Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 01-03-2006, 12:45 PM   #51
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by marycat
My Dad taught me that it doesn't matter what you choose to do in life, as long as you do it better than anyone else. He also taught me how to maintain my car and build a house just in case I ever needed to do it.

I told my kids the same thing....I don't care what you choose to be or do ...
pump gas, be a pole dancer, flip burgers....just do it better than anyone else, be the best you can be...

My mom taught me how to care for others, how to physically take care of them if necessary...she taught me how to cook, how to entertain and how to always be there for my husband and kids. They will have been married 50 years in October.

My hubby showed me how to love one person for the rest of my life...

My kids when they were little taught me that it doesn't matter how much money we have, what kind of car we have or what I look like....I am their mom, I make the cookies and they will love me no matter what.

Now I have to go cry for awhile.....

Bravo!! Bravo!!
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 12:47 PM   #52
sweetgapeach
Flirting Guest

sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkiss
My Daddy told me something similar, except it went more like, "It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you become a independently wealthy and support me during my retirement years..." I just hope he doesn't want to retire anytime soon.

sweetgapeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 01:10 PM   #53
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

My daddy taught me two things:

1) You don't have to respect me -- but you damn well better fear me!!! (It worked!! And it worked on my two boys!)

2) You can be anything you want to be - as long as you are willing to pay the price. You can be President, you can be rich, you can be a mass murderer - but you have to be willing to pay the price.
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 01:48 PM   #54
belfast
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute
Default What have I learned

I have learned that youth is wasted on the young. Wish I knew then what I know now. But one thing I did learn that if some one gives you their trust value it.
belfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 02:14 PM   #55
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
#1 My Grandpa taught me to never point a gun at anything you don't intend to shoot.

#2 You can't steal second by keeping you foot on first. Take a chance!

#3 If you can't say anything nice, come sit by me lol
Shiane, your grandpa must have been a wise man.I hope you are following his advice.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 03:38 PM   #56
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by belfast
I have learned that youth is wasted on the young. Wish I knew then what I know now. But one thing I did learn that if some one gives you their trust value it.

very wise words and so true if i had know then what i know now well
sex_kitten_4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 03:42 PM   #57
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

I have learned that if I wake up in the morning, and I haven't yet killed my husband, it's going to be a good day.
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 03:46 PM   #58
KIRA187
Just a Gigilo

KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Mull
I have learned that if I wake up in the morning, and I haven't yet killed my husband, it's going to be a good day.
Until he wakes up?
KIRA187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 04:33 PM   #59
belfast
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute belfast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA187
Until he wakes up?
I think your stirring the pot
Old 01-05-2006, 04:31 AM   #60
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oh your back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicannauk
very wise words and so true if i had know then what i know now well
Where you been I thought you had gone
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 04:36 AM   #61
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norfolkdave
Where you been I thought you had gone
Supprise dave always expect the unexpected
Old 01-07-2006, 03:26 PM   #62
surfnchat
Daily Quiz Dominator

Thanked 1,228 Times in 873 Posts
surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like

Quote:
Supprise dave always expect the unexpected
We're glad to have you back!
surfnchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:47 PM   #63
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfnchat2000
We're glad to have you back!
ty i am glad to be back i could not leave i wopuld miss you all to much
Old 01-07-2006, 03:55 PM   #64
belfast
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Did not know you were gone. Welcome back
Old 01-07-2006, 04:00 PM   #65
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by belfast
Did not know you were gone. Welcome back
was only gone a couple of days was going to give the site up but i just cant do it you are all so wonderfull
Old 01-07-2006, 04:05 PM   #66
belfast
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Well that is always a good reason to give you a and a kiss even if your gone for a couple of days.

Quote:
was only gone a couple of days was going to give the site up but i just cant do it you are all so wonderfull
Old 01-07-2006, 05:16 PM   #67
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
I tried that once...didn't work
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 05:18 PM   #68
belfast
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Marycat here you go be carefull now dont want to get me too excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by marycat
I tried that once...didn't work
Old 02-04-2006, 02:23 PM   #69
yaser
Flirting God

yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by wet36ddd
be careful who you trust
Wet,I have learned that I can trust myself and God only ...That is all....

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 02-04-2006, 05:27 PM   #70
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

i ahve recently learnt that it is better to ahve loved and lost than nevr to have loved at all
Old 02-06-2006, 12:42 AM   #71
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_kitten_4u
i ahve recently learnt that it is better to ahve loved and lost than nevr to have loved at all
Why,Kitten?Fear of pain?I go on loving even to risk to lose her.She does not give me any promise but I go on..Do you think I am crazzy...But she is with me at the monet ..I think that is enough.I try to live here and now.not future...

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 02-06-2006, 05:15 AM   #72
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasar
Why,Kitten?Fear of pain?I go on loving even to risk to lose her.She does not give me any promise but I go on..Do you think I am crazzy...But she is with me at the monet ..I think that is enough.I try to live here and now.not future...

yes yasar fear of the pain i have felt before , no you are not crazy and i am from last night on living fortoday there is a saying that i must try to live by
it is better to ahve loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Old 02-06-2006, 04:41 PM   #73
Eric69
Flirting God

Eric69 has much to be proud of Eric69 has much to be proud of Eric69 has much to be proud of Eric69 has much to be proud of Eric69 has much to be proud of Eric69 has much to be proud of Eric69 has much to be proud of Eric69 has much to be proud of Eric69 has much to be proud of Eric69 has much to be proud of Eric69 has much to be proud of

I agree sex kitten. no matter the pain I would not change any of the loves I have had. and there has been pain.
Eric69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 04:46 PM   #74
Rainmaker
Flirting Goddess

Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute

that its ok to ask questions-to have a faith unlike others-that its ok to be different and so much more is out there to be discovered
Rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 04:47 PM   #75
shadow57
Super Flirt

shadow57 has a spectacular aura about shadow57 has a spectacular aura about shadow57 has a spectacular aura about shadow57 has a spectacular aura about shadow57 has a spectacular aura about shadow57 has a spectacular aura about shadow57 has a spectacular aura about shadow57 has a spectacular aura about

This might not be the greatest but it's helped me. The Stones.
You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes you might find
You get what you need
shadow57 is offline   Reply With Quote