Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

View Poll Results: Men, have you noticed that after you got married suddenly more women seem interested?
No - but if there was more interest I would not notice since I am very happily married. 2 3.92%
No - I gave up my life when I got married - what are women? 5 9.80%
Yes - it seems a LOT of women suddenly saw me in a new light to take interest. 33 64.71%
Yes - I have been overwhelmed by this interest and now wish I never married. 11 21.57%
Voters: 51. This poll is closed

Old 04-04-2007, 10:04 PM   #1
OccassionalFun
Sr. Flirt Analyst

OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do MEN become more desirable to other women AFTER marriage?

Almost as if by cruel magic, after I got married it seemed that there were a lot more women interested in me than ever before. I found that they were smiling more, being more kind, flirting more and coming on a LOT more than ever before. It was like a cruel joke. I found myself always asking myself "why did so many hot women who would not pay me much attention before I got married suddenly start showing an interest after I got tied down in marriage?"

I wanted to know if some of you guys observed a similar thing when you got married?

I have three theories for this phenomena.

Theory I:
After getting married men get so much regular good sex that they are less horny and more calm around women and don't come on as rudely and as directly as they used to when single. This puts women at ease around you knowing you are well taken care of and not constantly trying to jump their bones. They see you less as a sex crazed male and start to see a new and interesting side to you that is more civilized, calm and content and other more positive attributes that they may have previously overlooked or not noticed.

Theory II:
Women who used to know you when single are competitively outraged that your wife "caught you" before they explored their own options. The marriage removes what they considered another so-so option for a mate that they could have picked up anytime they had wanted it. This is really an ego blow for them. As the field of available prospects or lovers diminish they feel threatened and compelled to compare their own desirability as superior to your wife's. It's done to pacify to themselves that they could have had you anytime they wanted; if they only cared to want you. So they set out to get you to cheat to stroke their egos when you cave into it. This submission to their wiles ratifies their own self image and their only intention is to prove they could have you to make themselves feel secure then to drop you when they satisfy their own insecurity.

Theory III:
Its a power & control thing. The other women know you are tied down and totally vulnerable and harmless to any manipulation or game they care to attempt. If they get you to cheat and do favors for them (monetary, token chores, favors etc.) they know you can't do anything but continue to treat them well or risk them exposing to your wife as a cheater. They get sex when they want it with none of the domestic burdens of putting up with a man around the house. Its just a control and power thing and they still get the double pleasure of sex with no strings attached as well as the ability to extort you at any time you renege on the arrangement and don't do what they want you to do.

Guys, I'd like to hear your observations.

OF
OccassionalFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:45 PM   #2
LilWinky
I Like Flirting

LilWinky has a reputation beyond repute LilWinky has a reputation beyond repute LilWinky has a reputation beyond repute LilWinky has a reputation beyond repute LilWinky has a reputation beyond repute LilWinky has a reputation beyond repute LilWinky has a reputation beyond repute LilWinky has a reputation beyond repute LilWinky has a reputation beyond repute LilWinky has a reputation beyond repute LilWinky has a reputation beyond repute

I've noticed women are definitely friendlier and open about themselves but just assumed that it was because of the ring on my finger. Kinda like how women are very open and chummy with gay men.
LilWinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:03 AM   #3
joe43
Married And Flirting

joe43 is an unknown quantity at this point

i really haven't been hit on by a married woman but flirted quite a bit with a woman going through a separation
joe43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 12:23 PM   #4
gseven1
Super Flirt

gseven1 has a reputation beyond repute gseven1 has a reputation beyond repute gseven1 has a reputation beyond repute gseven1 has a reputation beyond repute gseven1 has a reputation beyond repute gseven1 has a reputation beyond repute gseven1 has a reputation beyond repute gseven1 has a reputation beyond repute gseven1 has a reputation beyond repute gseven1 has a reputation beyond repute gseven1 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a very interesting question. Right after I was married it seemed like I was hit on quite a bit by single women, but not really by married women.

