Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 04-25-2017, 05:00 PM   #51
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,986 Times in 5,787 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomIAm View Post
This guy is on to something. I'm getting sick of young 20-something chicks trying to get in to my size 36 relaxed fit dockers with the adjustable elastic comfort-waist band and begging me to tell the story again about the time I was stranded by my frat brothers as a prank without any coins for the pay phone.
Hmmm, where you finding these babes? desperado20sumthings.com????
TomIAm (04-25-2017)
Old 04-25-2017, 05:01 PM   #52
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

Thanked 17,217 Times in 10,016 Posts
TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgrl View Post
Hmmm, where you finding these babes? desperado20sumthings.com????
when you go trolling THIS bait, the piranhas go into a frenzy
TomIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 05:05 PM   #53
SophieC
Cake please

Thanked 4,622 Times in 2,570 Posts
SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like

Quote:
This guy is on to something. I'm getting sick of young 20-something chicks trying to get in to my size 36 relaxed fit dockers with the adjustable elastic comfort-waist band and begging me to tell the story again about the time I was stranded by my frat brothers as a prank without any coins for the pay phone.
That was too hot for mere mortals to read.

Perhaps gentlemen like yourself with elastic waist bands should post only a n the safety of the 'erotic thoughts' threads. We're only human here Tom, don't taunt us so.
Old 04-25-2017, 05:08 PM   #54
gdgrl
Follow me

gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Quote:
when you go trolling THIS bait, the piranhas go into a frenzy
Uh huh, watch where you're wagging that......bait!
Old 04-25-2017, 05:11 PM   #55
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieC View Post
That was too hot for mere mortals to read.

Perhaps gentlemen like yourself with elastic waist bands should post only a n the safety of the 'erotic thoughts' threads. We're only human here Tom, don't taunt us so.
Well...let me tell you a something, young lady...back in my day we didn't have "internet forums", or internet anything. I think technology has run amok, to be perfectly blunt. And I don't like when the young neighborhood kids go trampling my lawn.
Old 04-25-2017, 05:13 PM   #56
SophieC
Cake please

SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like SophieC Is God Like

Quote:
Well...let me tell you a something, young lady...back in my day we didn't have "internet forums", or internet anything. I think technology has run amok, to be perfectly blunt. And I don't like when the young neighborhood kids go trampling my lawn.
Mmmmm trampling...

I need a glass of water.
Old 04-25-2017, 05:19 PM   #57
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

I do wish we had a "follow up" forum for these types of posts. It would be nice to be able to check in months later and find out how it went for the "hot business guy" who was in Omaha Nebraska on September 7th, 2011 from 4PM until 6AM and was looking for a skinny, horny woman between the ages of 31 and 33 for "naughty fun"...
Old 04-25-2017, 05:24 PM   #58
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

For example, this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeeighther View Post
I need a nooner. Anyone else? 53 years old, married, excellent equipment and love to go down on muff.
I feel empty not knowing how this worked out. Was any muff gone down on? I hope he comes back.
Old 04-25-2017, 05:39 PM   #59
SophieC
Cake please

We shouldn't ruin Nikeys thread. He's still around, seems like a nice fella and a welcome addition to here. Sorry for squatting in your living room Nikey. We're rude neighbours, you'll be asking us to turn the music down next.

And Tom re eyeeighther, the excellent equipment he was talking about was spanners. And I'll let you judge, boasting about having 'eight' her... If you have no clue how to spell it then negotiating the subtleties of actually doing 'it' can prove to be problematic. We just had a cup of tea instead.

Last edited by SophieC; 04-25-2017 at 05:43 PM.
SophieC is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SophieC For This Useful Post:
GlassyLady (04-26-2017)
Old 04-25-2017, 05:50 PM   #60
gdgrl
Follow me

Quote:
I do wish we had a "follow up" forum for these types of posts. It would be nice to be able to check in months later and find out how it went for the "hot business guy" who was in Omaha Nebraska on September 7th, 2011 from 4PM until 6AM and was looking for a skinny, horny woman between the ages of 31 and 33 for "naughty fun"...
This is the stuff romance novels are made of.....
Old 04-26-2017, 01:54 PM   #61
Marley075
Bullet Dodger

Thanked 2,401 Times in 1,627 Posts
Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like Marley075 Is God Like

Must have worked...he hasn't been back. Who knew that was all it took?
Old 04-26-2017, 02:06 PM   #62
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Thanked 25,831 Times in 20,443 Posts
Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like

No wonder we don't get any new members eh?
Old 04-26-2017, 02:27 PM   #63
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,437 Times in 8,558 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
Mature Lady eh .... well I picked a shit day to check this place out .... Hello and welcome anyways... let me know if you haven't found anyone yet I'm sure I can give you a list
If you dare give him my name I'll start dozens of goodbye threads!
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 05:19 PM   #64
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 8,727 Times in 6,698 Posts
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

Nikey, I am finally ready to meet you in my current decrepit state
1zor (04-05-2018)
Old 06-04-2018, 08:21 PM   #65
Peregrine
I'm back... I think!

Peregrine has a reputation beyond repute Peregrine has a reputation beyond repute Peregrine has a reputation beyond repute Peregrine has a reputation beyond repute Peregrine has a reputation beyond repute Peregrine has a reputation beyond repute Peregrine has a reputation beyond repute Peregrine has a reputation beyond repute Peregrine has a reputation beyond repute Peregrine has a reputation beyond repute Peregrine has a reputation beyond repute

So did anyone admit to being a mature lady in the end? I kinda read the start, skipped the middle, picked up at the end. There was a lot to catch up on, but I'm guessing that Nikey chap found love in the arms of an octogenarian eventually?