Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 04-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
daniela
Flirting God

daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like
Default Have you been cheated on by your spouse?

Last edited by daniela; 08-26-2011 at 03:02 PM.
daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 06:08 PM   #2
Gigglez
~ * ~

Thanked 5,801 Times in 3,672 Posts
Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like

My husband cheated on me twice and I busted him each time and spoke to the women he cheated on me and they called his ass,out ... I stayed because the first time I was pregnant with my son ... The second time I caught him my kids were a baby and toddler and I stayed for them ... Then four years later he cheated on me a third time and had a baby with the chick ... Again my kids were still young and I stayed for them then ... Now they are older and after my husband continued to be a ass after the last incident and being told to deal with it over and over again amongst other things, I have dealt with it ... Papers are filed away and I have one year until I am officially free as a bird ... I lived many years miserable because I wanted to do what was right for my kids and now that they are older and will be in college in just a few years, it is time for me to take my life back and find happiness again ... With or without a man in my life I am a strong person and I will be just find and I will get that happiness I so deserve ... Life is too short and I refuse to live with any more "what ifs" and regrets ... I've put everyone else before myself and taken care of everyone but myself .... Now it's my time to shine ...

That's my story .... Sorry about what your husband has done to you, Daniela and again, welcome to the site
Gigglez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gigglez For This Useful Post:
MunkyBrain (04-24-2011), ryteone (04-27-2011)
Old 04-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #3
daniela
Flirting God

daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like daniela Is God Like

Last edited by daniela; 08-26-2011 at 03:01 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:55 PM   #4
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,689 Times in 3,072 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigglez View Post
My husband cheated on me twice and I busted him each time and spoke to the women he cheated on me and they called his ass,out ... I stayed because the first time I was pregnant with my son ... The second time I caught him my kids were a baby and toddler and I stayed for them ... Then four years later he cheated on me a third time and had a baby with the chick ... Again my kids were still young and I stayed for them then ... Now they are older and after my husband continued to be a ass after the last incident and being told to deal with it over and over again amongst other things, I have dealt with it ... Papers are filed away and I have one year until I am officially free as a bird ... I lived many years miserable because I wanted to do what was right for my kids and now that they are older and will be in college in just a few years, it is time for me to take my life back and find happiness again ... With or without a man in my life I am a strong person and I will be just find and I will get that happiness I so deserve ... Life is too short and I refuse to live with any more "what ifs" and regrets ... I've put everyone else before myself and taken care of everyone but myself .... Now it's my time to shine ...

That's my story .... Sorry about what your husband has done to you, Daniela and again, welcome to the site
I'm happy that you found him xoxo
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:08 PM   #5
DiscreetGuy
Flirting God

DiscreetGuy Is God Like DiscreetGuy Is God Like DiscreetGuy Is God Like DiscreetGuy Is God Like DiscreetGuy Is God Like DiscreetGuy Is God Like DiscreetGuy Is God Like DiscreetGuy Is God Like DiscreetGuy Is God Like DiscreetGuy Is God Like DiscreetGuy Is God Like

don't think so, but then again no one ever knows for sure.
DiscreetGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:11 PM   #6
cougarmomma
Ready's lady

Thanked 2,864 Times in 2,085 Posts
cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like

Nope my husband is the good one, neglects me, but doesn't cheat. Makes me feel a little bit guilt for my activities
cougarmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cougarmomma For This Useful Post:
cordelia. (04-24-2011), Phil Lander (04-25-2011)
Old 04-23-2011, 11:13 PM   #7
BlueEyedMale40
Flirting God

Thanked 2,477 Times in 2,086 Posts
BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscreetGuy View Post
don't think so, but then again no one ever knows for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarmomma View Post
Nope my husband is the good one, neglects me, but doesn't cheat. Makes me feel a little bit guilt for my activities
Same here, on both these things. At times I wish she would... it would give me a clear reason to dump her ass for one thing.
DrCharming (04-27-2011)
Old 04-25-2011, 02:20 PM   #8
PA Loverboy
Internet Ho

PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like

She's flirted, but never cheated as far as I know. All things considered, I wouldn't blow a gasket if she did, I'd just hope she was discreet & safe. But it's not her style.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:21 PM   #9
kimikins
Having Fun

kimikins has a reputation beyond repute kimikins has a reputation beyond repute kimikins has a reputation beyond repute kimikins has a reputation beyond repute kimikins has a reputation beyond repute kimikins has a reputation beyond repute kimikins has a reputation beyond repute kimikins has a reputation beyond repute kimikins has a reputation beyond repute kimikins has a reputation beyond repute kimikins has a reputation beyond repute

i don't think so.. but who knows
Old 04-25-2011, 02:23 PM   #10
leggy
***_____***

Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,429 Posts
leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

Pretty darn sure..
Old 04-26-2011, 05:52 AM   #11
Dominantmale
Spoken for...
I Love It Here

Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute

I can't say for sure. She swore to me a couple of years ago she hadn't. But I know her. Her perpetual lying, and kooky ways... She's never lived an honest day in her life. I wouldn't be surprised. On my son's 2nd birthday, I found her personal ad on the web. THAT crushed me, and changed my whole view of her. I know she's run out on me before when we were dating/living together. She's one of these people who can justifiy every action no matter wrong she is. I'd give it an 80% chance-yes.
Dominantmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:59 AM   #12
Beccs
Lost and Lonely

Thanked 2,344 Times in 1,716 Posts
Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like

Not yet, wish he would.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:01 AM   #13
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Thanked 33,250 Times in 20,586 Posts
Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like

Yes, he did....with my friend....that was about 5 years ago. I wanted to reconcile. I tried. I've come to the realization that once that trust is broken with me, there is no going back.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:02 AM   #14
angel
Bk 2 life ..Bk 2 reality

Thanked 2,059 Times in 1,734 Posts
angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like

thats the million dollar question, im guessing he has cheated,,how will i ever know for sure hmmmm
angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:14 AM   #15
phillyphan8008
Flirt In Waiting
I Made It To Premium

phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarmomma View Post
Sounds like we have something in common, cougarmomma.
phillyphan8008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:16 AM   #16
Dominantmale
Spoken for...
I Love It Here

Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute Dominantmale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Girl View Post
Yes, he did....with my friend....that was about 5 years ago. I wanted to reconcile. I tried. I've come to the realization that once that trust is broken with me, there is no going back.
Sorry to hear that, but it reminded me of a joke among men- If you wanna get rid of her, just introduce her to your best friend.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:43 AM   #17
cordelia.
Flirt In Waiting
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,427 Times in 943 Posts
cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like cordelia. Is God Like

IDK, is facebook and invisibility cheating?
cordelia. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:42 PM   #18
daniela
Flirting God

Last edited by daniela; 08-26-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:02 AM   #19
phillyphan8008
Flirt In Waiting
I Made It To Premium

phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute phillyphan8008 has a reputation beyond repute

She has never cheated on me while being married.
phillyphan8008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:28 PM   #20
ryteone
Flirting God

ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute ryteone has a reputation beyond repute

She did, with a guy I knew. There is no good excuse for what she did, and what I've come to realize is that it had nothing to do with me, although at the time I took it very personal - as most of us do. I felt extremely angry and trapped. You feel like there is nothing you can do (that is productive) to alleviate the hurt and pain it has caused. If you leave, then your kids become innocent victims. If you hurt the guy, then you get into trouble. You could go out and cheat, but then you sell-out on your own principles. It seems like you suffer immensely for trying to be the grown-up and do the right thing.

It is an extremely uncomfortable burden thrust upon you by the selfish act(s) of your spouse. I found myself resenting her for forcing those decisions on me.

"Why is keeping my family together now on me?" "I didn't ask for this, you turned your back on our family, and now I have to be the grown-up here and keep it together - thanks a lot!" These are just some of the thoughts that went through my head.

I never found any miracle cure or insight for healing - just time. We decided to work it out, and we are better now than we ever used to be. However, whenever someone told me that I needed to forgive and move on, or "you two could be closer after this" I wanted to reach across and choke them out.

It simply just took time; I was tired of feeling angry and vengeful. Not to say that that I'm completely over it (it was just last year). I do wonder sometimes if she's really where she says she is. I feel that her actions speak for themselves - she's way more into "us" than she used to be. That's the yardstick I measure our trust with. So yeah, I do trust her, and when I get those thoughts in my head I just don't let them take over, cuz it can make you crazy.
ryteone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #21
Apparition
deus ex machina

Thanked 8,298 Times in 6,375 Posts
Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like Apparition Is God Like

Hugzzzzzzzzzzz ryte

As so far as I know, hubby's been faithful.
Apparition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:49 PM   #22
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,836 Times in 12,063 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

my ex never cheated on me...
this last boyfriend didn't cheat on me..
and all others.. well they were at least honest with me about me not being the only one.. well.. except for A...
Old 04-27-2011, 01:44 PM   #23
Dominantmale
Spoken for...
I Love It Here

In a way I wish was cheated on. There'd at least be some kind of rational reason for it all.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:17 PM   #24
DrCharming
Back for more!

DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyedMale40 View Post
Same here, on both these things. At times I wish she would... it would give me a clear reason to dump her ass for one thing.
I've given her every bit of rope I can find and she won't hang herself with it. I wish she would so I don't have to be the only bad guy when it ends. She's done a million other selfish destructive bitchy things...just that one last line to cross.

Last edited by DrCharming; 04-27-2011 at 02:28 PM.
DrCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:59 PM   #25
daniela
Flirting God

Last edited by daniela; 08-26-2011 at 03:00 PM.