Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:26 AM   #26
airborne soldier
Master of War

airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like airborne soldier Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagirl View Post
Promises promises

Come here and let me whisper in your ear!
airborne soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #27
weagle11
WDE

weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if I am a pervert, but I am willing to learn. Is there some sort of special school I could go to?

(Credit to the movie "Stripes")
weagle11 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weagle11 For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 11:33 AM   #28
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,406 Times in 1,622 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

I dont think that being here makes any of us perverts....what is wrong with joining together with people of the same interests????? But I guess that having some perverted thoughts can help....not sure how though!!!!!
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 11:35 AM   #29
Brink
"Man of few words"

Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,107 Posts
Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like

I think being here means you're more open-minded than most, more likely to want to explore your needs, take risks to fulfill your desires, or just be at the point where you're willing to trying anything...

'Perverted' for me, is one of those words that has been adapted by many from its original meaning. Since technology has advanced, words have become diluted, altered, sometimes hijacked in their meaning - often from culture to culture, generation to generation. When it comes to something important, you often have to ask for clarity as there seems more grey areas than ever before. Not that I'm complaining; without words evolving, we'd be stuck in the middle-ages!

In this instance, I feel people just use this term flippantly, as they do with similar terms. I know there are arguments for doing so, and fair enough, it's just something I've never felt comfortable with doing myself. With such a rich language, I find there's often more clearer words that don't have the dodgy connotations. When no other word covers it, I will say something or somebody is perverted, and feel pleased to express my moral outrage!

If somebody really does feel perverted in the absolute definition of the word, I question how they perceive and operate here, and why they are here....because whatever they have going on isn't healthy, isn't what the majority sees, and certainly isn't what the site intends!
SirFox (12-09-2008), WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 11:36 AM   #30
weagle11
WDE

weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute weagle11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissie View Post
But I guess that having some perverted thoughts can help....not sure how though!!!!!
Blasphemer!!!lol
weagle11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:36 AM   #31
SirFox
Flirting God

Thanked 1,678 Times in 1,424 Posts
SirFox has disabled reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagirl View Post
Well Foxy, I cant think of a better perv to do it with

Thanks. I do not wish to be listed in Who's Who of Perverts.

SirFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:37 AM   #32
SirFox
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brink View Post
I think being here means you're more open-minded than most, more likely to want to explore your needs, take risks to fulfill your desires, or just be at the point where you're willing to trying anything...

'Perverted' for me, is one of those words that has been adapted by many from its original meaning. Since technology has advanced, words have become diluted, altered, sometimes hijacked in their meaning - often from culture to culture, generation to generation. When it comes to something important, you often have to ask for clarity as there seems more grey areas than ever before. Not that I'm complaining; without words evolving, we'd be stuck in the middle-ages!

In this instance, I feel people just use this term flippantly, as they do with similar terms. I know there are arguments for doing so, and fair enough, it's just something I've never felt comfortable with doing myself. With such a rich language, I find there's often more clearer words that don't have the dodgy connotations. When no other word covers it, I will say something or somebody is perverted, and feel pleased to express my moral outrage!

If somebody really does feel perverted in the absolute definition of the word, I question how they perceive and operate here, and why they are here....because whatever they have going on isn't healthy, isn't what the majority sees, and certainly isn't what the site intends!
Excellent post, if I may say so.

The Following User Says Thank You to SirFox For This Useful Post:
Brink (12-12-2008)
Old 12-09-2008, 12:17 PM   #33
OnceAKing
Expecting Company

Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,510 Posts
OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieGeee View Post
Does Being Here Make me a Pervert?...

