Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Old 02-18-2007, 08:43 PM   #51
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like

Let's hear it for the Pisces!!!
Old 02-18-2007, 08:44 PM   #52
G...G
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like

I'm Leo!!
G...G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:45 PM   #53
SaltyLime
Enchanted Salt Shaker

SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like

The Ram

Traditional
Aries Traits

Adventurous and energetic
Pioneering and courageous
Enthusiastic and confident
Dynamic and quick-witted

On the dark side...

Selfish and quick-tempered
Impulsive and impatient
Foolhardy and daredevil
--

Don't compromise yourself, you're all you've got. -Janis Joplin
SaltyLime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:49 PM   #54
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

This is hillarious...but here it is......

The Virgin
August 23 to September 23
Traditional
Virgo Traits

Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical

On the dark side....

Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:51 PM   #55
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviation23
This is hillarious...but here it is......

The Virgin
August 23 to September 23
Traditional
Virgo Traits

Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical

On the dark side....

Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative
The Virgin? hmmmmm
Old 02-18-2007, 08:53 PM   #56
Outta
Living life with passion

Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me
The Virgin? hmmmmm
Well then, OIC, you have your next challenge. Fix this virgin shit.
Outta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:55 PM   #57
sweet

Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,658 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

The Water Carrier
January 21 to February 19

Traditional

Aquarian Traits

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual

On the dark side....

Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

LOL perverse...now that can't be right!!
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:00 PM   #58
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtamymind1000

Let me see what I can do...
Old 02-18-2007, 09:04 PM   #59
Outta
Living life with passion

Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute

The Scales
September 24 to October 23
Traditional
Libra Traits

Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable

On the dark side....

Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily infuenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent
Outta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:13 PM   #60
Suz
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like

[quote=DukesLady66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suz1973
Cancer and Capricorn]are 180 degrees in opposition from each other astrologically speaking, but it need not be true in life. Both signs have plenty in common. The cancer's great sympathy and understanding is honey to the Capricorn's misunderstood complaints.Both have a tendency to plod along until they get what they want. Capricorn has the ability to make cancer's dream come true, while cancer is happy wishing for and wanting the success and security that the Capricorn mate strives for.

The elements of water and earth go well together but these are zodiac opposites you can expect both side of the coin. You'll have to take the good with the bad and there will be plenty of both. Capricorn lacks the warmth and sentiment that cancer requires.

Well you got that right..thats me and hubby.
Suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:15 PM   #61
Suz
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like

[quote=Dreamy]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suz1973

Hmmmmm ...Im a Pisces!..........I knew we would be good together!

Hmmmmm.......
Suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:32 PM   #62
flamengo130
Almost Grasshopper Season

flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Scales
Traditional
Libra Traits

Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable

On the dark side....

Can't say much more than that....me too!
flamengo130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:37 PM   #63
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

Outta don't be passing me off just cuz I turned you down.....I TOLD you I have to go have a discussion with my vibrator......

Quote:

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:41 PM   #64
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

they make tampons in Oz if thats any help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumba
Libra here what does that mean?
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:55 PM   #65
DukesLady66
Still waiting

DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute

The Scales

Traditional
Libra
Traits

Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable

On the dark side....

• Sharing
  • conviviality
  • Gentleness
  • DISLIKES
  • Violence
  • Injustice
  • Brutishness
  • Being a slave to fashion

God may have created man before woman, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.
DukesLady66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:57 PM   #66
DukesLady66
Still waiting

DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute DukesLady66 has a reputation beyond repute

Libra! About Your Sign...

Libra is the only inanimate sign of the zodiac, all the others representing either humans or animals. Many modern astrologers regard it as the most desirable of zodiacal types because it represents the zenith of the year, the high point of the seasons, when the harvest of all the hard work of the spring is reaped. There is a mellowness and sense of relaxation in the air as mankind enjoys the last of the summer sun and the fruits of his toil. Librans too are among the most civilized of the twelve zodiacal characters and are often good looking. They have elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind, very gentle, and lovers of beauty, harmony (both in music and social living) and the pleasures that these bring.

They have good critical faculty and are able to stand back and look impartially at matters which call for an impartial judgment to be made on them. But they do not tolerate argument from anyone who challenges their opinions, for once they have reached a conclusion, its truth seems to them self-evident; and among their faults is an impatience of criticism and a greed for approval. But their characters are on the whole balanced, diplomatic and even tempered.

Librans are sensitive to the needs of others and have the gift, sometimes to an almost psychic extent, of understanding the emotional needs of their companions and meeting them with their own innate optimism - they are the kind of people of whom it is said, "They always make you feel better for having been with them." They are very social human beings. They loathe cruelty, viciousness and vulgarity and detest conflict between people, so they do their best to cooperate and compromise with everyone around them, and their ideal for their own circle and for society as a whole is unity.[/color]

Their cast of mind is artistic rather than intellectual, though they are usually too moderate and well balanced to be avant garde in any artistic endeavor. They have good perception and observation and their critical ability, with which they are able to view their own efforts as well as those of others, gives their work integrity.

In their personal relationships they show understanding of the other person's point of view, trying to resolve any differences by compromise, and are often willing to allow claims against themselves to be settled to their own disadvantage rather than spoil a relationship. They like the opposite sex to the extent of promiscuity sometimes, and may indulge in romanticism bordering on sentimentality. Their marriages, however, stand a good chance of success because they are frequently the union of "true minds". The Libran's continuing kindness toward his or her partner mollifies any hurt the latter may feel if the two have had a tiff. Nor can the Libran's spouse often complain that he or she is not understood, for the Libran is usually the most empathetic of all the zodiacal types and the most ready to tolerate the beloved's failings.

