Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 09-14-2010, 12:16 AM   #1
musing64.
I'm Being Punished

Thanked 1,455 Times in 1,188 Posts
musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like
Default Would you recommend M&F to a friend...?

So you are with a friend, talking, marriage comes up. They confide in you that things at home aren't great, that they are missing that FUN they used to have, they miss that passion they once felt...

...do you tell them about M&F?
musing64. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to musing64. For This Useful Post:
Foreveryoung2002 (09-17-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 12:18 AM   #2
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,609 Times in 9,225 Posts
Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute

Nope
Old 09-14-2010, 12:19 AM   #3
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Umm nope my friends are women and I dont want the competition...lol

Shortage of cybah partners here and all!!!!!!

hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpygrl For This Useful Post:
Real_Good (09-14-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 12:20 AM   #4
SpecialK
bent but never broken..

Thanked 7,713 Times in 6,069 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

yes... yes I would...
Old 09-14-2010, 12:22 AM   #5
musing64.
I'm Being Punished

Thanked 1,455 Times in 1,188 Posts
musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
Nope
Asking you seriously Shawn (I spell your name right when I am serious), care to elaborate as to why not?
musing64. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:22 AM   #6
manda1
333.....only half evil

manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like

This is the absolute best and worst place I have ever found......why would I want to share that?
manda1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:23 AM   #7
Ally
Itís time...

Thanked 7,658 Times in 5,042 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

Hmmmm....lol. Another thread that makes me think. MUSING...stop making my brain hurt!!!

Probably not. I don't think the site is the ANSWER to anyone's problems. It certainly has the possibility of making things worse if people get caught.

More than anything...I think this site is great for people who are bored and need some more interaction with people. That's why I came here and I think a lot of others came here for the same reason. Not many come here looking for answers to their marital problems (am I wrong about that?).

So if my friend is looking for passion...for the spark in their marriage that is missing...I'd recommend Sex Books, Sex therapy, anything that I could think of to spark the passion with the person they are married to BEFORE recommending M&F.
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:27 AM   #8
Real_Good

Real_Good has disabled reputation

No. Too many bad influences here for me to subject a friend to.
Real_Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:29 AM   #9
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,609 Times in 9,225 Posts
Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by musing64 View Post
So you are with a friend, talking, marriage comes up. They confide in you that things at home aren't great, that they are missing that FUN they used to have, they miss that passion they once felt...

Quote:
Asking you seriously Shawn (I spell your name right when I am serious), care to elaborate as to why not?
Congratulations on the spelling... huge hurdle for you I know

I think if I had a friend whom would confide in me enough to share that his/her marriage was not all it should be hinting there are issues at home, leading them to a site such as this would not be a good idea, as a friend I would be more obligated to lend an ear on what the problems were, and use the information I have learned in my life to seek a spark within the marriage rather than lead them to a site such as this which at times reminds me of the crossing of the wildebeests.

Besides ... friends of mine would turn this place into a hell for the Mods
musing64. (09-14-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 02:08 AM   #10
NeverGoSilently
I need more time 4 play..

NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like

I told my best friend and sister about this place, I later second-guessed my big mouth, but neither has wandered in, so all is good.

For most of my friends, family and acquaintances, nope, no way, no how. I have absolutely zero desire to be named as a witness in the divorce proceedings.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:21 AM   #11
fredebare69
Flirting Good!

fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like

Nope not on your life.....as NeverGoSilently said
Old 09-14-2010, 03:24 AM   #12
Gigglez
~ * ~

Thanked 5,802 Times in 3,673 Posts
Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like

Quote:

Hell no! .... Not with you and your threads on here ... I'll be nice and spare my friend the unnecessary drama ... LOL

I'm kidding Musing ..... Sort of ..... LOL
Gigglez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gigglez For This Useful Post:
NeverGoSilently (09-14-2010), Real_Good (09-14-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 05:32 AM   #13
Brink
"Man of few words"

Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,107 Posts
Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like

I wouldn't encourage anyone from my real life to sign up because it would only add to my own complications. If I didn't mind losing my privacy, I might very well recommend the site, but it would depend on too many factors just to generalise.

