Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 08-20-2008, 06:21 PM   #26
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,572 Times in 9,201 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Yeah, it happens... seems to happen in waves, Of course the night job does not hurt the chances and for the most part i just chalk it up to that. When its outside of there, its flattering and gives you an extra bounce for a few days.... always a good thing.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:32 PM   #27
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Rarely lately....and I'm not sure if it's the fact that I'm not working in an office setting....cuz I used to get hit on daily then....or the NY attitude when I go out shopping, LOL. I walk around with the "I got a man so who needs you" look, no makeup cuz I'm lazy, and I wear my rings.....so who knows? I think I need to take a few more minutes before I leave the house and do something with myself.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 07:44 PM   #28
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,381 Times in 5,139 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

I was hit on at an event the other night... by several young men. It was kind of fun but weird... I think I must have had some sexy vibes going out because of a naughty message that was left on my phone.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:41 PM   #29
Sweetdreams069
Flirting God

Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute

Was shopping in the grocery store two days ago with my wife and I guess it was a bit too obvious that this other woman and I kept making eye contact. When we walked passed each other this girl couldn't help but give me the biggest smile. My wife just turned to me and said" what was that all about" .... BUSTED!! Never saw her before in my life but it seemed like the sparks flew as soon as we layed eyes on each other.
Sweetdreams069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:47 PM   #30
angel08
Flirt In Waiting
I'm New Here

angel08 has a reputation beyond repute angel08 has a reputation beyond repute angel08 has a reputation beyond repute angel08 has a reputation beyond repute angel08 has a reputation beyond repute angel08 has a reputation beyond repute angel08 has a reputation beyond repute angel08 has a reputation beyond repute angel08 has a reputation beyond repute angel08 has a reputation beyond repute angel08 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, i've been hit on bfore. Normally when we go out to bars or somewhere like that. Ill never for get the one time when hubby and i wen out with my cousin and her hubby. This one guy kept following us around and staring at me. I thought my hubby was gonna kill him then when my hubby wasn't around the guy came up to me and was like are u taken. All i could do was shake my head yes, he was so drunk. Thank God hubby wasnt around to see it
angel08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:52 PM   #31
tallguy32
Flirting God
Flirting Gold Member

tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute tallguy32 has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday. She was a country girl and far, far to young. I let it go, my boss was with me. But it would have been a great to play with her
tallguy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:53 PM   #32
DaiOh
Flirting God

DaiOh has a reputation beyond repute DaiOh has a reputation beyond repute DaiOh has a reputation beyond repute DaiOh has a reputation beyond repute DaiOh has a reputation beyond repute DaiOh has a reputation beyond repute DaiOh has a reputation beyond repute DaiOh has a reputation beyond repute DaiOh has a reputation beyond repute DaiOh has a reputation beyond repute DaiOh has a reputation beyond repute

cant say that I have
DaiOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:22 PM   #33
softrosepetal
Flirting God

softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute

My best friend and I get hit on when we go out pretty regularly. It makes for a fun and interesting night. The thing that amazes me most is that when I was not wearing my wedding ring men didn't say much, now that I don't take it off they have alot more to say!!!! What is up with that???
softrosepetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:28 PM   #34
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by softrosepetal View Post
My best friend and I get hit on when we go out pretty regularly. It makes for a fun and interesting night. The thing that amazes me most is that when I was not wearing my wedding ring men didn't say much, now that I don't take it off they have alot more to say!!!! What is up with that???
It means that if you're game.....they get to have fun with you and send you home, lol. It assures them that you're less likely want a commitment from them.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Krystal For This Useful Post:
RedVixen (08-22-2008)
Old 08-21-2008, 09:18 AM   #35
BreastWorshiper
Married And Flirting

