Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:31 AM   #1
VanDan
Married And Flirting

VanDan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wife doesn't even masturbate...nor interested

Just wondering what you guys do when your wife doesn't care to masturbate because she doesn't feel right about it and doesn't care to go down that road? Is there anything you can do about it?
VanDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:44 AM   #2
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

I never used to either......one day something clicked and I love it now. Hubby bought me my first vibrator about 3 years ago...now I have 5...lol

I love them....really adds to the fun and intensity of my orgasms.

Buy her a lovely new toy.....you use it on her at first....help her discover how good it feels and maybe she'll start using it on herself.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:46 AM   #3
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,918 Times in 12,118 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

She doesn't?

I am not sure what to think about that myself.. I mean I wasn't interested in sex for some time myself.. but something inside of me popped one day and man... I want it all the time now...
Old 04-20-2008, 11:50 AM   #4
VanDan
Married And Flirting

I bought this battery-run back massager and tried to press it against her mound...oh no, she flatly rejected that thing.

Oh yeah, that story about as women grow older they want sex more...that must be a myth.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:59 AM   #5
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDan View Post
I bought this battery-run back massager and tried to press it against her mound...oh no, she flatly rejected that thing.

Oh yeah, that story about as women grow older they want sex more...that must be a myth.

Watch my lips....Its not a myth....helllloooo....I'm 50, can't seem to talk about it enough or get it enough....lol

don't use the back massager....buy a nice dildo.....
Old 04-20-2008, 12:05 PM   #6
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,918 Times in 12,118 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I agree with M... tell her it would please you if you used it on her once.... and caress her body with it... don't just go for the mound... turn her on with it...
Old 04-20-2008, 12:06 PM   #7
VanDan
Married And Flirting

Thanks everyone for the suggestion about getting a dildo for her but I've already suggested it and she refused and got upset.
Old 04-20-2008, 12:13 PM   #8
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

I hate to burst your bubble here....but if she can't overcome what bothers her about it....buying her all the toys or talking about it...will never help and will only make her angry
I would just let it go because you can't change her mind...only she can....

cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:27 PM   #9
jackywants
Married And Flirting

jackywants is an unknown quantity at this point

She likes it a lot during sex active in her bottom though I get vibrations too that increases the libido by 200% um feels great
jackywants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:32 PM   #10
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
I agree with M... tell her it would please you if you used it on her once.... and caress her body with it... don't just go for the mound... turn her on with it...

Yeah, I agree with Scoob & MCat. Start by giving her a massage and get her relaxed. Then caress her body with it like Scoob said...get her used to the sensation, ask her if she likes it. If you get a back massager and go straight for her "mound" you are going to get the opposite reaction that you want. Seduce her, relax her, sooth her.....that's a better start.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:40 PM   #11
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered View Post
I hate to burst your bubble here....but if she can't overcome what bothers her about it....buying her all the toys or talking about it...will never help and will only make her angry

I used to get pissed about this stuff when hubby wanted to watch crap on TV, look at books, try something new. Thank god he didn't give up on me....I used to think he would rather have the other stuff...didn't realize he wanted it to increase my pleasure and his. I think my hormone changes opened my mind also....or maybe not....maybe I'm just nuts...lol
Old 04-20-2008, 03:06 PM   #12
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 8,528 Times in 5,481 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

Get her a good vibrator things will change honey trust me!
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:19 PM   #13
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,384 Times in 5,141 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

Quote:
Just wondering what you guys do when your wife doesn't care to masturbate because she doesn't feel right about it and doesn't care to go down that road? Is there anything you can do about it?
What about when your husband freaks out that you do because it's Wrong??? lol

ummmmmmm i do it anyways!
Old 04-20-2008, 03:25 PM   #14
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

Talk and keep talking but dont be pushy
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:30 PM   #15
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat View Post
I used to get pissed about this stuff when hubby wanted to watch crap on TV, look at books, try something new. Thank god he didn't give up on me....I used to think he would rather have the other stuff...didn't realize he wanted it to increase my pleasure and his. I think my hormone changes opened my mind also....or maybe not....maybe I'm just nuts...lol
Well, I think you wanted to change....that sleazy woman wanted out....lol
But some people can't....they just can't get passed it...
Old 04-20-2008, 07:33 PM   #16
Constance
Life is short, live it!

Constance has disabled reputation
Red face

Quote:

Constance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:35 PM   #17
Constance
Life is short, live it!

Constance has disabled reputation
Red face

Quote:

Cherokeered, that is so true. We can't make people do what they don't want to do. When we love someone we except them the way they are.

Constance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:33 PM   #18
BGrace
Super Flirt

BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
Talk and keep talking but dont be pushy

I have to agree with Penny on this one. Talk about why you would like to enjoy it with her.
BGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:45 PM   #19
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Well, I think you wanted to change....that sleazy woman wanted out....lol
But some people can't....they just can't get passed it...
Oh my god !!!
Did you just call me sleazy...lol....good thing I love you Cher.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:06 PM   #20
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

Quote:
Oh my god !!!
Did you just call me sleazy...lol....good thing I love you Cher.

LOL...yes I did....I certainly don't want people to think i am the only sleazy woman onsite.....
Old 04-20-2008, 11:10 PM   #21
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,197 Times in 8,385 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:

Myth? Nooooo, don't think so.
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:12 PM   #22
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,197 Times in 8,385 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:

MCat...if you're nuts then there are lots of us in the same boat....now, where do I buy stock in the white coat company?
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redcat For This Useful Post:
MCat (04-20-2008)
Old 04-20-2008, 11:27 PM   #23
Iwantutowantme
Just Keep on Going!!

Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute Iwantutowantme has a reputation beyond repute

My wife wont use anything but me...............no wonder I am worn out...
Iwantutowantme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:07 AM   #24
Denny422
Flirting God

Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like

Assuming she is not just generally disinterested in sex, you need to talk to her (carefully) about what turns her on (and why) and what could make things better for her in bed. You may find an opening from which to work. Don't rush it, and don't be determined to work out the issue in one conversation. You might, but again, it may take several conversations before you start to get an idea.

From there, progress to what turns you on and how it would be exciting for you. Hopefully, she wants to please you enough that it will work out. Just go slow and be understanding.

If you do get some inspiration, choose the moment to press the advantage carefully. A night when she is particularly aroused. It is not something you can plan for-no "this is the night..." stuff! If you plan a romantic evening and everything goes well, it still doesn't mean she is going to be receptive. Just have things ready in the bedroom and be prepared when the moment arrives.

Good luck! Hope it works out.
Denny422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:14 AM   #25
Denny422
Flirting God

Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like Denny422 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
She doesn't?

I am not sure what to think about that myself.. I mean I wasn't interested in sex for some time myself.. but something inside of me popped one day and man... I want it all the time now...

I bet you don't have any trouble getting it either, it that picture is you.

WOW!

I'd be there at the slightest hint of interest.
Denny422 is offline   Reply With Quote