Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 06-09-2015, 01:31 PM   #1
wayneypoo
its!ok ill shoot the guy.

Thanked 1,879 Times in 1,426 Posts
wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like wayneypoo Is God Like
Default 🔨🔧oh! Those little D,I,Y jobs ? 🔧🔨

thought you might have some problems you like to share ?
Back in October I had a little water dripping from one of my taps !call the Plummer I here my partner say .no need I said hey how hard is it to change a tap ?
So I bought a identical tap .mmm shall I turn the water off ,hell no I'll just undo the old tap and stick the other one right on simple .
So I got prepared got my tap and a bucket just to be on the safe side ,I mean there will be a little water !right!
So I undone the old tap !! My god the force of the water made the old tap hit the ceiling ,I had a jet of water like a Firemans hose .
Fooking hell I cried turn the water mains tap off!! Good point where's the frigging mains tap???buried behind the fridge build in the wall .Christ that was another of my d,I,y tricks.
Anyhows I ripped the fridge out turned the water off and replaced the dripping tap .
Simple job done .and a swimming pool in the kitchen ????
Old 06-09-2015, 08:48 PM   #2
redwing
Unique like everyone else

Thanked 4,319 Times in 3,246 Posts
redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like

Wayne, even I know to turn the mains tap off.. and I'm dangerous with a tool

I'm sorry I can't really share any diy stories, I'm married to a man that can really handle his tools
(also the reason why I don't complain having to do all the cleaning and cooking, he fixes everything beautifully )
redwing is offline   Reply With Quote