Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Old 02-18-2007, 05:41 PM   #26
Dmy
Always dreaming!

Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like
Wink

[quote=Suz1973]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
I am Cancer the Crab - My horoscope for today is:

Quickie:
Your leadership abilities may inspire jealousy today -- but it will be temporary.

Overview:
Rose-colored glasses are a lovely fashion accessory, but they can impede you if you wear them for too long. Seeing the best in others is wonderful, but make sure you're seeing what's actually there.

Me too, and the crab part...totally me, some days more than others. I will use that as an excuse now...I was born that way.

Hubby is a capricorn, hmmm

Hmmmmm ...Im a Pisces!..........I knew we would be good together!
Dmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:44 PM   #27
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

I am a Cancer, Andrew is a Leo, but we deal with it.
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:15 PM   #28
Opal
I Like Flirting

Opal has a reputation beyond repute Opal has a reputation beyond repute Opal has a reputation beyond repute Opal has a reputation beyond repute Opal has a reputation beyond repute Opal has a reputation beyond repute Opal has a reputation beyond repute Opal has a reputation beyond repute Opal has a reputation beyond repute Opal has a reputation beyond repute Opal has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a Gemini
Opal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:23 PM   #29
pixiegirl
Loving Australia!

pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like

I'm Aquarius...Haggis is Cancer...show's you what they know

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
Brendan Gill
pixiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:29 PM   #30
Outta
Living life with passion

Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiegirl
I'm Aquarius...Haggis is Cancer...show's you what they know
However, my little pixie-ness. Aquarius does go with Libra (that's me). Let's fly off together my little scottish red.
Outta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:35 PM   #31
pixiegirl
Loving Australia!

pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like pixiegirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtamymind1000
However, my little pixie-ness. Aquarius does go with Libra (that's me). Let's fly off together my little scottish red.
LOL...Well you weigh up the options whilst I pour us a drink

Aren't Librans meant to be romantic?

Brendan Gill
Old 02-18-2007, 06:40 PM   #32
Outta
Living life with passion

Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiegirl
LOL...Well you weigh up the options whilst I pour us a drink

Aren't Librans meant to be romantic?
Well, baby, since my favourite drink is Scotch, please pour. Meanwhile, I've knocked out Haggis and Hoss with a micky, so let's go quick.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:46 PM   #33
pixiegirl
Loving Australia!

Quote:
Well, baby, since my favourite drink is Scotch, please pour. Meanwhile, I've knocked out Haggis and Hoss with a micky, so let's go quick.

You are funny...!

Brendan Gill
Old 02-18-2007, 07:11 PM   #34
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukesLady66
Taurus with Cancer
Usually this makes a good combination. Cancer likes a good home with much affection. This is what every Taurean hopes to find when undertaking conventional responsibilities. From an emotional point of view, there is nothing in stars] that bars the prospect of a happy married life between these two partners. One thing the Taurean must remember is that Cancer is exceedingly sensitive, and will crawl into a shell if unhappy emotionally.
This is a good combination as both signs are naturally attracted by the others sense for feelings and emotions. Taurus will appreciate cancer's inherent caring attitude and cancer will appreciate taurus' homey nature.
We are a perfect match then.....sounds like our uneventful life...
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 07:13 PM   #35
Rmb
Flirting God

Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute

Libra here what does that mean?
Rmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 07:19 PM   #36
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumba
Libra here what does that mean?
Your horoscope for today and part of your sign description...

Quickie:
Today, turn away from flashy 'bigness' -- and turn toward small, simple pleasures.

Overview:
Understanding the language of symbols helps you see just how rich and alive with possibilities your life is. Just remember that the information may not come in the form that you're used to, so keep an open mind.

Librans are sensitive to the needs of others and have the gift, sometimes to an almost psychic extent, of understanding the emotional needs of their companions and meeting them with their own innate optimism - they are the kind of people of whom it is said, "They always make you feel better for having been with them." They are very social human beings. They loathe cruelty, viciousness and vulgarity and detest conflict between people, so they do their best to cooperate and compromise with everyone around them, and their ideal for their own circle and for society as a whole is unity.