This site is fine for anybody if used as a prop. People prop up their sedate lives with all kinds of recreational activities. I'd be happy for a friend to join up with a "no strings attached" attitude. I'd warn them first what they could be getting themselves into, but as a form of entertainment, there are much more dangerous thill-seeking rides out there.

But I would never direct someone with big, underlying problems into the Cyberworld, as it won't resolve anything. It might be a good way of coping, but if someone asked me to help sort their marriage out, I'd be more interested in finding solutions and being there for them myself.
Foreveryoung2002 (09-17-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 05:45 AM   #14
Simply Just Me(f)
..... .. 🌻🌻🌻🌼🌼🌼.

Thanked 2,035 Times in 1,676 Posts
Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like Simply Just Me(f) Is God Like

A short and simple answer "HELL NO""!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 06:17 AM   #15
Cadence
Flirting God

Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like Cadence Is God Like

No. If they find it on their own, they have their own privacy here. Without that, it wouldn't be the same place at all- just another Facebook.
DomesticDiva (09-14-2010)
Old 09-14-2010, 06:42 AM   #16
madmax
Donator

Thanked 6,318 Times in 4,949 Posts
madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like

NO
I'd recommend it to a stranger though, this place is just for me and I dont want my RL friends here
Old 09-14-2010, 08:31 AM   #17
JoviChick
Super Flirt

JoviChick has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
NO
I'd recommend it to a stranger though, this place is just for me and I dont want my RL friends here

I feel the same way lol
Old 09-14-2010, 08:37 AM   #18
3pmac
~~Breaking a Habit~~

Thanked 5,417 Times in 3,776 Posts
3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like

Nope.. I need my privacy as they would want theirs.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:40 AM   #19
jrzoom
eat toe cheese

jrzoom has disabled reputation
Default No, no, no

But, you watch
they will all find us
and we'll find them
then we'll all know
and everybody will tell
and will all get screwed
I hope anyway
then we will all live happily ever after
wrong
the world will blow up
jrzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:42 AM   #20
cougarmomma
Ready's lady

Thanked 2,884 Times in 2,095 Posts
cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like

Nope, I don't need anyone in my RL knowing what I do in the hot tub alone!
cougarmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:48 AM   #21
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 9,231 Times in 5,938 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

No way I like my RL friends they don't need this kind of addiction.

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:49 AM   #22
nevernoman
Super Flirt

nevernoman has a reputation beyond repute nevernoman has a reputation beyond repute nevernoman has a reputation beyond repute nevernoman has a reputation beyond repute nevernoman has a reputation beyond repute nevernoman has a reputation beyond repute nevernoman has a reputation beyond repute nevernoman has a reputation beyond repute nevernoman has a reputation beyond repute nevernoman has a reputation beyond repute nevernoman has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with you 2 above,,,somethings I like to have as my own secrets
nevernoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:55 AM   #23
katydid
Lithium Rocks

Thanked 15,183 Times in 11,744 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

No~emphasis on no
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:02 AM   #24
leggy

Thanked 4,198 Times in 3,268 Posts
leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

I am thinking it is difficult for most people to keep a secret.. so NO..
Old 09-14-2010, 09:16 AM   #25
runewolf
Super Flirt

runewolf has a reputation beyond repute runewolf has a reputation beyond repute runewolf has a reputation beyond repute runewolf has a reputation beyond repute runewolf has a reputation beyond repute runewolf has a reputation beyond repute runewolf has a reputation beyond repute runewolf has a reputation beyond repute runewolf has a reputation beyond repute runewolf has a reputation beyond repute runewolf has a reputation beyond repute

Um no... My best friend for some reason, either was mad that my wife and were still going strong after all this time or the fact he cannot keep a girlfriend, decided to tell my wife about things that happened in college. Or things he thought had happened anyway and actually didn't... So after that I've not confided much in him. So no I don't think I could let him come here and see some of the things I post and trust him to keep it to himself.
runewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to runewolf For This Useful Post:
fredebare69 (09-14-2010), nuts 4 u (09-14-2010)