Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 10-26-2006, 01:45 AM   #51
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties
playing in the street and the local bush from 7 in the morning to 7 at night...

I had a great group of friends for years as a kid
It's funny how much we know about them, and so little about the people we live with today. I wonder what happened --
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 01:48 AM   #52
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

Spare honey, reading your post brought back the feel of snow sneaking down my boots soaking my socks, the smell of wet wool wafting up from my handknit mittens, the glare of the sun on the snow blanketed landscape, the cold in my lungs from -30 days, and the taste of hto chocolate after spending the entire day outside. Thank you for sharing, sweetheart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
And that makes me remember snow up to my waist, snow forts, tunnels, and that long lonely trip to the outhouse. i remember riding horses in snow up to their belly, crisp cold blue skies, and white snow on the pine trees, yanking on the limbs so the snow would dump on my big brothers, getting my face washed in snow, and laughing until it hurt.
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 05:38 PM   #53
Dmy
Always dreaming!

Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like

Jazzy got me thinking of winter as kid,.......sledding down the hill next to house.. beening pulling behind the pickup in the fields...Tubing...building snow forts and Playing football on the snow packed parking lot at school...(cant do that anymore) , having homemade icecream from the extra cream and ice from the river..... ....feeding the cows in the snow....cleaning out corrals and strawing them down ...and....wow...I remember alot now!
Dmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 07:36 AM   #54
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

October...

Raking leaves with Dad, jumping in the piles...burning them or using them for mulch on the gardens.

Fresh apple cake warm from the oven with cream cheese icing

Planning what costume we would wear for halloween, mom going through the box of old clothes and helping us choose what could be altered into what ever we imagined. Homemade caramel and candy apples, warm caramel corn, popcorn balls, hot cider...
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 09:19 AM   #55
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

Sounds heavenly, Dreamy. Thanks for sharing a slice of winter in the country with us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamy
Jazzy got me thinking of winter as kid,.......sledding down the hill next to house.. beening pulling behind the pickup in the fields...Tubing...building snow forts and Playing football on the snow packed parking lot at school...(cant do that anymore) , having homemade icecream from the extra cream and ice from the river..... ....feeding the cows in the snow....cleaning out corrals and strawing them down ...and....wow...I remember alot now!
Old 10-31-2006, 09:19 AM   #56
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Your parents sound wonderful, MC. What happy memories you have!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
October...

Raking leaves with Dad, jumping in the piles...burning them or using them for mulch on the gardens.

Fresh apple cake warm from the oven with cream cheese icing

Planning what costume we would wear for halloween, mom going through the box of old clothes and helping us choose what could be altered into what ever we imagined. Homemade caramel and candy apples, warm caramel corn, popcorn balls, hot cider...
Old 10-31-2006, 11:20 AM   #57
Rmb
Flirting God

Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute

Almost dying, my mind racing... and realizing that really the most significant thing I had done in my life was walking hand in hand in the woods with my two young daughters treading on brightly coloured leaves in the fall.
Welcome to another day of living.
Rmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 07:47 PM   #58
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumba
Almost dying, my mind racing... and realizing that really the most significant thing I had done in my life was walking hand in hand in the woods with my two young daughters treading on brightly coloured leaves in the fall.
Welcome to another day of living.
And if that's all you ever did that would be wonderful....
They will remember it also.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:10 AM   #59
hoss
Flirting God

hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like

running home after school and doing my homework...ok...watching tv...all excited about what tonite will bring,wolfing dinner down ,then getting my costume on and racing over to my freinds house to go trick or treating......eating candy until we got sick ,then going home and smashing pumpkins along the way...egging the shitheads house up the street and finally collasping in bed...thinking that in 2 months its Christmas....Halloween was one of my favorite days...it gave me the chance to be someone else for a nite and not have to think about things.....
Old 11-01-2006, 12:13 AM   #60
Rmb
Flirting God

Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
And if that's all you ever did that would be wonderful....
They will remember it also.
Thank you hon....they both do it now with their own kids.
Rmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:19 AM   #61
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

We never had money for store-bought costumes, and had to make do with hand-me-downs, so I was usually a "hobo". I remember going to the houses in the "new subdivision" because they would give out chocolate bars instead of Kraft caramels or those horrid Hallowe'en chewy candies with the orange andblack wrapper (what were they called?!)

I always tried to make my candy last until Christmas, but never succeeded.
Well, except for all those horrid chewy candies; there were always a few of those around still...
Old 11-01-2006, 12:57 AM   #62
hoss
Flirting God

hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy
We never had money for store-bought costumes, and had to make do with hand-me-downs, so I was usually a "hobo". I remember going to the houses in the "new subdivision" because they would give out chocolate bars instead of Kraft caramels or those horrid Hallowe'en chewy candies with the orange andblack wrapper (what were they called?!)

