Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 07-06-2018, 10:10 PM   #5751
Cristal
Rex's TROUBLE

Thanked 2,873 Times in 2,266 Posts
Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechik View Post
Dear Steven Tyler

Please stop getting old and shave off that stache it looks hideous. Dix still wants to ride those lips.
Love you man!

Sincerely your 110th slut in waiting
Iím number 111 slut in waiting
Old 07-11-2018, 01:57 AM   #5752
Lyric~*
Flirting God

Thanked 9,331 Times in 6,838 Posts
Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like

Disclaimer: Conservative friends...look away now or forever hold your peace.

Dear Douche Bag of a Coward:

Well....I was trying not to blow my top. Trying to be the bigger person, but too late!! I swear to fkn hell...I will hurt somebody’s feelings!

Word has it that you’re a petty, jealous, threatened low-down dirty sneak who is just talking of your ass! If it comes back to you..I started it! Actually...I’d rather say it to your face.

Lookey here....don’t assume shit that you know nothing about. You’re just making yourself look like the dumb ass that you are. Don’t know something, but yet you decide to speak on it and deliver it as fact, stupid cunt? That’s what you gotta do to seem more interesting? lol What a sad life!

What you need to do is shut the fuck up or you can come talk to me and I’ll help shut it for you.

I’m a good person and prefer to be cool, but act stupid or ignorant...I’ll one up you and not be ashamed in the slightest. Not the way I like to play, but we can go there. Mano e Mano.

FUCK YOU and your pathetic lies! I want to see what you come up with next! Content as legit as the National Inquirer.

This drama post has your name all over it! Do yourself a favor and stay clear of me and those that I hold near and dear. Messing with them is like messing with me directly. It becomes a personal matter. Remember that.

People like you push members out and ultimately leave. I would not give you the satisfaction.

Now go smack yo’self for being ya lame-tard!

Sincerely,

No love for clueless gossiping haters

***It’s a saving grace and face...lol...that my thoughts on this post not axe’d due to sketchy internet connectivity. Might be the sole reason that I can still log in tomorrow. Mods have mercy! They started it! lol

Last edited by Lyric~*; 07-11-2018 at 02:50 AM.
Lyric~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyric~* For This Useful Post:
Duke James Bond Jones (07-14-2018)
Old 07-11-2018, 02:20 AM   #5753
davedadog
Professional Contrarian

Thanked 1,446 Times in 1,228 Posts
davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyric~* View Post
Disclaimer: Conservative friends...look away now or forever hold your peace.

Dear Douche Bag of a Coward:

Well....I was trying not to blow my top. Trying to be the bigger person, but too late!! I swear to fkn hell...I will hurt somebodyís feelings!

Word has it that youíre a petty, jealous, threatened low-down dirty sneak who is just talking of your ass! If it comes back to you..I started it! Actually...Iíd rather say it to your face.

Lookey here....donít assume shit that you know nothing about. Youíre just making yourself look like the dumb ass that you are. Donít know something, but yet you decide to speak on it and deliver it as fact, stupid cunt? Thatís what you gotta do to seem more interesting? lol What a sad life!

What you need to do is shut the fuck up or you can come talk to me and Iíll help shut it for you.

Iím a good person and prefer to be cool, but act stupid or ignorant...Iíll one up you and not be ashamed in the slightest. Not the way I like to play, but we can go there. Mano e Mano.

FUCK YOU and your pathetic lies! I want to see what you come up with next! Content as legit as the National Inquirer.

This drama post has your name all over it! Do yourself a favor and stay clear of me and those that I hold near and dear. Messing with them is like messing with me directly. It becomes a personal matter. Remember that.

People like you push members out and ultimately leave. I would not give you the satisfaction.

Now go smack yoíself for being ya lame-tard!

Sincerely,

No love for clueless gossiping haters

***Itís a saving grace and face...lol...that my thoughts on this post not axeíd due to sketchy internet connectivity. Might be the sole reason that I can still log in tomorrow. Mods have mercy! They started it! lol

Boy I hope this isn't about me!
Lyric~* (07-11-2018)
Old 07-11-2018, 02:30 AM   #5754
Lyric~*
Flirting God

Thanked 9,331 Times in 6,838 Posts
Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedadog View Post
Boy I hope this isn't about me!

Weeeeeel...Haha

Itís all about ya...the good stuff anyway! People love rumors and I will be the salt in their pathetic wounded lives. Iím a trusty salty bitch, so it comes naturally.

Sick of peopleís shit and the way they go about things. Shady AF....they better watch it. Not everyone will be ran off esp not me.
Lyric~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:53 AM   #5755
leggy

Thanked 4,190 Times in 3,263 Posts
leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

Dear little dude

You're an emotional wasteland and Im better rid of you.. I imagine that you are wittle. Have never actually seen any part of you that identifies you but actioins tell me that its wittle..

Sincerely good luck in life.. karma cuts like a knife..
Old 07-11-2018, 12:08 PM   #5756
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Thanked 25,781 Times in 20,397 Posts
Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like

Dear Maradonna

Yes..you were a great footballer (when you weren't fucking cheating that is)..and yes....you did deserve the adoration of football fans all over the world ..you had a god given talent, but like so many others...you pissed and injected it all up the wall so from now on..just shut your fat greasy drug addled Argentinian mouth because your opinion..isnt worth a sparrow's fart...crawl back under the stone you were hiding under and leave football matters to those who know...k?

Sincerely

Me.
Old 07-11-2018, 05:26 PM   #5757
David
Trying again...

David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like

Dear "Woman at the bar last night",

I thought you had the most beautiful eyes and I was totally wrapped up in our conversation. I really think we could have an exciting future together and I was ready to begin it last night. Sorry my wife showed up.

