Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 06-30-2015, 08:05 PM   #1
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 12,771 Times in 8,721 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like
Default What advice would you give a newbie looking for a good connection?

A decent person who wants a companion to play with on the site, a bit shy, ready for a flirtation and friendship. Any tips?
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 08:06 PM   #2
DomesticDiva
~*Concentrated Awesome*~

Thanked 17,143 Times in 11,411 Posts
DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like

Are u thinkin of a screen name change?....

~If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go.~
DomesticDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 08:08 PM   #3
CreativeByDesign
ars longa vita brevis

Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,367 Posts
CreativeByDesign Is God Like CreativeByDesign Is God Like CreativeByDesign Is God Like CreativeByDesign Is God Like CreativeByDesign Is God Like CreativeByDesign Is God Like CreativeByDesign Is God Like CreativeByDesign Is God Like CreativeByDesign Is God Like CreativeByDesign Is God Like CreativeByDesign Is God Like

Cotties would be perfect.
CreativeByDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CreativeByDesign For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (06-30-2015)
Old 06-30-2015, 08:09 PM   #4
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomesticDiva View Post
Are u thinkin of a screen name change?....
Not yet.. But is Kaitlin available?
The Following User Says Thank You to hijiller For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (06-30-2015)
Old 06-30-2015, 08:10 PM   #5
SpecialK
bent but never broken..

Thanked 7,713 Times in 6,069 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

...don't set your expectations high... as most have been jilted... or have jilted.... still there are people out there that are just decent people who just want to play onsite. ...and be as honest with people as you can... if you lose the trust... you won't get anywhere..
SpecialK is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpecialK For This Useful Post:
hijiller (06-30-2015), scoobertina (06-30-2015), trlnlty (07-01-2015)
Old 06-30-2015, 08:10 PM   #6
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeByDesign View Post
Cotties would be perfect.
He's mine..step back and throw down your weapon.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:19 PM   #7
MisterSinister
Subpar Legend

Thanked 6,194 Times in 4,710 Posts
MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like

McDonald's has a fairly good WiFi connection...
Old 06-30-2015, 08:22 PM   #8
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSinister View Post
Barnes and Noble is the best..nice cafe, great restrooms, plenty of tables and armchairs.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:26 PM   #9
MisterSinister
Subpar Legend

MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like MisterSinister Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijiller View Post
Barnes and Noble is the best..nice cafe, great restrooms, plenty of tables and armchairs.
True but you can't order some fries to go along with the online exploits.

I hate walking into Barnes & Nobles and EVERY single comfy chair is taken. Hmph!
Old 06-30-2015, 08:30 PM   #10
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Quote:
True but you can't order some fries to go along with the online exploits.

I hate walking into Barnes & Nobles and EVERY single comfy chair is taken. Hmph!
You apparently haven't tried the " I reserved that chair because of my surgery" approach. If it's a guy, I get the chair. Women are apt to ask about the surgery and tell me their story, but eventually i get the chair.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:33 PM   #11
MisterSinister
Subpar Legend

Quote:
You apparently haven't tried the " I reserved that chair because of my surgery" approach. If it's a guy, I get the chair. Women are apt to ask about the surgery and tell me their story, but eventually i get the chair.
I walk around and give them dirty looks. I may have to invest in some crutches.

Last edited by MisterSinister; 06-30-2015 at 08:51 PM.
MisterSinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 08:57 PM   #12
Lyric~*
Flirting God

Thanked 9,331 Times in 6,838 Posts
Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like

Get them when they are fresh. You can rep them your info., so they don't have PM rights yet and get claimed by someone else. There's a couple new kids on the block that don't stand a chance around here! Oh wait...advice to the noob? RUUUUN! Some like to get the noobs while they are hot!!
Lyric~* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyric~* For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (06-30-2015), hijiller (06-30-2015), stargazer (07-01-2015), trlnlty (07-01-2015)
Old 06-30-2015, 08:58 PM   #13
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,213 Times in 12,326 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Be honest, there are people here looking for that exact same thing. Also, don't be pushy. Most people are not here for a hookup but are just wanting to flirt maybe have a little attention online, so if somebody says no, respect them and leave them alone.

