had lost confidence in what he was telling me and told him that I need additional tests since he was missing something. I had the results sent to a different doctor, since I got rid of the bad one, and found that I had Crohns Disease. Before I had even seen the new Dr. he had received the results and spoke to me in the emergency room when I checked myself in due to the intense pain and problems I was having. He put me on the path to get that straightened out but due to the scarring my intestines, I still had to have 18 inches of my small intestine removed in 2001. I had developed a bad problem sometime in the late 1990's and had surgery a year ago to fuse the L5-S1 disks. Still deal with some of that on occassion, my Crohns is under control with Remicade treatments every 8 weeks and my weight, even though I'm still a little heavy, is actually less than when I got married 11 years ago.

I should exercise more and eat better but I do what I can.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:35 AM   #36
irishjock
Flirting Guest
Flirting Is My Life :)

irishjock Is God Like irishjock Is God Like irishjock Is God Like irishjock Is God Like irishjock Is God Like irishjock Is God Like irishjock Is God Like irishjock Is God Like irishjock Is God Like irishjock Is God Like irishjock Is God Like

horses wish they were as healthy as me...
irishjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:39 AM   #37
Postman
Flirting God

Postman has disabled reputation

Taking from the Jock man
Yes healthy as a horse.
Postman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:33 AM   #38
simplygrace
Flirting God

simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute
Default healthy

overall yes very
simplygrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:33 AM   #39
chiboy67
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt

chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute

yes ... <cough, cough>
chiboy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:27 AM   #40
mrclark76
Flirting God

mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute mrclark76 has a reputation beyond repute

I had always been very healthy - then in my late-30's I was diagnosed first with non-Hodgkins lymphoma which turned out to be testicular cancer. The treatments kicked my ass and I wished that I was in better shape to deal with it. It was the first time my body let me down.

Now I'm 8 years out and back into the shape I was pre-cancer. We had our 5th kid in our 40's and I couldn't be healthier - or happier. I learned that you have to treat your body well. It may not prevent some diseases but being in shape will surely help you fight them.
mrclark76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 05:33 AM   #41
oc_guy_32
Super Flirt

oc_guy_32 has a reputation beyond repute oc_guy_32 has a reputation beyond repute oc_guy_32 has a reputation beyond repute oc_guy_32 has a reputation beyond repute oc_guy_32 has a reputation beyond repute oc_guy_32 has a reputation beyond repute oc_guy_32 has a reputation beyond repute oc_guy_32 has a reputation beyond repute oc_guy_32 has a reputation beyond repute oc_guy_32 has a reputation beyond repute oc_guy_32 has a reputation beyond repute

pretty healthy... i exercise frequently and try to eat good.
oc_guy_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:46 PM   #42
inquisitive
Super Flirt

inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute inquisitive has a reputation beyond repute

I'm healthy enough, but I could be so much more so
inquisitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:19 PM   #43
FLfire4u(m)
Super Flirt
200 Post Club

FLfire4u(m) has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
I don't think the majority of people are as healthy as they should be. Most of us eat the wrong food, we have bad habits and don't exercise like we should. Everyone can make and should make changes, it ain't easy......... I know!

A few weeks ago a 40 year old guy had a 4 vessel Bypass. He didn't smoke, he didn't drink, he ran 5 miles a day, had ripped muscles and was a black belt in Karate........ Jesus is there any hope for the rest of us?
I totally agree Shiane. But sometimes it just doesnt matter. When its your turn, its your turn. You also cant do a whole lot about family history.
FLfire4u(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:43 PM   #44
Llee
Super Flirt

Llee has a reputation beyond repute Llee has a reputation beyond repute Llee has a reputation beyond repute Llee has a reputation beyond repute Llee has a reputation beyond repute Llee has a reputation beyond repute Llee has a reputation beyond repute Llee has a reputation beyond repute Llee has a reputation beyond repute Llee has a reputation beyond repute Llee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLfire4u(m)
I totally agree Shiane. But sometimes it just doesnt matter. When its your turn, its your turn. You also cant do a whole lot about family history.

You are so right, I've always been very active and took care of myself and out of nowhere I had a heart attack at 46...I inherited coronary heart disease, I'm fine now but will be on med's and taking nucular stress tests the rest of my life!!
Llee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:47 PM   #45
FLfire4u(m)
Super Flirt
200 Post Club

FLfire4u(m) has disabled reputation

sorry to hear that, but at least your still here
FLfire4u(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #46
Lacey

Lacey has disabled reputation

I eat right and I run 3 to 5 miles a day,but there are still days I wake up with aches and pains,so you never know,I think a lot of it depneds not only how you treat your body ,but also what you're predisposed to have.
Lacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:12 AM   #47
unctarheel_32
Flirting God

unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute unctarheel_32 has a reputation beyond repute

well I have high blood pressure and my cholestorol is a little high
unctarheel_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:23 AM   #48
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,207 Times in 12,322 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I am very healthy... except for the fact that I don't eat right at all...
Old 03-22-2008, 11:32 AM   #49
Sunfiresix
Flirting God

Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like

Since my bypass surgery I am healthy as a horse, was always healthy but the genes caught me--now eat right and exercise a lot--just living with an ill person takes a lot out of a person, I try my best to be healthy as can be.

Why was I born handsome rather than rich.....
Sunfiresix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:24 PM   #50
Dir
Flirting God

Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute Dir has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I am ...the main reason is because hate doctors, hospitals and all that clinical-medical environment ... yes I know ..don't understand if it has sense
Dir is offline   Reply With Quote