Well, except for all those horrid chewy candies; there were always a few of those around still...
thats too funny....i was the same thing every year..my parents werent into halloween,so i would go downstairs to the fireplace and rub ash onto my face to make it dirty,then rub dirt on my face for stubble,wear my dads old cloths...

the best haloween costumes are the home made ones...
Old 11-01-2006, 12:58 AM   #63
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:

But now we have a very sweet girl from those memories..
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:40 AM   #64
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like
Post Childhood...

This might sound silly, but my fondest memory was of a Tea Set I received as a birthday gift when I was very young..someone told me I was three at the time. I have a lot of bad memories that tend to overshadow the good. But the day I got this gift was a day I felt loved. No cares, no worries, no stress, no yelling, hitting, or tears. It wasnt the gift. I think it was the moment. I still think of that day sometimes when I'm feeling down.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 08:08 AM   #65
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYMRS75
This might sound silly, but my fondest memory was of a Tea Set I received as a birthday gift when I was very young..someone told me I was three at the time. I have a lot of bad memories that tend to overshadow the good. But the day I got this gift was a day I felt loved. No cares, no worries, no stress, no yelling, hitting, or tears. It wasnt the gift. I think it was the moment. I still think of that day sometimes when I'm feeling down.
hey babe, no hitting here either....
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:52 AM   #66
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like
I would never!! ...unless I was asked nicely.
Old 11-09-2006, 09:52 AM   #67
MIGHTY
It's all real...

..love taps only! promise!
Old 11-09-2006, 09:49 PM   #68
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Isn't it incredible that amidst all the horror, the fear and the pain, we can find some joy, a pocket of bliss to take with us on our journey.

Thanks for sharing that memory, Mighty. You have a strong spirit, I see.

Quote:
Old 11-09-2006, 10:35 PM   #69
flamengo130
Almost Grasshopper Season

flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute flamengo130 has a reputation beyond repute

Who can remember the bad, unless you really, really try! The good times certainly outweigh any bad times. The little things....playing outside with all the neighbor kids until 11 at night...walking back and forth to school by yourself...going for a hike into the mountains whenever you wanted (at 8 years old)...and so many other things that just can't be allowed anymore due to a handful of assholes! I hope John Walsh does everything he sets out to do, and will support all aspects to prosecute anyone that wants to hurt little kids (oops! got a little political...sorry)
flamengo130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:22 PM   #70
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

I remember. I don't like remembering, but that doesn't stop them haunting my dreams when I least expect it.
Some of us have more bad memories than good ones, Flamingo. But we try to rise above the past and gain strength from our adversity. I don't think anyone here is really whining about the past, but just sharing what theirs was like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamengo130
Who can remember the bad, unless you really, really try! The good times certainly outweigh any bad times. The little things....playing outside with all the neighbor kids until 11 at night...walking back and forth to school by yourself...going for a hike into the mountains whenever you wanted (at 8 years old)...and so many other things that just can't be allowed anymore due to a handful of assholes! I hope John Walsh does everything he sets out to do, and will support all aspects to prosecute anyone that wants to hurt little kids (oops! got a little political...sorry)
Old 11-10-2006, 01:54 AM   #71
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
I remember. I don't like remembering, but that doesn't stop them haunting my dreams when I least expect it.
Some of us have more bad memories than good ones, Flamingo. But we try to rise above the past and gain strength from our adversity. I don't think anyone here is really whining about the past, but just sharing what theirs was like.
Jazzy, thank you for the explaination. I don't think any one of us could have said that better. I ,for one, appreciate the empathetic response.
Old 11-10-2006, 01:59 AM   #72
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

And thank you for the hug, Mighty! And for sharing a little piece of your life with all of us here.
Quote:
Jazzy, thank you for the explaination. I don't think any one of us could have said that better. I ,for one, appreciate the empathetic response.
Old 11-10-2006, 02:05 AM   #73
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamengo130
I definitely remember the bad more than the good. Do I wish I could go back and erase it all? No. Why? Because I would not be the same person today if it was not for my past. My history has created the person before you..kind, generous, thoughtful, sympathetic, and empathetic. I am this person because of what I went through. Sure there are days I whine..I am entitled! However, I refuse to use my past as an excuse for my actions in the present.

I strongly believe in these things..karma, love and be loved, and do unto others...my life is a test and I am currently passing. I am grateful for every day.
Old 11-10-2006, 02:06 AM   #74
yaser
Flirting God

yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Mighty, everyone of us had such bad memories but good ones at the same time.And we are still able to stand up.Doesn't that show the fact that we must expect pain from life as well as joy.We are happy to the extent to we are able to tolerate to pain.
Old 11-10-2006, 02:09 AM   #75
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
Let us rememeber ,Jazzy,if some pain does not kill me,it makes me more powerful than the past by Nietsche..