Their cast of mind is artistic rather than intellectual, though they are usually too moderate and well balanced to be avant garde in any artistic endeavor. They have good perception and observation and their critical ability, with which they are able to view their own efforts as well as those of others, gives their work integrity.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:21 PM   #37
Rmb
Flirting God

Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your horoscope for today and part of your sign description...

Quickie:
Today, turn away from flashy 'bigness' -- and turn toward small, simple pleasures.

Overview:
Understanding the language of symbols helps you see just how rich and alive with possibilities your life is. Just remember that the information may not come in the form that you're used to, so keep an open mind.

Librans are sensitive to the needs of others and have the gift, sometimes to an almost psychic extent, of understanding the emotional needs of their companions and meeting them with their own innate optimism - they are the kind of people of whom it is said, "They always make you feel better for having been with them." They are very social human beings. They loathe cruelty, viciousness and vulgarity and detest conflict between people, so they do their best to cooperate and compromise with everyone around them, and their ideal for their own circle and for society as a whole is unity.

Their cast of mind is artistic rather than intellectual, though they are usually too moderate and well balanced to be avant garde in any artistic endeavor. They have good perception and observation and their critical ability, with which they are able to view their own efforts as well as those of others, gives their work integrity.
Awww shucks...any takers??
Old 02-18-2007, 07:24 PM   #38
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Awww shucks...any takers??
What do you mean aww shucks? I thought it was quite good....

Librans are sensitive to the needs of others and have the gift, sometimes to an almost psychic extent, of understanding the emotional needs of their companions

"They always make you feel better for having been with them."

Old 02-18-2007, 07:25 PM   #39
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

The Ram

Traditional
Aries Traits

Adventurous and energetic
Pioneering and courageous
Enthusiastic and confident
Dynamic and quick-witted

On the dark side...

Selfish and quick-tempered
Impulsive and impatient
Foolhardy and daredevil

For anyone who wants to look up their sign here is a link:
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 07:26 PM   #40
Rmb
Flirting God

Quote:
What do you mean aww shucks? I thought it was quite good....

Librans are sensitive to the needs of others and have the gift, sometimes to an almost psychic extent, of understanding the emotional needs of their companions

"They always make you feel better for having been with them."
So did I...that's what I meant
Old 02-18-2007, 07:27 PM   #41
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
So did I...that's what I meant
Sorry, misunderstood your shucks...
Old 02-18-2007, 07:29 PM   #42
Rmb
Flirting God

Quote:
Sorry, misunderstood your shucks...
I guess coz I am English Canadian...as my accent might suggest > Prob dont understand the nuances of American expressions..sorry
Old 02-18-2007, 07:39 PM   #43
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

The Crab
June 22 to July 22

Traditional
Cancer Traits

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 07:41 PM   #44
MCat
Flirting Goddess

You had to go and bring up the dark side.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie
The Crab
June 22 to July 22

Traditional
Cancer Traits

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go
Old 02-18-2007, 08:09 PM   #45
RedHotPisces
Flirting Goddess

RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like

The Fishes
Febuary 20 to March 20

Traditional
Pisces Traits

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led
RedHotPisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:22 PM   #46
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

The Bull
April 21 to May 21

Traditional Taurus Traits

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving

On the dark side....

Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy
Old 02-18-2007, 08:30 PM   #47
Outta
Living life with passion

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving

OK, this shit's gotta go

Now this stuff is good.
Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Old 02-18-2007, 08:32 PM   #48
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving

OK, this shit's gotta go

Now this stuff is good.
Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Old 02-18-2007, 08:34 PM   #49
Outta
Living life with passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me
Now just get rid of all that red signature stuff about love and connections. Put in a quote by DeNero or Danny Aiello.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:37 PM   #50
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

Quote:
Now just get rid of all that red signature stuff about love and connections. Put in a quote by DeNero or Danny Aiello.

So, what do you think of it now?