Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2018, 06:20 PM   #26
Lyric~*
Flirting God
 
Lyric~*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 40
Posts: 18,318
Thanks: 12,289
Thanked 9,331 Times in 6,838 Posts
Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke James Bond Jones View Post
If youíre trying to make a woman happy then youíll fail IMO.

Pleasing your partner should be as natural as pleasing ones self...cuz when you do your acts are more genuine and make a bigger impact. Acts with no heart can be seen for what they are...for your own selfish gain...eventually if not immediately.
Well, youíre a one of a kind, babe. You have a huge heart and somehow fit everyone in it. You make people feel like theyíre something amazing and special.

Unfortunately, people are selfish even tho they donít care to admit it. People love and perceive things differently. Some appreciate it and some will take take take w/o giving back. Itís a two way street. Iíll always give more than I take.

I can sense when Iím being bullshited and taken advantage of. I love those that fuel me up. The ones that suck the life out of me...they get get the bear minimimun. In my marriage for in instance, but I do need to try harder. I know this. Been thinking about this, but...

Youíre a wise man. Any women would be lucky to have you. I know I am.
Lyric~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyric~* For This Useful Post:
Duke James Bond Jones (07-05-2018)
Old 07-05-2018, 06:27 PM   #27
Duke James Bond Jones
Flirting God
 
Duke James Bond Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Around the way
Age: 38
Posts: 1,739
Thanks: 1,024
Thanked 1,073 Times in 837 Posts
Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyric~* View Post
Well, youíre a one of a kind, babe. You have a huge heart and somehow fit everyone in it. You make people feel like theyíre something amazing and special.

Unfortunately, people are selfish even tho they donít care to admit it. People love and perceive things differently. Some appreciate it and some will take take take w/o giving back. Itís a two way street. Iíll always give more than I take.

I can sense when Iím being bullshited and taken advantage of. I love those that fuel me up. The ones that suck the life out of me...they get get the bear minimimun. In my marriage for in instance, but I do need to try harder. I know this. Been thinking about this, but...

Youíre a wise man. Any women would be lucky to have you. I know I am.
We are imperfect creatures babe. Thatís what makes us complicated however we should be tolerated and appreciated by the ones we sacrifice for and love.

Since weíre so damn complicated thereís no app that will give us our fix...oh wait except this one right here.
Duke James Bond Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Duke James Bond Jones For This Useful Post:
Lyric~* (07-05-2018)
Old 07-05-2018, 06:42 PM   #28
Lyric~*
Flirting God
 
Lyric~*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 40
Posts: 18,318
Thanks: 12,289
Thanked 9,331 Times in 6,838 Posts
Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke James Bond Jones View Post
We are imperfect creatures babe. Thatís what makes us complicated however we should be tolerated and appreciated by the ones we sacrifice for and love.

Since weíre so damn complicated thereís no app that will give us our fix...oh wait except this one right here.
True!

Thank you for tolerating my ass!

Itís perfect until you move in together, so weíll just keep dating and hiding out here. Married hearts, but youíll never owe me alimony.

Youíre my fix all, babe.
Lyric~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyric~* For This Useful Post:
Duke James Bond Jones (07-05-2018)
Old 07-05-2018, 06:47 PM   #29
Duke James Bond Jones
Flirting God
 
Duke James Bond Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Around the way
Age: 38
Posts: 1,739
Thanks: 1,024
Thanked 1,073 Times in 837 Posts
Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like Duke James Bond Jones Is God Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyric~* View Post
True!

Thank you for tolerating my ass!

Itís perfect until you move in together, so weíll just keep dating and hiding out here. Married hearts, but youíll never owe me alimony.

Youíre my fix all, babe.


Babe ainít that the truth!
Duke James Bond Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Duke James Bond Jones For This Useful Post:
Lyric~* (07-05-2018)
Old 07-06-2018, 08:48 PM   #30
dixiechik
Can you see me now?
 
dixiechik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Where peaches grow and the confederate flag flows
Age: 48
Posts: 24,096
Thanks: 7,159
Thanked 9,154 Times in 5,877 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like
Default

A big hard on and a slippery tongue...hey right? I'm just sayin
__________________

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixiechik For This Useful Post:
Hot Dog (07-10-2018)
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.