Sincerely, "Our future is on hold"
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:17 PM   #5758
Cristal
Rex's TROUBLE

Thanked 2,873 Times in 2,266 Posts
Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like

Dear plant I am not going to talk to you . I'm sorry your other friends talk their plant. sincerely C
Old 07-11-2018, 08:39 PM   #5759
leggy

leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

Dear man of the world
When we are ready you shall fry like an egg did in Shrek rl stuff btw..
Sincerely db
Old 07-11-2018, 08:45 PM   #5760
leggy

Dear Ally
Ive been waiting patiently for the pizza.. still waiting ..

Love legs..
Old 07-11-2018, 08:47 PM   #5761
scott46
Flirting God

Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,480 Posts
scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like scott46 Is God Like

Dear Leggy,

Would you like some sausage with your pizza?

Sincerely,

Pizza Man
Old 07-11-2018, 08:49 PM   #5762
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Thanked 36,575 Times in 22,677 Posts
Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott46 View Post
Dear Leggy,

Would you like some sausage with your pizza?

Sincerely,

Pizza Man
Dear pizza man,

I just placed my order. Extra sausage.

Sincerely
Big tipper
scott46 (07-11-2018)
Old 07-11-2018, 08:51 PM   #5763
leggy

Dear person of interest.... I loved your blog..

sincerely me.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:44 PM   #5764
JazzGrl
(。♥‿♥。)

Thanked 18,832 Times in 14,632 Posts
JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like

Dear ...You cant add

...I think you need a calculator cause the way you add is off by a few years

Sincerely..Laughin AT you
JazzGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:00 PM   #5765
davedadog
Professional Contrarian

Thanked 1,446 Times in 1,228 Posts
davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like davedadog Is God Like

Dear ....

You are a magnificent tease. I love it.

Sincerely,

Me
Old 07-13-2018, 10:56 AM   #5766
SoCal guy
Flirting God

Thanked 2,772 Times in 2,476 Posts
SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like

Dear Ally
Thanks for the rep!
The delay is not a problem, and glad you saw it. One of my few serious posts!

Sincerely, SoCal
Ally (07-13-2018)
Old 07-13-2018, 11:57 AM   #5767
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like

Dear Yadier Molina,
Happy birthday to my all time favorite baseball player. I hope your nuts are back in fighting form. Thank you for bringing more joy to my life. By joy, I totally mean impure thoughts.
Love,
Your #1 fan
P.S. I get the best view of your ass from our seats.
P.S.S. I'm not that much older
P.S.S.S. I'll kiss your injury better
Old 07-13-2018, 12:28 PM   #5768
Hot Dog
See y'all soon..!

Hot Dog Is God Like Hot Dog Is God Like Hot Dog Is God Like Hot Dog Is God Like Hot Dog Is God Like Hot Dog Is God Like Hot Dog Is God Like Hot Dog Is God Like Hot Dog Is God Like Hot Dog Is God Like Hot Dog Is God Like

Dear Friday -
I really like you, but I can't wait for your successor to show up.

Sincerely -
Working for the weekend.
Hot Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 12:11 AM   #5769
gabrielle22
Coniglio Fero'c'e

Thanked 16,398 Times in 11,699 Posts
gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like

Dear Elsa

Let it go.

Sincerely

You wouldn't know the truth if it built you a snowman.
gabrielle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gabrielle22 For This Useful Post:
Just A Girl (07-26-2018), Lyric~* (07-26-2018)
Old 07-26-2018, 09:21 AM   #5770
leggy

Last edited by leggy; 07-26-2018 at 12:13 PM. Reason: ....
leggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:31 AM   #5771
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 12,717 Times in 8,681 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Dear Climate Change,

You've made your point. I give.

No more plastic bags for me.

Sincerely,

Afire in Alabama.
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 02:35 PM   #5772
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Dear X,

Stop it. You're creeping me out.

Sincerely,
Uncomfortable
Old 08-12-2018, 08:15 PM   #5773
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Dear 45 year old JaG,
Happy birthday you minx! You are hours away from being 45. That's halfway to 90. Surely you've learned some things by now.
It's okay that you still have this laundry list of faults. We're don't live this life to be perfect. We live this life to be just a little bit better than we were the day before. Do that. Every day. Get off the merry go round and spend the next 45 being kinder, gentler, and spoil yourself.
Do the things that bring you joy. Stop doing the same things over and over hoping for different results.
You've made it almost a half century being a real dick to yourself and those years haven't been so bad. You've been so blessed to have so much. Be grateful and appreciate the people and things that want to be around you. Stop dwelling on what you don't have and those that don't want to be around you. So what? Look at everything you still have! You are loved and blessed!
So wake up tomorrow and wear your scars like metals. You've survived everything that's been thrown your way. You big beautiful bad ass!
Let 45 year old JaG be fucking awesome.
Love
44 year old JaG
Ally (08-13-2018), Cristal (08-13-2018), gabrielle22 (08-12-2018), southernboy (08-13-2018)
Old 08-24-2018, 09:14 PM   #5774
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 9,204 Times in 5,917 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

Dear Life,

Well you have had the best of the best and many I might add. It is time to commit
and settle your wild ass down. You can do this without skipping a beat.

Sincerely,
Don't Panic Dix

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixiechik For This Useful Post:
JazzGrl (08-24-2018)
Old 08-24-2018, 09:21 PM   #5775
JazzGrl
(。♥‿♥。)

Thanked 18,832 Times in 14,632 Posts
JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like JazzGrl Is God Like

Dear Dix..

you got this and you will be wild and settled..

sincerely Me
JazzGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JazzGrl For This Useful Post:
dixiechik (08-24-2018)