Then a year ago, after I started wearing a kilt every day, I've noticed that I get hit on quite a bit now, from both married and single women. I really hope that this isn't a shallow response based soley only clothing, but who ultimately knows. My guess is that of the three possible explanations, I'll take the easy way since I don't really believe in absolutes when dealing with people, but there will defintely be women that fall into all three categorys.
gseven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 12:30 PM   #5
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

I don't if it is the fact that I'm married or the fact that my fly was unzipped and ole salty was waving hello that got her attention
Old 04-05-2007, 12:55 PM   #6
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like
Ok OF I'm not a man but would like to submit my opinion anyway.....

For me, married men are attractive because there is a maturity there, an understanding if you will, that women see and desire in a partner. Single men may not know what they are in for or are not willing to engage in such a partnership. A married man has already been down that road.....we can see that and also admire that. Also, when encountering a married friend or man you care about, we tend to want to show them what a wife can really be to a husband. We hear stories and want them to have the positive experience only we know we are able to give.......

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:20 PM   #7
OccassionalFun
Sr. Flirt Analyst

OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute OccassionalFun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYMRS75

For me, married men are attractive because there is a maturity there, an understanding if you will, that women see and desire in a partner. Single men may not know what they are in for or are not willing to engage in such a partnership. A married man has already been down that road.....we can see that and also admire that. Also, when encountering a married friend or man you care about, we tend to want to show them what a wife can really be to a husband. We hear stories and want them to have the positive experience only we know we are able to give.......
Thanks Mighty! That is outstanding insight and it is welcome. I had not anticipated asking women why they might find married men more desirable than single. This is an eye opener for me and you know I think you have something here. As a man I really love talking with a married woman or sharing companionship because there is an automatic "comforting" and none of the vain games and head trips and game playing we often see with the very attractive single women. Very interesting perspective.

OF
Old 04-05-2007, 02:01 PM   #8
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccassionalFun
Almost as if by cruel magic, after I got married it seemed that there were a lot more women interested in me than ever before. I found that they were smiling more, being more kind, flirting more and coming on a LOT more than ever before. It was like a cruel joke. I found myself always asking myself "why did so many hot women who would not pay me much attention before I got married suddenly start showing an interest after I got tied down in marriage?"

I wanted to know if some of you guys observed a similar thing when you got married?

I have three theories for this phenomena.

Guys, I'd like to hear your observations.

OF

Guys? You're asking the guys? We have no freakin' clue -- we're still trying to figure out how a toilet seat works.

Ask the ladies -- they'll know.
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:12 PM   #9
OccassionalFun
Sr. Flirt Analyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
Guys? You're asking the guys? We have no freakin' clue -- we're still trying to figure out how a toilet seat works.

Hmm, good point. But its too late to change the poll context. Ladies please jump in with your comments anyway.

OF
Old 04-05-2007, 05:47 PM   #10
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

There are a lot of married men where I work. Hell Ithink they all are..Anyway we tease each other constantly. Flirting and touching....Just casue we know that we are safe with them I guess. If they are happy, and want to just flirt, and their wives are not doing that for them. It is free ,fun, and a little fulfilling....
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:30 PM   #11
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

Simple, choosing a quality partner is tricky, and choosing men that other women obviously find attractive enough to marry helps to narrow the choice, it stimulates interest because that married man is perceived as successful with women per se! Conclusion: They are a good catch!
p.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:35 PM   #12
fsanford
Super Flirt

