Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
PsykeMike
Married And Flirting

PsykeMike is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wife suggested I get some NSA, need advice possible hook up

Hello

I am a happily married 24yr old man who is currently 1600 miles from my wife as I have recently moved to the Tempe Arizona area and she will be coming after the holidays.

She has a girlfriend back home and they take care of their needs, my wife suggested I look for something that was "just sex" or a fwb type of thing and I'm fairly inexperienced at the game as she has been the only person I've been with so I am kind of looking for advice on what to do and any possible locals to hook up with and give it a shot, I'm a bit nervous but I love to please and am quite selfless in bed.
PsykeMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:21 PM   #2
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,381 Times in 5,139 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

ummm wow ... welcome to the site and good luck finding what your looking for!
Old 10-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #3
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Welcome to the site....
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:47 PM   #4
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Welcome to the site! Hope you find what you're looking for!
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:19 PM   #5
Wil
Flirting God

Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsykeMike View Post
Hello

I am a happily married 24yr old man who is currently 1600 miles from my wife as I have recently moved to the Tempe Arizona area and she will be coming after the holidays.

She has a girlfriend back home and they take care of their needs, my wife suggested I look for something that was "just sex" or a fwb type of thing and I'm fairly inexperienced at the game as she has been the only person I've been with so I am kind of looking for advice on what to do and any possible locals to hook up with and give it a shot, I'm a bit nervous but I love to please and am quite selfless in bed.
welcome aboard...

Wil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:24 PM   #6
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

Ohhhhh ur gonna like it here.... I'm guessing you will have fun searching for your fwb.

Welcome and enjoy.
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:29 PM   #7
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Welcome to the site, Mike, enjoy and good luck

Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:30 PM   #8
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Your wife is quite the generous one....welcome aboard!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:32 PM   #9
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Quote:
Hello

um........you're wife sounds REALLY cool.
Did you just make that up to get lucky?

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fly For This Useful Post:
Krystal (10-06-2008), msu (10-09-2008), RedVixen (10-07-2008)
Old 10-07-2008, 01:58 PM   #10
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

Quote:
Hello

Hi Mike, welcome to the site. It sounds like you are just jumping in, are you sure you even want to do this and do you understand what you may be getting into? Did you know that your wife had a "friend" or is this something she just dropped on you...did you talk about it? I would advise you to think carefully and read some of the treads on FWB, FB and see what other couples have to say about the experience...it can be good and then it could cause some real damage to your marriage...best of luck
92115guy (10-07-2008)
Old 10-07-2008, 02:30 PM   #11
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

Since you are now in Tempe, Arizona, go visit Arizona State and hook up with a hot sorority chick. They are cheap dates, usually like to go out and party, and are pretty easy at the end of the night. Just don't make her do the walk of shame in the morning...that is just bad form.
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:31 PM   #12
92115guy
I chose "Dare"

92115guy Is God Like 92115guy Is God Like 92115guy Is God Like 92115guy Is God Like 92115guy Is God Like 92115guy Is God Like 92115guy Is God Like 92115guy Is God Like 92115guy Is God Like 92115guy Is God Like 92115guy Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith12345 View Post
Since you are now in Tempe, Arizona, go visit Arizona State and hook up with a hot sorority chick. They are cheap dates, usually like to go out and party, and are pretty easy at the end of the night. Just don't make her do the walk of shame in the morning...that is just bad form.
Holy crap that was funny.

james
92115guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:39 PM   #13
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,558 Posts
Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like

welcome Mike. Make sure you know what you want, but i'm sure eitherway you'll enjoy this place!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:10 PM   #14
cherri
Openly Defiant

cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like cherri Is God Like

Hey! A warm welcome hug for you. Lucky you, your wife sounds like she is...supportive! I hope you find what you are looking for. As far as advice, one, make sure you make your self clear with the ground rules (like...just sex and no strings attatched...no intereference with home life...no trouble-just fun). Two, if you can't be good, at least be careful! Three, have fun-that's what it's all about. Good luck! xoxoxo
Old 10-07-2008, 08:40 PM   #15
PsykeMike
Married And Flirting

okay thanks for all the warm welcomes and advice.

I'm 99.9% sure this is something I would like to do, and yes wife is very "supportive", I've always been rather shy and she asked me out in high school then asked me to marry her lmao. So my initiative is the main thing holding me back. I'm not very good at starting anything let alone something casual like this, "Hey my wife says i need to get laid, can we go to your place?"

Oh and I'd never dream of being unsafe, stupidity and adventure don't necessarily have to go hand in hand.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:43 PM   #16
PsykeMike
Married And Flirting

addenum: I really don't even know where to begin because going out has never been my strong point and most of the Adult Friend Finder or craigslist things are just bot services lmao. Perhaps someone knows of a good chat room for such a crazy idea, but it seems like that too would get swarmed with spam and such.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:46 PM   #17
gina99
Flirting God

gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute gina99 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome and hope you find what u r looking for.
gina99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:50 PM   #18
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

Quote:
Hello

Welcome to the site

Well aren't you a lucky man. Isn't it wonderful how many of us wives just let our husbands go out cavorting with no consequences

RedVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:13 PM   #19
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 13,288 Times in 8,172 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Welcome and Enjoy!
Old 10-09-2008, 10:38 PM   #20
PsykeMike
Married And Flirting

so to update, had my first little escapade and think I found a nice FWB.

Actually found her on Craiglist's casual encounters, the only human response I got. We chatted for several hours online, met up at a public place and shared some drinks and I explained exactly what my situation was and found out about her history befoe we did anything.

Was defitnaly any interesting encounter. Kind of a weird feeling when you've only been with your spouse...ever lol, I was reileved that she was equally nervous about the whole thing, if she'd been extremly comfortable that'd been a big red flag.

On a side note, first time I've ever had to use protection lmao, kind of a buzzkill but I got what I wanted out of it anyway which was to make a woman squirm, odd that I'm like that but I honestly have more fun pleasing than being pleased. From what I hear its a rarity in the male sex.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:48 PM   #21
Bandit
The Love You Take...

Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, 37 hours to score and no money changed hands. You Da Man!
Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:50 PM   #22
sassynsweet
A little bit of both!

sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like

can i ask a really really dumb question? what the heck is NSA? *hiding head in shame of naivety*

"Be kinder than necessary, because everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
sassynsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:52 PM   #23
Bandit
The Love You Take...

Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute

NSA = No Strings Attached. Any self respecting 5 letter gamer should know this
Old 10-09-2008, 10:53 PM   #24
sassynsweet
A little bit of both!

sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like

it's only 3 .. i don't do 3's

"Be kinder than necessary, because everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
sassynsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sassynsweet For This Useful Post:
msu (10-09-2008)
Old 10-09-2008, 10:55 PM   #25
Bandit
The Love You Take...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassynsweet View Post
it's only 3 .. i don't do 3's