Last edited by scoobertina; 07-01-2015 at 08:31 AM.
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoobertina For This Useful Post:
hijiller (06-30-2015), stargazer (07-01-2015)
Old 06-30-2015, 08:59 PM   #14
livelove(m)
Let's have fun

livelove(m) Is God Like livelove(m) Is God Like livelove(m) Is God Like livelove(m) Is God Like livelove(m) Is God Like livelove(m) Is God Like livelove(m) Is God Like livelove(m) Is God Like livelove(m) Is God Like livelove(m) Is God Like livelove(m) Is God Like

if they are here by their own choice, they can do well on their own..i dont think they wud need any advise.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:15 PM   #15
AttractiveandTaken
99% angel, but OH that 1%

AttractiveandTaken Is God Like AttractiveandTaken Is God Like AttractiveandTaken Is God Like AttractiveandTaken Is God Like AttractiveandTaken Is God Like AttractiveandTaken Is God Like AttractiveandTaken Is God Like AttractiveandTaken Is God Like AttractiveandTaken Is God Like AttractiveandTaken Is God Like AttractiveandTaken Is God Like

And you would know this how?

Quote:
AttractiveandTaken is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AttractiveandTaken For This Useful Post:
MisterSinister (07-01-2015)
Old 06-30-2015, 09:54 PM   #16
Ecstasy
Finish this sentence...

Thanked 3,792 Times in 1,822 Posts
Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like Ecstasy Is God Like

Swim against the current because you may get caught with the current.

Remember just because your "new" here doesn't mean your a newborn to adult sites and chatting so be open about expectations ,
and if you are just say so...

Last edited by Ecstasy; 06-30-2015 at 09:58 PM.
Ecstasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:36 AM   #17
Loomis
Flirting God

Loomis Is God Like Loomis Is God Like Loomis Is God Like Loomis Is God Like Loomis Is God Like Loomis Is God Like Loomis Is God Like Loomis Is God Like Loomis Is God Like Loomis Is God Like Loomis Is God Like

Be yourself, flirt in the forums -- People want to flirt with you. When someone flirts with you, don't assume they want something more, but don't be afraid to ask.
Loomis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Loomis For This Useful Post:
stargazer (07-01-2015)
Old 07-01-2015, 12:37 AM   #18
1zor
Flirting God

Thanked 1,312 Times in 1,224 Posts
1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like

Drop ATT
1zor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:43 AM   #19
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

Just let women know your penis is there if women want someone to talk to about their problems.
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:53 AM   #20
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

if you are male under 35 try not to call the women here you like mom. They like the term MIFL.
Old 07-01-2015, 12:56 AM   #21
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

tell them you can cook and clean. Also you think vagina's are pretty. Brag about clit licking skills but let them know more than 30 minutes is too long. Someone must check on the cake.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:05 AM   #22
trlnlty
I'm your Huckleberry

Thanked 6,964 Times in 5,018 Posts
trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like

Quote:
A decent person who wants a companion to play with on the site, a bit shy, ready for a flirtation and friendship. Any tips?
Are you giving out lessons Jill? Is this like the matchmaker thread? I don't have any good advice as I'm horrible at this whole thing. Honesty. Just be honest.

And when you're in need of someone, my heart won't deny you. So many seem so lonely with no one left to cry to
trlnlty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:11 AM   #23
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlnlty View Post
Are you giving out lessons Jill? Is this like the matchmaker thread? I don't have any good advice as I'm horrible at this whole thing. Honesty. Just be honest.
I think she wants to play the field.

she even sent me a pm explaining the thread. suspect I tell you.

I feel so lonely, scared and just want a woman to talk to about my feelings.
The Following User Says Thank You to .Cotties For This Useful Post:
trlnlty (07-01-2015)
Old 07-01-2015, 08:03 AM   #24
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

accept your flaws if you are a man and run with them

women.....just try not to be too crazy all the time.
Old 07-01-2015, 08:34 AM   #25
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,213 Times in 12,326 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties View Post

women.....just try not to be too crazy all the time.
Hard for some of us
Strictly speaking for myself... Lol.. Gee golly.. I hope that doesn't scare them off
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote