Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 12-16-2017, 04:24 AM   #51
hikergeek
The Invisible Man

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassyLady View Post
This is why the Internet has allowed people to meet based on personality.... people you probably would never have talked to have a chance they probably wouldn't have, had you met in a public, live setting. Works both ways: you get to talk to someone who may have never looked at you twice based on preconceived ideals. Sadly, though, IRL, looks play a larger role.
Very true. This place is a good example, if have read my blog you know how I think my looks are perceived but at least some people here are willing to engage in some level of friendship that would have been unlikely in real life.
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 09:40 AM   #52
SoCal guy
Flirting God

Thanked 2,690 Times in 2,408 Posts
SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassyLady View Post
This is why the Internet has allowed people to meet based on personality.... people you probably would never have talked to have a chance they probably wouldn't have, had you met in a public, live setting. Works both ways: you get to talk to someone who may have never looked at you twice based on preconceived ideals. Sadly, though, IRL, looks play a larger role.
Thankful for avatars. That way we can use selective images or fakes to help attract attention.
SoCal guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 11:34 AM   #53
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,974 Times in 5,066 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

I want to get back in this conversation.. but anything I say I think will sound argumentative and snarky.. The small part I'd say is I think personality is what make men attractive in life, and especially what makes them sexy. And I'd say that's equally true for me in real life as well as online. That's probably the reason I listed on here that all types of physical looks are attractive to me. The personality of someone is what's sexy.. and that doesn't come in one physical archetype.
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bailey~* For This Useful Post:
bryan3636 (12-16-2017), hikergeek (12-16-2017), ZoydW (12-16-2017)
Old 12-16-2017, 12:36 PM   #54
Ivan
Flirting God

Thanked 6,563 Times in 4,012 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

What women really think ...

Sen. Susan Collins overheard on a hot mic talking about Blake Farenthold:

"Well, fat guy. He's huge. He's so he's so unattractive, it's unbelievable. Did you see the picture of him in his pajamas next to this bunny, this Playbook bunny?"

Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 07:21 AM   #55
hikergeek
The Invisible Man

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

Overheard some years ago while at lunch; a young attractive woman telling her male companion that she wasn’t a ‘chubby chaser’ (I had never heard that term before and had to google it when I got back home) while she was obviously flirting with him. After I glanced at him and saw he was about twice as wide as myself I wondered when being in shape became a liability.
"...And then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him... and at last, out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of Space, and all the mysteries of Time, still he will be beginning."
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 08:05 AM   #56
ladygodiva123
I'm That Woman ..

Thanked 1,929 Times in 1,648 Posts
ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like ladygodiva123 Is God Like

One word - muscular. It means he takes care of himself and his body and he works out. I like that.