Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 06-03-2018, 03:48 PM   #1
wayneypoo
its!ok ill shoot the guy.

Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,420 Posts
wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like
Default 🚼 high tech pregnancy 🚼

at our latest out of the box thinking meeting pregnancy came up ,in the form of what it would be like in the future one surgestion w as the fertilisation was done and the whole pregnancy as carried out in a artificial womb untill the term was up.
This would leave women free to go about there daily lives untill the birth ,at which point you would receive a call to collect your child
You could pop in from time to time to see how things are progressing throughout the pregnancy .
With my memory I would probley get a call some years later asking me to pick up my 28 year old son ?

Last edited by wayneypoo; 06-03-2018 at 03:56 PM.
wayneypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wayneypoo For This Useful Post:
Alpheius (06-04-2018), Ivan (06-03-2018)
Old 06-03-2018, 04:00 PM   #2
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 14,051 Times in 8,646 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

I completely understand people that face being childless, because the female is unable to carry a baby to term. But there is a lot of preparation, understanding and bonding that goes on as the baby grows within a woman's body that I don't think an artificial dome could ever replace for either mother or baby.
As a woman that worked two jobs during both my pregnancies while suffering morning, noon and night sickness at the mere smell of food I can assure you just contracting it out does have its appeal. I however, would have still made the choice to do it the natural way over and over again.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:03 PM   #3
wayneypoo

wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I completely understand people that face being childless, because the female is unable to carry a baby to term. But there is a lot of preparation, understanding and bonding that goes on as the baby grows within a woman's body that I don't think an artificial dome could ever replace for either mother or baby.
As a woman that worked two jobs during both my pregnancies while suffering morning, noon and night sickness at the mere smell of food I can assure you just contracting it out does have its appeal. I however, would have still made the choice to do it the natural way over and over again.
I agree totally other you !
This was discussed as to the future bering in mind mums now leave there children at a early age to go to work it seemed the next logical step ?
Old 06-03-2018, 04:17 PM   #4
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneypoo View Post
I agree totally other you !
This was discussed as to the future bering in mind mums now leave there children at a early age to go to work it seemed the next logical step ?
I had my babies early while building my career, but I still didn't want strangers raising my kids. My husband stayed home with my kids until they went to school full time and then we worked opposite shifts until they didn't need daycare anymore. A lot of the couples I know having kids now (my kids ages) are relying on grandparents watching the kids.

I'm not sure if it is just in the USA, but baby showers, gender reveal parties and the whole journey of the pregnancy being recorded on social media seems to be keeping the expecting couple pretty content.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:35 PM   #5
wayneypoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I had my babies early while building my career, but I still didn't want strangers raising my kids. My husband stayed home with my kids until they went to school full time and then we worked opposite shifts until they didn't need daycare anymore. A lot of the couples I know having kids now (my kids ages) are relying on grandparents watching the kids.

I'm not sure if it is just in the USA, but baby showers, gender reveal parties and the whole journey of the pregnancy being recorded on social media seems to be keeping the expecting couple pretty content.
That's great to hear ,in the UK although we have baby showers ect ect ,we are very much ingaged in getting the children looked after the UK government surply,s uptown 30 hours free child care for over 2 and a half year olds allready
Old 06-03-2018, 04:54 PM   #6
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneypoo View Post
That's great to hear ,in the UK although we have baby showers ect ect ,we are very much ingaged in getting the children looked after the UK government surply,s uptown 30 hours free child care for over 2 and a half year olds allready
Childcare is very expensive here so I think there is still many families that one parent or the other stays home until the kids are in school full time. With the technology boom many people are fortunate enough to be able to work at least a few days from home (job dependent of course) and I'm noticing a LOT of grandparents "babysitting" too.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:21 PM   #7
Ivan
Flirting God

Thanked 6,550 Times in 4,004 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

I predict that in the future people will just shop for kids at Wal-Mart. And if the kid gives you a hard time as a teenager you'll be able to return or exchange them.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ivan For This Useful Post:
Alpheius (06-04-2018), SunnyD (06-04-2018), wayneypoo (06-04-2018)
Old 06-04-2018, 05:40 AM   #8
Alpheius
Greek god who can't draw

Thanked 1,082 Times in 797 Posts
Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like

Just so long as the fertilization doesn't happen with an artificial womb, right?
Alpheius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 03:14 PM   #9
wayneypoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpheius View Post
Just so long as the fertilization doesn't happen with an artificial womb, right?
Think Ivan been doing it that way for a while now
Alpheius (06-13-2018)