Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 03-31-2006, 06:46 PM   #1
boxtree
Super Flirt

boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light
Question Questions about pics, avatars, PMs & stuff from newbies!

What's the etiquette here about sending pms to another member? Some fantastic women on here; be nice to talk but don't want to break site conventions. On the other hand always ready to have my own conventions smashed to smithereens
Old 03-31-2006, 07:23 PM   #2
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

Just be a gentleman
Old 03-31-2006, 07:25 PM   #3
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

penny sumed it up well.....
Old 03-31-2006, 08:53 PM   #4
Aubree
Super Flirt

Aubree has a reputation beyond repute Aubree has a reputation beyond repute Aubree has a reputation beyond repute Aubree has a reputation beyond repute Aubree has a reputation beyond repute Aubree has a reputation beyond repute Aubree has a reputation beyond repute Aubree has a reputation beyond repute Aubree has a reputation beyond repute Aubree has a reputation beyond repute Aubree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtree
What's the etiquette here about sending pms to another member? Some fantastic women on here; be nice to talk but don't want to break site conventions. On the other hand always ready to have my own conventions smashed to smithereens
The fact that you asked before acting impressed me. Thank you and Welcome.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:59 PM   #5
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

Yes, Box, by asking the question in the first place definitely got my attention, and I'm sure the attention of lots of lovely ladies here!!

I've recieved some delightful PMs from some the men on here, and some not-so-welcome.
One of them read: "I've been reading your posts and want to get to know you better." and I replied to him.
Another read: "Hey sexy, wanna suck my dick?" and I deleted it without replying.
Judging from your posts, I bet one of your PMs would be welcomed by the women here!
Old 03-31-2006, 09:49 PM   #6
sweet

Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,658 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

I agree. It's great that you even cared to ask how to properly message someone first. That shows to me at least that you care about not offending the ladies on this site. Kudos to you!
Old 03-31-2006, 09:50 PM   #7
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

i agree with the rest of the ladies, your a sweetheart for asking, very immipressive.
Old 03-31-2006, 11:51 PM   #8
dallyfoster
Flirting God

dallyfoster is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like you have impressed the ladies quite a bit, a true gentleman you must really be, I agree with the ladies, it was good of you to ask and just dont go horning it up right away, messaging something nasty
Old 03-31-2006, 11:51 PM   #9
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

suck up!
Old 03-31-2006, 11:56 PM   #10
Trev
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-31-2006, 11:57 PM   #11
sweet

Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,658 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev
Now I know why the women don't reply back to me.
Who are you kidding Trev
Old 04-01-2006, 12:09 AM   #12
flamengo130
Almost Grasshopper Season

flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute

Very Good, Box. PM's are good for getting to know people. It's nice to know you did the best thing and asked advice. This is a great site, with some of the best people we've met. Enjoy!
Old 04-01-2006, 12:18 AM   #13
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Boxtree, what you say and what you intent must be the same...Here it is the opposite...Choose which one do you want.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 04-01-2006, 03:11 AM   #14
boxtree
Super Flirt

boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light boxtree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
Just be a gentleman
that reminds me of a definition of a gentleman as 'someone who can play the tuba but chooses not to.' Does that mean i have to stop playing my instrument on here?
Old 04-01-2006, 03:18 AM   #15
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
that reminds me of a definition of a gentleman as 'someone who can play the tuba but chooses not to.' Does that mean i have to stop playing my instrument on here?
nah mate play away....
Old 04-01-2006, 04:16 AM   #16
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Heh heh heh play dangerously, foot loose and fancy free, go for the jugular!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2006, 07:12 AM   #17
yaser
Flirting God

yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Go on not to choose till someone chooses you...I am suer some ladies will choose to send you pm.ı have gor pms on the death of my wife for condolences...Waititng for Pms other than that..as you do...

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 04-01-2006, 07:18 AM   #18
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
Boxtree,choose a lady and send her a PM but flirt with her first in a kind style.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 04-01-2006, 07:24 AM   #19
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Quote:
Just think of the women here as your sister, mother, or friend and treat them as you would want any man to treat them, with the respect they deserve.
Old 04-01-2006, 09:34 AM   #20
Trev
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
Just think of the women here as your sister, mother, or friend and treat them as you would want any man to treat them, with the respect they deserve.

The problem is that my sister, mother or friend is not as hot as these avaitors.
Old 04-01-2006, 10:05 AM   #21
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev
The problem is that my sister, mother or friend is not as hot as these avaitors.

Laffs! I should hope you don't find your sister or mom hot!
Old 04-01-2006, 10:16 AM   #22
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Laffs! I should hope you don't find your sister or mom hot!
they do in tasmania....
Old 04-01-2006, 10:47 AM   #23
Sunfiresix
Flirting God

Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like

Ya sure that ain't a pix of a Tasmanian Devil Trev has there???

Why was I born handsome rather than rich.....
Old 04-01-2006, 10:49 AM   #24
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
Shaine,I totally agree with you.This is foundation of ethical behavior.Don't do anything to others which you don't want to be done to yourself.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 04-13-2006, 08:32 PM   #25
NCSouthernHospitality
Flirting Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasar
Shaine,I totally agree with you.This is foundation of ethical behavior.Don't do anything to others which you don't want to be done to yourself.
Problem is, that's exactly what they ARE doing when they send the wrong message. And they'd love to get a similar reply, I'm sure.

I personally wouldn't PM someone until I knew them well enough from the threads first. I received a few for fun when I hit Premium membership and had a few private chats that way ... but other than that I'd rather get to know someone enough to have a conversation with them, get to know them on the inside, see what they like/don't like, etc. Then by that time you've developed friendships/relationships and you already know each other. That being said, feel free to PM me anytime ladies! Especially you hot ones out there (you all know who you are).

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: