Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 08-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #1
wayneypoo
its!ok ill shoot the guy.

Thanked 1,892 Times in 1,433 Posts
wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like
Default ˚_˚‖?- have you had a experience with the other side ˚_˚‖ ?

life after death to be precise ?
When i was 19 i had a bad car crash ,spun of the road straight into a brick wall.
I recall a angel (she was stunning&/beautifull) say to me get in the back .and helped me in the back seat,it took a little while.
When the emergancy services came i was in the back seat !they was puzzled as to how i got there?
The only thing i could think of was i must have been thrown from the drivers seat on impact the front of the car was cruched.
To this day i still recolect the angel helping me in the back seat.
>note no jock about the back seat?
jjcarter (08-10-2014)
Old 08-10-2014, 02:59 PM   #2
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

Thats a negative but find them very facinating
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .Cotties For This Useful Post:
jjcarter (08-10-2014), wayneypoo (08-10-2014)
Old 08-10-2014, 03:02 PM   #3
jjcarter
♡Just having Fun♡
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,448 Times in 3,442 Posts
jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure it was an angel....a close friend of mine was in a serious motorcycle accident. He had just left a friends house we were at. l heard the crash from the house. l jumped into my car and drove down the road....Rob was on the road with his leg mangled so bad...he ended up loosing it. While l lay on the road with him he spoke of an lady helping him and talking to him after the accident....there was no one around expect me....
jjcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jjcarter For This Useful Post:
wayneypoo (08-10-2014)
Old 08-10-2014, 03:06 PM   #4
wayneypoo
its!ok ill shoot the guy.

Thanked 1,892 Times in 1,433 Posts
wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
I'm sure it was an angel....a close friend of mine was in a serious motorcycle accident. He had just left a friends house we were at. l heard the crash from the house. l jumped into my car and drove down the road....Rob was on the road with his leg mangled so bad...he ended up loosing it. While l lay on the road with him he spoke of an lady helping him and talking to him after the accident....there was no one around expect me....
The weird thing about this was it seemed forever getting in the back .and the whole impacked was over in seconds.
Old 08-10-2014, 03:12 PM   #5
jjcarter
♡Just having Fun♡
I Love It Here

jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneypoo View Post

The weird thing about this was it seemed forever getting in the back .and the whole impacked was over in seconds.
Yes l believe you...those serious situations seem like they last a life time....l was in a horrific train wreck when l was little.....it still haunts me today!
wayneypoo (08-10-2014)
Old 08-10-2014, 03:31 PM   #6
HeavenlyFreak
Sui Generis

Location: Cloud 9- “Don’t take life too seriously, you will never get out alive.”
Thanked 3,581 Times in 2,897 Posts
HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like HeavenlyFreak Is God Like

God! I haven't told this story to many people...but 20 years ago someone rather close to me died on another continent ...literally 6600 kilometers away from me... I believe his spirit came to see me..at the time ...my life was falling apart and I joined a meditation group looking for peace and a way to reduce stress in my life ...during one of the sessions I heard him right next to me...his labored breathing so characteristic to those with chemical pneumonia and lead disease ...I sensed his presence during the session...he stayed with me all the way home that night and when I finally reached my home his ethereal silhouette began to form right in front of me... I literally panicked ...dropped to my knees praying for him to go away ..to leave me alone...I was so not ready for such an encounter... Was it real? Was my mind playing tricks on me? Was it a complete lack of closure setting my mind on overdrive? I don't know....but it felt real and scary ...there was no love between us...I couldn't forgive him back then if I wanted to.... I know this experience will stay with me forever... Funny thing ...years later I found out he went to visit my mother too...perhaps he was looking for forgiveness ...
wayneypoo (08-10-2014)
Old 08-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #7
jjcarter
♡Just having Fun♡
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreak View Post
God! I haven't told this story to many people...but 20 years ago someone rather close to me died on another continent ...literally 6600 kilometers away from me... I believe his spirit came to see me..at the time ...my life was falling apart and I joined a meditation group looking for peace and a way to reduce stress in my life ...during one of the sessions I heard him right next to me...his labored breathing so characteristic to those with chemical pneumonia and lead disease ...I sensed his presence during the session...he stayed with me all the way home that night and when I finally reached my home his ethereal silhouette began to form right in front of me... I literally panicked ...dropped to my knees praying for him to go away ..to leave me alone...I was so not ready for such an encounter... Was it real? Was my mind playing tricks on me? Was it a complete lack of closure setting my mind on overdrive? I don't know....but it felt real and scary ...there was no love between us...I couldn't forgive him back then if I wanted to.... I know this experience will stay with me forever... Funny thing ...years later I found out he went to visit my mother too...perhaps he was looking for forgiveness ...
Wow...thanks for sharing, reading this gave me goose bumps. I'm sure that is what he was doing....
At least once a month l have a dream of a guy l was going to marry yrs ago. The dream is always the same...we are sitting close to each other holding hands. l decided to research as to why my dream was the same and always with him....They say if a person misses you their spirit comes to you in your dreams....l do believe this to be true....
HeavenlyFreak (08-10-2014)
Old 06-20-2015, 03:11 PM   #8
msu
walls closing in.....

Thanked 6,596 Times in 5,543 Posts
msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like

Yes. Twice. Both wonderful reaffirmations.
Old 06-20-2015, 03:37 PM   #9
Floyd3593
Flirting God

Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like Floyd3593 Is God Like

go to cells D11 -14 at Alcatraz prison. You'll experience something chilling, wether it's life after death or not I don't know but there's an out of this world presence there...