BreastWorshiper has a reputation beyond repute BreastWorshiper has a reputation beyond repute BreastWorshiper has a reputation beyond repute BreastWorshiper has a reputation beyond repute BreastWorshiper has a reputation beyond repute BreastWorshiper has a reputation beyond repute BreastWorshiper has a reputation beyond repute BreastWorshiper has a reputation beyond repute BreastWorshiper has a reputation beyond repute BreastWorshiper has a reputation beyond repute BreastWorshiper has a reputation beyond repute

Hit a few times
Never hit on
BreastWorshiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 11:07 AM   #36
deceptively_shy_m
Married And Flirting

deceptively_shy_m has a reputation beyond repute deceptively_shy_m has a reputation beyond repute deceptively_shy_m has a reputation beyond repute deceptively_shy_m has a reputation beyond repute deceptively_shy_m has a reputation beyond repute deceptively_shy_m has a reputation beyond repute deceptively_shy_m has a reputation beyond repute deceptively_shy_m has a reputation beyond repute deceptively_shy_m has a reputation beyond repute deceptively_shy_m has a reputation beyond repute deceptively_shy_m has a reputation beyond repute

Annoyingly, I only ever seem to get hit on when the wife's with me, or I only realise that I've been hit on about 24 hours later.

No wonder I never do well...
deceptively_shy_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 12:27 PM   #37
Nomad
370HSSV 0773H

Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like

i wish.....
Old 08-21-2008, 01:20 PM   #38
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Every once in a while and it always causes a mixture of total shock and a major ego boost.

Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:23 PM   #39
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,300 Times in 5,407 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad(m) View Post
i wish.....

I don't believe it. Such a hottie!

gdgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:45 PM   #40
rj1002
Flirting God

rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like rj1002 Is God Like

I'm so clueless, it may have happened, but I wouldn't have realized it at the time. I definitely need help!
rj1002 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:55 PM   #41
NYCMasterplumber
Flirting God

NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute NYCMasterplumber has a reputation beyond repute

More times then I can ever recollect and most of the time I do not follow through.

I honestly think it has to be in the right place at the right time rather then go actively looking.

I especially find this true when working in a womans home early in the morning right after the kids are gone to school and the hubby is out at work.must be the first relaxing coffee cup and the nightie LOL
NYCMasterplumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:57 PM   #42
drem
Flirting God

drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute drem has a reputation beyond repute

nope i dont have those kind of problems lol
drem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:58 PM   #43
Constance
Life is short, live it!

Constance has disabled reputation
Red face

Quote:
i wish.....
Oh please, I am sure you get hit on allot. You are just being pitiful to get the girls to give you some attention.

Don't fall for it girls, he gets hit on, I am positive.
Constance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:00 PM   #44
Nomad
370HSSV 0773H

Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like Nomad Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance-41 View Post
Oh please, I am sure you get hit on allot. You are just being pitiful to get the girls to give you some attention.

No I dont!!! Who are you kidding..
Old 08-21-2008, 02:03 PM   #45
noodlegurl
Here and There!!!

noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute

Yes they tell me I have, I usually do not pick up on it, because I do not see myself in that light...........
noodlegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:05 PM   #46
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

It happens...from time to time...I agree with Shawn..when it rains it pours.
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:08 PM   #47
Constance
Life is short, live it!

Red face

Quote:
No I dont!!! Who are you kidding..

Ok, Ok, we will play along with you.

Nomad, that sure is a fine towel you are wearing there. I am smiling at you and batting my eyes.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:52 PM   #48
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,300 Times in 5,407 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance-41 View Post

I think u r right Constance and it is working.....

Awwww Nomad, come to Cali I bet u get hit on b4 u get off the plane.

gdgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gdgrl For This Useful Post:
Constance (08-21-2008)
Old 08-21-2008, 02:55 PM   #49
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

It has been so long that I have forgotten.
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:07 PM   #50
Constance
Life is short, live it!

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith12345 View Post
It has been so long that I have forgotten.

Awww, you are probably like allot of guys. You just don't know it.

Wow, jmsmith, you are such a funny guy...... wink wink, thats me flirting. See it is not that hard to get.