Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
Aradia
Court Jester

Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,044 Posts
Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute
Red face The Dream Life Thread

What is your picture perfect, happy, ideal, dream life??

Where are you?? Who are you with? What do you do for a living? What do you do for fun?? Go crazy the sky's the limits!
Aradia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
katydid
Lithium Rocks

Thanked 15,183 Times in 11,744 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aradia View Post

Where are you?? Who are you with? What do you do for a living? What do you do for fun?? Go crazy with the imagination the skies the limits!
You first!
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
Aradia (07-18-2012)
Old 07-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #3
Ecstasy
Finish this sentence...

Thanked 3,792 Times in 1,822 Posts
Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like

I live with the person that I feel the most loved for romantically and he feels the same we find new ways to show eachother love and we can agree to disagree if we have problems we talk about them before they escalate and create resentment and we never go to bed mad at eachother. I live in sunny CA in a place where my kids have access to great school and I have a career that allows me to travel and at the same time gives me space to have nice family vacations. My home is where all the neighborhood kids and my kids friends want to hang out because I always have food and its a cool hangout spot with a nice pool and area to BBQ.
Ecstasy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ecstasy For This Useful Post:
Aradia (07-18-2012)
Old 07-18-2012, 09:22 PM   #4
Fwd40s
Flirting With Disaster

Thanked 3,552 Times in 3,054 Posts
Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like

I have 3 part-time jobs so I don't get bored and so I don't work too much doing any one thing but I really don't need to work at all but I work for the fun of it. I travel often because traveling is fun. I'm divorced so I can be with the person I want to be with from here...or from there....or from anywhere. Sex is hot, pasionate and often. She travels with me.
Aradia (07-18-2012)
Old 07-18-2012, 09:29 PM   #5
texaswildflower
Super Flirt

texaswildflower has a reputation beyond repute texaswildflower has a reputation beyond repute texaswildflower has a reputation beyond repute texaswildflower has a reputation beyond repute texaswildflower has a reputation beyond repute texaswildflower has a reputation beyond repute texaswildflower has a reputation beyond repute texaswildflower has a reputation beyond repute texaswildflower has a reputation beyond repute texaswildflower has a reputation beyond repute texaswildflower has a reputation beyond repute

I'm living in Ireland 1/2 the year - writing, painting, visiting pubs and chatting with storytellers with lots of profound stories to tell, finding hot men in kilts...LOL. The other half of the year I'm living in the tropics somewhere, with my ass in the sand and cold beer in my hand, my lover there with me and we just synchronize with each other so well, we hardly have to say words, just be together...this is my dream life in G version.
texaswildflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to texaswildflower For This Useful Post:
Aradia (07-18-2012)
Old 07-18-2012, 09:36 PM   #6
msu
recalculating.....

Thanked 6,515 Times in 5,472 Posts
msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like

My wife and kids....with a few people here as neighbors so we could be friends and keep in touch.

Within walking distance of real Barbeque!
And two hours drive from either the mountains or the beach....
OH! And never a day over 85 degrees with low humidity.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:19 AM   #7
katydid
Lithium Rocks

Thanked 15,183 Times in 11,744 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

I don't care about any of the rest of it.

I am with a man who gets me. Someone I trust implicitly with all that I am. All my secrets and who I am not afraid I will scare away if I show him who I truly am. Who loves me and adores me, just as I do him. All we both want is the other person's happiness. We love spending time together getting to know one another more and more knowing we'll never know everything. He's the first person I see in the morning, the last voice I hear in the dark of the evening. We may travel the world, we may go no further than our nearest bookstore. As anti-feminist as it sounds, I want to belong to him. I want, at this point in my life, to be taken care of. To be weak knowing that everything will be fine. I'm so weary of taking care of everything all on my own my whole life. In return for all this, I'll love him unceasingly, unfailingly and completely as long as we are together.