The negative Libran character may show frivolity, flirtatiousness and shallowness. It can be changeable and indecisive, impatient of routine, colorlessly conventional and timid, easygoing to the point of inertia, seldom angry when circumstances demand a show of annoyance at least; and yet Librans can shock everyone around them with sudden storms of rage. Their love of pleasure may lead them into extravagance; Libran men can degenerate into reckless gamblers, and Libran women extravagant, jealous and careless about money sometimes squander their wealth and talents in their overenthusiasm for causes which they espouse. Both sexes can become great gossipers. A characteristic of the type is an insatiable curiosity that tempts them to enquire into every social scandal in their circle.

In their work the description "lazy Libra" which is sometimes given is actually more alliterative than true. Librans can be surprisingly energetic, though it is true that they dislike coarse, dirty work. Although some are modestly content, others are extremely ambitious. With their dislike of extremes they make good diplomats but perhaps poor party politicians, for they are moderate in their opinions and able to see other points of view. They can succeed as administrators, lawyers (they have a strong sense of justice, which cynics might say could handicap them in a legal career), antique dealers, civil servants and bankers, for they are trustworthy in handling other people's money. Some Librans are gifted in fashion designing or in devising new cosmetics; others may find success as artists, composers, critics, writers, interior decorators, welfare workers or valuers, and they have an ability in the management of all sorts of public entertainment. Some work philanthropically for humanity with great self-disciple and significant results. Libran financiers sometimes make good speculators, for they have the optimism and ability to recover from financial crashes.

Possible Health Concerns...
Libra governs the lumbar region, lower back and kidneys. Its subjects must beware of weaknesses in the back, and lumbago, and they are susceptible to troubles in the kidneys and bladder, especially gravel and stone. They need to avoid overindulgence in food and especially drink, for the latter can particularly harm the kidneys.

God may have created man before woman, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.
DukesLady66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:27 PM   #67
SaltyLime
Enchanted Salt Shaker

SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like

http://www.allayurveda.com/astro&sex.htm

Raunchy Aries is one of the most passionate and impetuous of the signs. Feelings run high when ardent Aries is around. You go all out for what you want - no sitting around waiting for others to make the first move. What you like is short, sharp sex. The basic Aries energy is rapacious, self-oriented, and self-confident. When you finally fall in love, rather than in lust, the romantic and somewhat naive side of your fire nature emerges, but you will remain headstrong and passionate.

Don't compromise yourself, you're all you've got. -Janis Joplin
SaltyLime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:30 PM   #68
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

By far the most sensual of the signs, Taurus has a passionate nature and a strong sex drive. You are turned on by beautiful people and places. Your earthy, solid body exudes sensuality and arouses desire, but you hesitate to move in on a prospective lover, preferring to be asked. Despite a strong libido, you are not driven by lust. You like a stable, orderly life and are renowned for possessiveness; an active sex life is usually part of an ongoing partnership.When you fall in love, you fall heavily and finally. You are committed for life. Love is something Taurus takes very seriously indeed.

Old 02-18-2007, 10:39 PM   #69
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

Sorry, sister, but there's only 10 options allowed on the polls and there's 12 signs! We tried!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PragmaticJen
ps. Bum, wanted to add a poll but forgot, can any mods do it for me???
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:42 PM   #70
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

help me please and I'll behave the best I can

But why o why do women love star signs so much?
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:02 PM   #71
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

I was born July 4th, and yes, I'm very emotional, and love taking care of everyone...

Cancer, the fourth Sign of the Zodiac, is all about home. Those born under this Sign are 'roots' kinds of people and take great pleasure in the comforts of home and family. Cancers are maternal, domestic and love to nurture others. More than likely, their family will be large, too -- the more, the merrier! Cancers will certainly be merry if their home life is serene and harmonious. Traditions are upheld with great zest in a Cancer's household, since these folks prize family history and love communal activities. A Cancer's good memory is the basis for stories told around the dinner table, and don't be surprised if these folks get emotional about things. Those born under this Sign wear their heart on their sleeve, which is just fine by them. The mascot of Cancerians is the Crab, and much like this shelled little critter, Cancerians are quick to retreat into their shells if it suits their mood. The flip side of this hiding is that shell-bound Crabs are often quite moody.
It's said that Crabs are first to laugh and first to cry, so you can bet they'll fill you in. That shell, by the way, isn't the only tough thing about Crabs. These folks are tenacious and strong-willed. They are ultimately motivated by protecting their home and loved ones.
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 12:17 AM   #72
zerosumgain
Super Flirt

zerosumgain has a reputation beyond repute zerosumgain has a reputation beyond repute zerosumgain has a reputation beyond repute zerosumgain has a reputation beyond repute zerosumgain has a reputation beyond repute zerosumgain has a reputation beyond repute zerosumgain has a reputation beyond repute zerosumgain has a reputation beyond repute zerosumgain has a reputation beyond repute zerosumgain has a reputation beyond repute zerosumgain has a reputation beyond repute

pisces
zerosumgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:22 PM   #73
Nyc_45
Super Flirt

Nyc_45 has a reputation beyond repute Nyc_45 has a reputation beyond repute Nyc_45 has a reputation beyond repute Nyc_45 has a reputation beyond repute Nyc_45 has a reputation beyond repute Nyc_45 has a reputation beyond repute Nyc_45 has a reputation beyond repute Nyc_45 has a reputation beyond repute Nyc_45 has a reputation beyond repute Nyc_45 has a reputation beyond repute Nyc_45 has a reputation beyond repute

Taurus....and as bull headed as one too
Nyc_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:25 PM   #74
rainbowhigh
Flirting Goddess.

rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like

Libra...
rainbowhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:16 PM   #75
dartgirl
Flirting God

dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Aries