Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 01-17-2014, 08:05 AM   #1
flipperfan7
Flirting God

flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like
Default Maxi, Tampon, or Wings?!

Ok every guy has been there...trying to decipher the grocery list about panty protection for your wife. Wife goes...get the ones in the black packaging. I go to female protection aisle, and basically my options are unlimited with selection; practically 30+ feet of protection options for a woman's panties. You got the thick pads, then you got paper thin ones, ones for heavy flow days, ones for overnight protection and then you have most of those options but they all come with wings on them.

Then if you make it through all of that, you get into the tampon world which is a whole different beast from the pads. On top of all of that; the packaging. You got black colors, then black with different variations on it, some of them look as if they have color confetti on them; I guess that was some big marketing executives idea-to design packaging not only to confuse husbands even more, but to trick women into thinking that yes getting your painful period ought to be viewed as this wonderful celebration in your pants and you have limitless options when determining which feminine products would suit your particular party best?

I mean seriously do any of you women really make your husband do this and put him through this torture and painful humiliation?????
flipperfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:14 AM   #2
vlinder
})i({

Thanked 7,768 Times in 4,918 Posts
vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like

LOL just take the tampons, the normal ones.
vlinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:14 AM   #3
DomesticDiva
~*Concentrated Awesome*~

Thanked 17,143 Times in 11,411 Posts
DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like

Mine doesn't complain........

Even my sons have gotten them...Maybe I'm just raising em right .....Give a detailed description, usually helps....

~If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go.~
DomesticDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DomesticDiva For This Useful Post:
trlnlty (01-19-2014)
Old 01-17-2014, 08:20 AM   #4
artemis
irretrievable

Thanked 11,115 Times in 8,072 Posts
artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like artemis Is God Like

My hubby has bought me some... He needs to write down names etc. But he gets the tampons wrong so I felt utter pity & stopped the torture.

I don't blame guys to be confused... But I don't think it's humiliating... Normal body process!

See Menstruation thread for more info!

artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to artemis For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (01-17-2014), flipperfan7 (01-17-2014), NaughtyButNice (01-17-2014)
Old 01-17-2014, 08:24 AM   #5
flipperfan7
Flirting God

flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like flipperfan7 Is God Like

Can't tampons cause toxic shock syndrome?
Old 01-17-2014, 08:30 AM   #6
LucasR
Important Stuff Here

Thanked 3,522 Times in 2,505 Posts
LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like

I do anything to get laid
LucasR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LucasR For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (01-17-2014), flipperfan7 (01-17-2014)
Old 01-17-2014, 08:34 AM   #7
flipperfan7
Flirting God

It's creepy when I have to ask the lady next to me questions on pads....she probably thinks I'm some kind of perv!!!
Old 01-17-2014, 08:38 AM   #8
LucasR
Important Stuff Here

LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like LucasR Is God Like

I go into CVS like I own the place. Tamp0ns and a ring pop. BOOM!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LucasR For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (01-17-2014), Mujer (01-17-2014), redcat (01-17-2014), ringaroses (01-17-2014), SinchoSmith (01-17-2014)
Old 01-17-2014, 08:40 AM   #9
flipperfan7
Flirting God

Bahahahahahah we should go party!!! You, me, and ashmad!
Old 01-17-2014, 08:41 AM   #10
LucasR
Important Stuff Here

But I never explained to you where the ring pop goes
The Following User Says Thank You to LucasR For This Useful Post:
flipperfan7 (01-17-2014)
Old 01-17-2014, 08:42 AM   #11
NaughtyButNice
Flirting God

NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like NaughtyButNice Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipperfan7 View Post
It's creepy when I have to ask the lady next to me questions on pads....she probably thinks I'm some kind of perv!!!
Wouldn't it be easier to call you wife and ask her?
NaughtyButNice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:00 AM   #12
flipperfan7
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyButNice View Post
Wouldn't it be easier to call you wife and ask her?
God no!!!! That's admitting defeat!
Old 01-17-2014, 09:03 AM   #13
Mujer
Flirt In Waiting
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,256 Posts
Mujer Is God Like Mujer Is God Like Mujer Is God Like Mujer Is God Like Mujer Is God Like Mujer Is God Like Mujer Is God Like Mujer Is God Like Mujer Is God Like Mujer Is God Like Mujer Is God Like

I've done this to make things easier on everyone especially hubby.... Take a pic of the old box, problem solved!
Mujer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mujer For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (01-17-2014)
Old 01-17-2014, 09:05 AM   #14
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,437 Times in 8,558 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Ok, I have to say, I love the "party in your pants" phrase. Are you in marketing? Do you write ad copy? Since you've had to make this fun run to the store, I'm guessing you've been married more than a couple years. I was going to ask if it bothered you, but your last sentence answered that question. lol

There were times I'd ask my husband to buy them for me, but I always gave him a VERY detailed description. Of course, I had to give him a detailed list each and every time I asked him to pick up anything at the store....even when it came to things like the brand and size of ketchup.

Here's an idea...take a pic of the box next time then you'll have it on file for the next party.