P.S. That's a lot of love
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
Dahlia (07-19-2012)
Old 07-19-2012, 11:58 AM   #8
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,608 Times in 9,224 Posts
Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute

I am actually pretty set... would ofcourse want more money and fewer hours...but who would'ntt ??... all In all I consider myself fortunate ... I have a good family..cool job.. and above all for the time being my health...all the other stuff is just window dressing
Old 07-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #9
Dahlia
Je ne sais quoi

Thanked 3,114 Times in 2,497 Posts
Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like Dahlia Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post

I am with a man who gets me. Someone I trust implicitly with all that I am. All my secrets and who I am not afraid I will scare away if I show him who I truly am. Who loves me and adores me, just as I do him. All we both want is the other person's happiness. We love spending time together getting to know one another more and more knowing we'll never know everything. He's the first person I see in the morning, the last voice I hear in the dark of the evening. We may travel the world, we may go no further than our nearest bookstore. As anti-feminist as it sounds, I want to belong to him. I want, at this point in my life, to be taken care of. To be weak knowing that everything will be fine. I'm so weary of taking care of everything all on my own my whole life. In return for all this, I'll love him unceasingly, unfailingly and completely as long as we are together.

That should be the reality...but unfortunately life happens and sometimes the dream has become the nightmare...
Dahlia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #10
Aradia
Court Jester

Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,044 Posts
Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute Aradia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post

We spend so much time being tough as nails and carrying the world our shoulders darlin. I dont think it sounds anti-feminist it just feels good to belong to someone to be thiers in the sense of two halves being wholeI think. Hugs. And we all deserve a whole lot of love sweetie

I agree with most of what you're saying. I want an equal. A partner in crime. Someone who gets all the weird wonderfulness that is me. I want to be able to be open for once and not have to worry if I need to crumble and be vulnerable they can handle it and be stronger for a bit. just for a bit though cuz well honeybadger haha

Someone to keep learning and growing with for like ever not just for five minutes and then stare at one another for 50 years like you have peanut butter on your face. Theres just so much to experience and its so much better done with a buddy that you love and respect. Oh and the sex. Ya gotta have the mind blowing chemistry where you cant stop pawing at each other. See thats the good shit. Compatibility + open + love + chemistry = You aint coming up for air!!

I kinda think anywhere you are be it middle of nowhere or bustling metropolis would be an ideal life if you were armed with this.

I mean like a tropical island with palm trees and a hammock would be an ideal setting but meh one thing at a time
Aradia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aradia For This Useful Post:
gabrielle22 (08-12-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #11
gabrielle22
Coniglio Fero'c'e

Thanked 16,350 Times in 11,664 Posts
gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like

My life now...with fewer bills, fewer hours and more travel. I'm pretty thankful for what I've got.
gabrielle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gabrielle22 For This Useful Post:
Aradia (08-12-2012), artemis (08-12-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 03:23 PM   #12
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,976 Times in 5,068 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

If things stay on the exact path they are now.. mine's pretty perfect for me.. Maybe the most perfect it's ever been.. Or definitely the most perfect it's ever been after a couple of things shore up a little more firmly. Hopefully karma is a true concept, and mine is finally coming around and rewarding me.
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bailey~* For This Useful Post:
Aradia (08-12-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #13
La Croix
Loa...

Thanked 1,710 Times in 1,378 Posts
La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like

I would live in New Orleans, where I would make a living in music. My days would be filled with sleeping late, eating good and laughing; and my nights filled with every manner of sensuality.

God it's great being me.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #14
artemis
irretrievable

Thanked 11,115 Times in 8,072 Posts
artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like

I had it pretty good in Science but... Sadly... Re-invention is on progress... I have good health & a good family & money, should be content... But my mind need challenging, then I will have my dream life again.

artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #15
Ivan
Flirting God

Thanked 6,563 Times in 4,012 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aradia View Post

Where are you?? Who are you with? What do you do for a living? What do you do for fun?? Go crazy the sky's the limits!

I've explored some ancient Roman villas scattered around the Mediterranean coasts. Must have been pretty nice being a wealthy Roman living in an incredible home on the seaside. And if it was me I have a whole harem of slave women to keep me entertained.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:02 PM   #16
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,165 Times in 12,296 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I can't imagine anything more than this current life... I am living my dream life..
Old 08-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #17
libragirl
Time to go
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,596 Times in 4,249 Posts
libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like libragirl Is God Like

hmm I'm single, travelling around the world, living in each country for few months, getting to know the cutlure, learning languages, and of course money is not an issue, i have a trust fund.
libragirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream , happy , ideal , life , perfect