fsanford has a reputation beyond repute fsanford has a reputation beyond repute fsanford has a reputation beyond repute fsanford has a reputation beyond repute fsanford has a reputation beyond repute fsanford has a reputation beyond repute fsanford has a reputation beyond repute fsanford has a reputation beyond repute fsanford has a reputation beyond repute fsanford has a reputation beyond repute fsanford has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps it's simply the desire to have something forbidden.
fsanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:36 PM   #13
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,690 Times in 3,073 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by pragmaticJenny
Simple, choosing a quality partner is tricky, and choosing men that other women obviously find attractive enough to marry helps to narrow the choice, it stimulates interest because that married man is perceived as successful with women per se! Conclusion: They are a good catch!
I guess I should start wearing my wedding ring then...........
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:58 PM   #14
OccassionalFun
Sr. Flirt Analyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O
I guess I should start wearing my wedding ring then...........
I have never taken mine off ever since the moment she first put it on my finger when we married. And when I am out on my own at a bar or at lunch or dinner I make no attempt to hide mine whatsoever. I notice that a very few women will stare at it as if thinking "why are you here without her" but since I often entertain clients (men and women) it does not bother me at all. When I strike up a conversation I think the ring even helps put them at ease since they know I am not out to try and hit up on them to look for a serious relationship. In all my times out alone I have only had one woman get defensive about my ring and make some snide remark. I laughed at her and told her she was being awful presumptuous about my intentions toward her as well as presumptuous about her own qualifications to warrant anything more than a superficial interest.

On the other hand I have met a lot of woman who after getting comfortably engaged in conversation eventually get around to inquiring about the ring. To me that's actually a sure fire sign of interest to even ask. In these cases I simply tell them the truth and ask them if that is going to be a problem to continued conversation. Over 90% of the time they laugh and say "not at all" and many will admit to being married too or dating seriously and ask if that is going to be a problem. And ya know what, it almost never is because that is the perfect situation for both parties where both have the equal amount to lose. But other times a lot of women don't even care about the ring at all and none has ever asked me to take it off when I was with them in public or in bed (and I'd never sleep with a woman who did not respect my wife ).

OF
Old 04-06-2007, 09:29 AM   #15
jra12301
I Like Flirting

jra12301 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default want too meet you

bummer i can't control my self
jra12301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:51 AM   #16
Suz
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like

Quote:

Girly, I couldn't have said it better myself! How are you? Miss ya
Suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:04 PM   #17
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suz
Girly, I couldn't have said it better myself! How are you? Miss ya
How ya doin Suzy Q? Miss you too girl!!

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:09 PM   #18
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:

Very good answer Mighty.....
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 12:35 AM   #19
midwestcouple
Super Flirt

midwestcouple has a reputation beyond repute midwestcouple has a reputation beyond repute midwestcouple has a reputation beyond repute midwestcouple has a reputation beyond repute midwestcouple has a reputation beyond repute midwestcouple has a reputation beyond repute midwestcouple has a reputation beyond repute midwestcouple has a reputation beyond repute midwestcouple has a reputation beyond repute midwestcouple has a reputation beyond repute midwestcouple has a reputation beyond repute

I must say that Mighty's perspective is a great answer to this. I'm a guy and I have noticed that I have gottn more looks and even asked some questions by women that I wouldn't expect to even talk to me.
midwestcouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 02:32 AM   #20
nsamale
Super Flirt

nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Spare...u r such a cool guy...u just crack me up...true though
nsamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 02:36 AM   #21
nsamale
Super Flirt

nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute nsamale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointofnoreturn
There are a lot of married men where I work. Hell Ithink they all are..Anyway we tease each other constantly. Flirting and touching....Just casue we know that we are safe with them I guess. If they are happy, and want to just flirt, and their wives are not doing that for them. It is free ,fun, and a little fulfilling....
I Point will u do all that to me??? Im afraid to even tell a lady she looks "good" at work...its been drilled into our head about sexual harassment...sad...but since im not at work...u look very nice...
Old 04-08-2007, 03:04 AM   #22
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

The answer is a big NO

for single women anyway
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 03:09 AM   #23
nsamale
Super Flirt

Well for me, i havent seen it...but then i am very shy around women...dont really talk to them...
Old 04-08-2007, 05:46 AM   #24
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:

good call spare.....aww fark have agreed with u agin....
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:06 AM   #25
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
How ya doin Suzy Q? Miss you too girl!!
How about the three of us get together for some old fashioned FMF action?