Quote:
Can't tampons cause toxic shock syndrome?
Let's put it this way, they can...but I don't think it's likely with good hygiene.
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redcat For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (01-17-2014), Mujer (01-17-2014), trlnlty (01-19-2014)
Old 01-17-2014, 09:09 AM   #15
flipperfan7
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcat View Post
Ok, I have to say, I love the "party in your pants" phrase. Are you in marketing? Do you write ad copy? Since you've had to make this fun run to the store, I'm guessing you've been married more than a couple years. I was going to ask if it bothered you, but your last sentence answered that question. lol

There were times I'd ask my husband to buy them for me, but I always gave him a VERY detailed description. Of course, I had to give him a detailed list each and every time I asked him to pick up anything at the store....even when it came to things like the brand and size of ketchup.

Here's an idea...take a pic of the box next time then you'll have it on file for the next party.

Let's put it this way, they can...but I don't think it's likely with good hygiene.
No I am not in marketing. Do you think I should switch careers??!! I run in several worlds. Pictures are all great and stuff until they switch packaging....some come in wraps some in boxes etc
Old 01-17-2014, 09:37 AM   #16
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

I purchased them once several years ago and got it wrong.

I don't get second chances during this dirty evil time of a womans cycle.

The true injustice of the internet is not knowing when a woman is going through terrible time in her life.

If it was up to me by law I would make every woman have it under their avatar as we all know we cannot ask and if we get it right.....look out. its just unthinkable.

p.s..this doesn't apply to you jilly..you be perfect
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:47 AM   #17
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 12,771 Times in 8,721 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties View Post
I purchased them once several years ago and got it wrong.

I don't get second chances during this dirty evil time of a womans cycle.

The true injustice of the internet is not knowing when a woman is going through terrible time in her life.

If it was up to me by law I would make every woman have it under their avatar as we all know we cannot ask and if we get it right.....look out. its just unthinkable.

p.s..this doesn't apply to you jilly..you be perfect
Thank you, hunny.

There's a simple solution. Just tell me who you want to talk to..i'll check for you, but pretty sure she be bleeding..stay away for your own safety, seems best.
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hijiller For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (01-17-2014)
Old 01-17-2014, 10:00 AM   #18
flipperfan7
Flirting God

It's a crime scene, not a party in a woman's pants that's for sure....but I like how marketers are switching packages to disguise this to the public and sell it as a celebration with confetti laced pads!!! Maybe they will come scented soon!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to flipperfan7 For This Useful Post:
sexilicious (01-17-2014)
Old 01-17-2014, 10:10 AM   #19
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijiller View Post
Thank you, hunny.

There's a simple solution. Just tell me who you want to talk to..i'll check for you, but pretty sure she be bleeding..stay away for your own safety, seems best.
the simple solution is to buy a years worth in one go and then keep an entire dresser drawn full of them so I get one draw for clothes and she get eight. Truth be told I grew up with woman that didn't suffer too many pains and my wife is a pretty robust cookie when it comes to being a bleeding mess of a woman. I'm blessed.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:14 AM   #20
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 12,771 Times in 8,721 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties View Post
the simple solution is to buy a years worth in one go and then keep an entire dresser drawn full of them so I get one draw for clothes and she get eight. Truth be told I grew up with woman that didn't suffer too many pains and my wife is a pretty robust cookie when it comes to being a bleeding mess of a woman. I'm blessed.

TMI
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:14 AM   #21
Hotshotfireguy
Flirting God

Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,467 Posts
Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like

I actually carry some pads in my personal medical bag. Excellent for stopping major bleeding anywhere on the body in a pinch. And I LOVE to see the doctors faces when they figure out what that funny bandage is.

Hotshotfireguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hotshotfireguy For This Useful Post:
CaliGal (01-17-2014), flipperfan7 (01-17-2014), redcat (01-17-2014), sexilicious (01-17-2014)
Old 01-17-2014, 10:18 AM   #22
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijiller View Post
TMI
sorry, I thought we were bonding over personal issues. And if we are being honest its been years since I've thrown rocks at women.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:48 PM   #23
sexilicious
Flirting God

Thanked 2,416 Times in 1,709 Posts
sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like sexilicious Is God Like

Quote:
It's a crime scene, not a party in a woman's pants that's for sure....but I like how marketers are switching packages to disguise this to the public and sell it as a celebration with confetti laced pads!!! Maybe they will come scented soon!!!
i think some do come scented lol

hubby has done this for me with lots of pleading on my part. he goes through the self checkout and throws other items in to hide it. he wont hold my purse for me ever though go figure..
Old 01-17-2014, 05:51 PM   #24
Iceburn
Thread Terrorist

Thanked 25,831 Times in 20,443 Posts
Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like Iceburn Is God Like

I prefer the pads with loops..because you can hook them over your ears..put it across your eyes..and pretend your Geordie La Forge
ringaroses (01-17-2014)
Old 01-17-2014, 05:51 PM   #25
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 8,727 Times in 6,698 Posts
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

Uhm. We all have cells that take pics.