Probably...in about the same way as not being here would make you a Nun. Just thinkin

OnceAKing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OnceAKing For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-14-2008, 08:17 AM   #34
Agent
I have to leave goodbye.
I'm A Flirt

Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I can be called a perv...esp my some straight lace thinking person. By some others I could be mild. But as a rule I am pretty much a perv.
Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Agent For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-14-2008, 06:46 PM   #35
Humpty Dumpty
Super Flirt

Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute Humpty Dumpty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfnchat View Post
If perversion were a crime, then lock me up and throw away the key... Then spank me and call me Edna.
Hi Edna. Glad to see you.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #36
YetanotherScotsman
Flirt In Waiting
I Love It Here

YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like YetanotherScotsman Is God Like

definately.....just like the rest of us.....
YetanotherScotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YetanotherScotsman For This Useful Post:
WandaRing (12-14-2008)
Old 12-15-2008, 04:43 AM   #37
SirFox
Flirting God

I wonder if there are degrees or levels of perversity. If there without real perverts, I would probably be palced at the top level.

We should perhaps start a thread "Who is the most perverted?"...............

Old 12-23-2008, 05:41 AM   #38
sportchef
Super Flirt

sportchef has a reputation beyond repute sportchef has a reputation beyond repute sportchef has a reputation beyond repute sportchef has a reputation beyond repute sportchef has a reputation beyond repute sportchef has a reputation beyond repute sportchef has a reputation beyond repute sportchef has a reputation beyond repute sportchef has a reputation beyond repute sportchef has a reputation beyond repute sportchef has a reputation beyond repute

it's definitely fine to be yourself! and no that's not perverted
sportchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:09 AM   #39
drkcloud
live, laugh, love

drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like drkcloud Is God Like

hmmm I am from PA, I wonder if that now stands for Perverts Anonymous come on and join us,
drkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:34 AM   #40
marriedwomanchaser
Always Looking For Better

marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute marriedwomanchaser has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to figure out what all of us perverts are talking about.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:38 PM   #41
midnightlover
~vociferous~

midnightlover Is God Like midnightlover Is God Like midnightlover Is God Like midnightlover Is God Like midnightlover Is God Like midnightlover Is God Like midnightlover Is God Like midnightlover Is God Like midnightlover Is God Like midnightlover Is God Like midnightlover Is God Like

once a pervert always a pervert!! where one is dont necessarily make it so lol
midnightlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:03 PM   #42
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,158 Times in 12,293 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

oh I am so perverted.... and I am looking for someone who wants to explore more perversions.... what the hell.... let's just do it.......
Old 12-23-2008, 05:27 PM   #43
Parliament
Flirting God

Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,990 Posts
Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like

Well, I was a pervert before I got there, so ......
Parliament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:27 AM   #44
SirFox
Flirting God

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanadu7 View Post
Well, I was a pervert before I got there, so ......
And you have come here to perfect your style?

Old 12-24-2008, 07:16 AM   #45
Bandit
The Love You Take...

Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute

Being here doesn't make you a pervert. But those 4 a day posts on the masturbation thread are starting to raise some eyebrows
Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 09:56 AM   #46
SirFox
Flirting God

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
oh I am so perverted.... and I am looking for someone who wants to explore more perversions.... what the hell.... let's just do it.......

What the hell...right? You must find the RIGHT equipment...SCOOBY...

Old 12-24-2008, 10:13 AM   #47
dcowboy09
Distinquish

Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,121 Posts
dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like

i was a pervert before joining site, i'm just being more refined by being here.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:18 AM   #48
Taren
Flirting God

Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcowboy09 View Post
i was a pervert before joining site, i'm just being more refined by being here.

Hmmm, so does that mean I'm helping or hurting your self improvement?
Taren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:21 AM   #49
dcowboy09
Distinquish

Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,121 Posts
dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like dcowboy09 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksue7274 View Post
Hmmm, so does that mean I'm helping or hurting your self improvement?

sweetie you are the refining part, sooo that would be a "BIG" help...
your such a good helper
Old 12-24-2008, 10:26 AM   #50
Taren
Flirting God

Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcowboy09 View Post
sweetie you are the refining part, sooo that would be a "BIG" help...
your such a good helper
I like to help in any way I can....course you make it soooo much fun
Taren is offline   Reply With Quote