Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like
Default Help! I have a good reputation!

It's not that I don't like being the nice guy, but just once I'd like to play that bad guy role.

I'd like to stop being the poor sucker who everyone likes, but one would consider to hook up with.

I just hate finishing last....
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:30 PM   #2
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss has disabled reputation

I don't really think it is a good guy versus bad guy thing, although the scenario can apply in certain circumstances.

I think it is confidence you are searching. There is a fine line between egotistical and confidence; however there is a huge gap between confident and lack of confidence. I've read your posts for years, and find you to be an incredibly nice guy that avoids hurting anyone at all costs. It's time for you to realize that is a plus, and that plus can provide you with some swagger. Hold your head up, pump your chest out, and make sure that every woman knows that you want what you want, but you won't jeopardize your morals to get it. If she isn't interested...her loss...move onto the next.

Don't ever go for the bad boy role...the enjoyment is short lived and the payback is hell.
Barkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Barkiss For This Useful Post:
Midwest girl (04-23-2010), Penny (04-23-2010), scoobertina (04-24-2010), Shawn (04-23-2010), Sneaky (04-23-2010), sweet (04-24-2010), teejayzgirl (04-23-2010)
Old 04-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #3
siempre_insatiable
Mr. Alwayslatetotheparty

siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like

What you need is a mutanator ray that will change all women into wanting nice guys for once. Or we can just erase all the bad boys somehow. Then the women would have no choice but to go for the nice ones.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:44 PM   #4
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

I like the nice guys...its the bad boys I attract...lol nawwwww

I tired to get you to cybah me Lear but you said no...friendship or sum such crap as that!!!
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpygrl For This Useful Post:
Midwest girl (04-23-2010)
Old 04-23-2010, 12:49 PM   #5
siempre_insatiable
Mr. Alwayslatetotheparty

siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like siempre_insatiable Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl101 View Post
I tired to get you to cybah me Lear but you said no...friendship or sum such crap as that!!!
The nice guy is what got you to ask him to cyber, but if he did then you'd know he's not a nice guy. So keep up the act and to attract more women, he's got to remain the nice guy. The problem is it will never pay off...Can I move over to the bad boy camp? I'm ready to cyber with someone other than myself now...
hpygrl (04-23-2010)
Old 04-23-2010, 12:52 PM   #6
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Awww. I think most of the girls want a nice guy.The bad boys are exhausting. Just be yourself.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sneaky For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (04-24-2010)
Old 04-23-2010, 12:52 PM   #7
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl101 View Post
I like the nice guys...its the bad boys I attract...lol nawwwww

Sorry, but my crotch was on fire?
The Following User Says Thank You to learman3 For This Useful Post:
hpygrl (04-23-2010)
Old 04-23-2010, 12:53 PM   #8
siempre_insatiable
Mr. Alwayslatetotheparty

Damn that jock itch!
Old 04-23-2010, 12:55 PM   #9
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by siempre_insatiable View Post
The nice guy is what got you to ask him to cyber, but if he did then you'd know he's not a nice guy. So keep up the act and to attract more women, he's got to remain the nice guy. The problem is it will never pay off...Can I move over to the bad boy camp? I'm ready to cyber with someone other than myself now...

Oh my!!! LOL...No we need the nice guys!!! You will get yours the nice guys may finish last here but they finish the best!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by learman3 View Post
FireCrotch!!! OMG...LOL
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:00 PM   #10
Corvid
Only this & nothing more

Corvid has a reputation beyond repute Corvid has a reputation beyond repute Corvid has a reputation beyond repute Corvid has a reputation beyond repute Corvid has a reputation beyond repute Corvid has a reputation beyond repute Corvid has a reputation beyond repute Corvid has a reputation beyond repute Corvid has a reputation beyond repute Corvid has a reputation beyond repute Corvid has a reputation beyond repute

That's too funny, Learman. I hope no one was hurt.
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:11 PM   #11
Parliament
Flirting God

Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,990 Posts
Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like

Lear, that new av is a firm step on your journey into the dark side
Parliament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:16 PM   #12
learman3
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanadu7 View Post
Lear, that new av is a firm step on your journey into the dark side
I knew I forgot something....Darth Vader's helmet would have completed my journey
Old 04-23-2010, 01:16 PM   #13
Fwd40s
Flirting With Disaster

Thanked 3,552 Times in 3,054 Posts
Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like

Stick with the nice guy approach. All the hot sexy lovely ladies like that......at least that's what I read once or twice.

A long-term friend is always better than a short-term lust filled sexual relationship....at least that's the story I'm sticking with today.......maybe for a few more minutes at least.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:52 PM   #14
Raina
Disturbingly Hot!

Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,751 Posts
Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like Raina Is God Like

It is true lots of chicks dig bad boys...it may be the sense danger and intrigue that a bad boy has or the thrill of the chase or most likely the huge ego trip that tells them that they alone have the power to change this man and he will be all theirs...forever and ever...happily ever after...However not all girls want a prick errr.....well...not in that sense. Some of us would love a nice guy but one that is fun, exciting....one who can hold our interest and keep us wanting more....although having a good guy that is a bad boy in the bedroom can be a great thing. Dont ever stop being a good person there is nothing special about being an asshole the world already has plenty of them,
Old 04-23-2010, 03:26 PM   #15
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

I like the nice guys 6 days a week its just Friday night that i want the bad boy
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 03:36 PM   #16
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,616 Times in 9,230 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Quote:
It's not that I don't like being the nice guy, but just once I'd like to play that bad guy role.

I'd like to stop being the poor sucker who everyone likes, but one would consider to hook up with.

Yeah I think Barkiss hit it on the head.... its all about confidence. And really .. "trying" to be the bad boy is never going to work, being something you are not is never going to work.... on both sides male or female we do not want someone who is fake, after you are here long enough you can see right through someone who is trying to be someone they are just not built to be. I think in your case, its all about just taking a few more chances, throw your self out there just a little, flirt a little more aggressively than you normally would ... hell man get out of your comfort zone just a little, and do this with a "hey I am just experimenting here a touch" in mind, do not get down if you are not getting feedback ... just keep at it, if you want to change ..... you have to work at it and do it a little at a time, your confidence will go up and sooner or later you will have the newbies asking you how you got so many women knocking your door down ... good luck!!
Barkiss (04-23-2010), Midwest girl (04-23-2010)
Old 04-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #17
leggy
poison.......

Thanked 4,264 Times in 3,331 Posts
leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

I would say Lear, continue to just be yourself..It's pretty exhausting I would think always trying to be a fake... One day someone will come along.. like you exactly for who and what you give... They will like you for you and the best part will be that they won't try to change you...
Old 04-23-2010, 03:42 PM   #18
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,490 Posts
Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like

Lear, you couldnt be bad if you tried, youre a wonderful guy and one hell of a flirt...

Believe me, being the good guy thing will pay off for you...bad boys are a dime a dozen...you are worth your weight in gold, baby...
teejayzgirl (04-23-2010)
Old 04-23-2010, 03:45 PM   #19
learman3
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest girl View Post
Lear, you couldnt be bad if you tried, youre a wonderful guy and one hell of a flirt...

Believe me, being the good guy thing will pay off for you...bad boys are a dime a dozen...you are worth your weight in gold, baby...
Damn....what is gold going for an ounce right now?

Hmmmmmm at 300 lbs that is a lot of dough.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:53 PM   #20
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,490 Posts
Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like

Quote:
Damn....what is gold going for an ounce right now?

Hmmmmmm at 300 lbs that is a lot of dough.
And any girl thats lucky enough to knows you...knows youre worth every cent...

your damn av is killin' me, Lear...lmao
Old 04-23-2010, 04:30 PM   #21
northnjguy67
benign pervert ;)

northnjguy67 has a reputation beyond repute northnjguy67 has a reputation beyond repute northnjguy67 has a reputation beyond repute northnjguy67 has a reputation beyond repute northnjguy67 has a reputation beyond repute northnjguy67 has a reputation beyond repute northnjguy67 has a reputation beyond repute northnjguy67 has a reputation beyond repute northnjguy67 has a reputation beyond repute northnjguy67 has a reputation beyond repute northnjguy67 has a reputation beyond repute

the best you can be is to be yourself, Lear! Good doesn't have to equate w/finishing last. That, and everyone has some streak, small or large, of naughty in them. It's just a question of when and how it comes out to play. *grin*
Old 04-23-2010, 06:14 PM   #22
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

Quote:
I was just about to say you are "Smokin" Learman..
learman3 (04-24-2010)
Old 04-23-2010, 08:54 PM   #23
3pmac
~~Breaking a Habit~~

Thanked 5,417 Times in 3,776 Posts
3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like

Awww Learman, bad reputations are sooooo overrated. pfffft!!!

Stick with what you know. You will come out ahead soon enough.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:28 PM   #24
disturbiagirl
💓Gregarious💓

Thanked 9,239 Times in 6,396 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

I don't know you, but I will say this....a nice guy here would be quite refreshing....not that there aren't any....but I had to walk through alot of crap to get to the green grass.....I'm sure you are worth the same journey and there is a woman out there who is willing to take that walk.

"Always remember, you're unique. Just like everybody else".
disturbiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to disturbiagirl For This Useful Post:
learman3 (04-24-2010)
Old 04-24-2010, 12:09 AM   #25
bradlydavis
things just happen

Thanked 1,097 Times in 972 Posts
bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like

Quote:

Well the fire doen't help