Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 07-05-2018, 06:20 PM   #26
Lyric~*
Flirting God

Thanked 9,331 Times in 6,838 Posts
Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke James Bond Jones View Post
If youíre trying to make a woman happy then youíll fail IMO.

Pleasing your partner should be as natural as pleasing ones self...cuz when you do your acts are more genuine and make a bigger impact. Acts with no heart can be seen for what they are...for your own selfish gain...eventually if not immediately.
Well, youíre a one of a kind, babe. You have a huge heart and somehow fit everyone in it. You make people feel like theyíre something amazing and special.

Unfortunately, people are selfish even tho they donít care to admit it. People love and perceive things differently. Some appreciate it and some will take take take w/o giving back. Itís a two way street. Iíll always give more than I take.

I can sense when Iím being bullshited and taken advantage of. I love those that fuel me up. The ones that suck the life out of me...they get get the bear minimimun. In my marriage for in instance, but I do need to try harder. I know this. Been thinking about this, but...

Youíre a wise man. Any women would be lucky to have you. I know I am.
Lyric~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyric~* For This Useful Post:
Duke James Bond Jones (07-05-2018)
Old 07-05-2018, 06:27 PM   #27
Duke James Bond Jones
Flirting God

Thanked 1,073 Times in 837 Posts
Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyric~* View Post
Well, youíre a one of a kind, babe. You have a huge heart and somehow fit everyone in it. You make people feel like theyíre something amazing and special.

Unfortunately, people are selfish even tho they donít care to admit it. People love and perceive things differently. Some appreciate it and some will take take take w/o giving back. Itís a two way street. Iíll always give more than I take.

I can sense when Iím being bullshited and taken advantage of. I love those that fuel me up. The ones that suck the life out of me...they get get the bear minimimun. In my marriage for in instance, but I do need to try harder. I know this. Been thinking about this, but...

Youíre a wise man. Any women would be lucky to have you. I know I am.
We are imperfect creatures babe. Thatís what makes us complicated however we should be tolerated and appreciated by the ones we sacrifice for and love.

Since weíre so damn complicated thereís no app that will give us our fix...oh wait except this one right here.
Duke James Bond Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Duke James Bond Jones For This Useful Post:
Lyric~* (07-05-2018)
Old 07-05-2018, 06:42 PM   #28
Lyric~*
Flirting God

Thanked 9,331 Times in 6,838 Posts
Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke James Bond Jones View Post
We are imperfect creatures babe. Thatís what makes us complicated however we should be tolerated and appreciated by the ones we sacrifice for and love.

Since weíre so damn complicated thereís no app that will give us our fix...oh wait except this one right here.
True!

Thank you for tolerating my ass!

Itís perfect until you move in together, so weíll just keep dating and hiding out here. Married hearts, but youíll never owe me alimony.

Youíre my fix all, babe.
Lyric~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyric~* For This Useful Post:
Duke James Bond Jones (07-05-2018)
Old 07-05-2018, 06:47 PM   #29
Duke James Bond Jones
Flirting God

Thanked 1,073 Times in 837 Posts
Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyric~* View Post
True!

Thank you for tolerating my ass!

Itís perfect until you move in together, so weíll just keep dating and hiding out here. Married hearts, but youíll never owe me alimony.

Youíre my fix all, babe.

Babe ainít that the truth!
Duke James Bond Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Duke James Bond Jones For This Useful Post:
Lyric~* (07-05-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 08:48 PM   #30
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 9,154 Times in 5,877 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

A big hard on and a slippery tongue...hey right? I'm just sayin

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixiechik For This Useful Post:
Hot Dog (07-10-2018)