Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 06-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #26
LucasR
Important Stuff Here

Thanked 3,452 Times in 2,447 Posts
LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like

Th green pie piece was always the last one I got
LucasR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #27
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,955 Times in 5,050 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishMash View Post
Bwahahahaa

What is it with Dolphin vaginas this month? I posted one on Caption This thread.
Must be a fad the dolphins are trying to prop up Grey is the new black, and dolphin vaginas are the new Paris Hilton..
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:34 PM   #28
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

Happy Summer Solstice

A day early this year... due to leap year

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...space-science/

Last edited by Bailey~*; 06-20-2012 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Corrected link
The Following User Says Thank You to Bailey~* For This Useful Post:
LuckySometime (06-21-2012)
Old 06-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #29
oldkuntry
Married And Flirting

oldkuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

Baily, it depends. Sometimes I go down and open the hive with a t-shirt and shorts on, and don't smoke them at all. But sometimes they seem to be having a little case of PMS and I go in full bee suit and smoke the crap out of them. It seems to make a difference. If I could figure out how to post pics, I would put up some pics of me in my bee suit. It's kind of funny.
oldkuntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:16 PM   #30
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkuntry View Post
Baily, it depends. Sometimes I go down and open the hive with a t-shirt and shorts on, and don't smoke them at all. But sometimes they seem to be having a little case of PMS and I go in full bee suit and smoke the crap out of them. It seems to make a difference. If I could figure out how to post pics, I would put up some pics of me in my bee suit. It's kind of funny.
When you get more posts, you can store pics of yourself that you want in your cp private gallery. I actually think bee suits are cool.. They remind me of kendo-

Old 06-21-2012, 01:30 PM   #31
oldkuntry
Married And Flirting

oldkuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks almost just like my bee suit only in black!
oldkuntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #32
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkuntry View Post
Looks almost just like my bee suit only in black!
lol I know. Kendo is cool. I used to have a really cool bee suit pic. I bet I have it saved somewhere it I dig for it.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #33
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

I had a cool email waiting for me when I got home from work of sky/weather photos-

Old 08-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #34
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

I'm feeling all 'Snow White' today and craving cute and sweet animal pictures.

artemis (08-17-2012)
Old 08-17-2012, 12:06 PM   #35
drkcloud
live, laugh, love

drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like

Don't forget Thumper, I see he has attended a jackie chan movie
drkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to drkcloud For This Useful Post:
ironman7350 (08-17-2012)
Old 08-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #36
smartass
exile in guyville

Thanked 4,890 Times in 3,347 Posts
smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like

this really just blows my mind...

smartass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #37
ironman7350
Living the dream

ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like

Old 08-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #38
drkcloud
live, laugh, love

drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like

Badd Ass HONEYBADGER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
Old 08-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #39
drkcloud
live, laugh, love

new Imaging now shows via timelapse video why its called that time of the month. it looks a bit satanic to me.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...lznjo1_400.gif
Old 12-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #40
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Old 12-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #41
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Nature and the perfect form of ephemeral art.. snowflakes, frost, and crystals.. with some geometry thrown in.

http://www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/natu.../weird-science

TheProfessor (12-12-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #42
TheProfessor
Dance sans pants

Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,651 Posts
TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like

The extensible jaws of fish are freaky

artemis (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #43
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

^ goblin sharks have such an awesome name also. They're like the aliens in Alien.
artemis (12-13-2012)
Old 12-15-2012, 10:43 PM   #44
bradlydavis
things just happen

Thanked 1,097 Times in 972 Posts
bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like

Well I like Ravens, the bird that is.
This summer I was watching several playing, arguing, or just trying to steal food from the others. all but one flew off and the one left was hopping over to were the food had been and tripped, falling down. The Raven jumped up and looked around with a look on its face as if to ask "I hope no one saw that".
Ravens are very fun and funny to watch.
Bailey~* (12-16-2012)
Old 12-23-2012, 10:44 AM   #45
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

photo spam for one of my top 5 favorite animals

TheProfessor (12-23-2012)
Old 12-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #46
TheProfessor
Dance sans pants

TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like TheProfessor Is God Like

I didn't see a post for the Winter Solstice, thought of it the other day when changing the panels on my sundial. Happy belated solstice everyone, be happy, summer is coming.

Bailey~* (12-23-2012)
Old 12-26-2012, 09:51 AM   #47
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

When it's so cold out, and my heat is cranked to capacity, it's always hard to imagine how so many people have managed to survive the extreme elements found in nature..

The igloo is renowned for its spiral dome and ability to protect those inside from the cold. The dome’s blocks are cut diagonally with a snow knife or rip saw, and gently slope inward toward the top of the roof. As for warmth, a well-built igloo with a soapstone lamp could bring the temperature up to around 0° C when it’s –40° C outside. Add a little body heat to the equation, and you’re perfectly comfortable.

how igloos are built clip from documentary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-x5Q...ayer_embedded#!

Old 02-11-2013, 04:38 PM   #48
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Help Us Name the Moons of Pluto!

Images taken by the Hubble Space Telescope in 2011 and 2012 revealed two previously unknown moons of Pluto. So far, we have been calling them "P4" and "P5", but the time has come to give them permanent names. If it were up to you, what would you choose?

Go to:

Pluto Rocks! to cast your vote

http://www.plutorocks.com/

Vote choices at the site are(plus there's wiki links to each to explain their origins)-
  • Acheron
  • Alecto
  • Cerberus
  • Erebus
  • Eurydice
  • Hercules
  • Hypnos
  • Lethe
  • Obol
  • Orpheus
  • Persephone
  • Styx

Old 02-11-2013, 04:45 PM   #49
TheProfessor
Dance sans pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey~* View Post
Help Us Name the Moons of Pluto!

Images taken by the Hubble Space Telescope in 2011 and 2012 revealed two previously unknown moons of Pluto. So far, we have been calling them "P4" and "P5", but the time has come to give them permanent names. If it were up to you, what would you choose?

Go to:

Pluto Rocks! to cast your vote

http://www.plutorocks.com/

Vote choices at the site are(plus there's wiki links to each to explain their origins)-
  • Acheron
  • Alecto
  • Cerberus
  • Erebus
  • Eurydice
  • Hercules
  • Hypnos
  • Lethe
  • Obol
  • Orpheus
  • Persephone
  • Styx

I give one vote for Cerberus...........but the other I dont know, ill add Minos....he was the only other one beside Charon and Cerberus I can think of that lived in the underworld.

But if Styx actually refers to the band, ill change my vote to that one.
Bailey~* (02-11-2013)
Old 02-11-2013, 04:51 PM   #50
Revenant
Flirting God

Revenant has a reputation beyond repute Revenant has a reputation beyond repute Revenant has a reputation beyond repute Revenant has a reputation beyond repute Revenant has a reputation beyond repute Revenant has a reputation beyond repute Revenant has a reputation beyond repute Revenant has a reputation beyond repute Revenant has a reputation beyond repute Revenant has a reputation beyond repute Revenant has a reputation beyond repute

I'd pay a dollar to hear this conversation.
Revenant is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revenant For This Useful Post:
Bailey~* (02-11-2013), TheProfessor (02-11-2013)