Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 11-06-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like
Question What is your favorite holiday?

What is your favorite holiday and why? Mine is Christmas. The songs,decorations,family,Santa(until this year ), the anticipation of it all! It is my tradition to make my famous peppermint fudge every year. You're exhausted and broke on the 26th, but up until the 25th, it's all worth it to me.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 12:32 PM   #2
joshcamp69
Flirting God
I'm A Flirt

joshcamp69 has disabled reputation

Fourth of July. It is hot, ladies wearing almost nothing, lots of food and drink. Fireworks to have sex too.
joshcamp69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 12:47 PM   #3
Dmy
Always dreaming!

Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like
Wink

I have a hard time deciding between Thanksgiving and Christmas...

I like Thanksgiving because of the family and food....which is the same as Christmas...but without the feeling of spending too much! I enjoy the time together with family either way. We use to gather with all my aunts and uncles at my Grandmothers....but things have changed, my grandma is long passed away. But I like them both!
Dmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 01:02 PM   #4
sweet

Thanked 2,619 Times in 1,652 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

I'd have to agree with Dreamy, it's a toss up between Thanksgiving and Christmas. But I think I'm leaning more toward Thanksgiving because you don't have to worry so much about getting gifts for all your family members. Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ and of course you get to see all the gorgeous holiday lights, sing christmas caroles and decorate the christmas tree. But, I would have to say that Thanksgiving is a much less stressfull holiday for me, so I do tend to enjoy it a little more.
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 03:00 PM   #5
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,398 Times in 1,618 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

Any holiday is special to me as long as I get to spend it with my family....my family is getting so spread out now that it is hard to get together anymore...Christmas is the holiday we are all doing everything in our powers to make it special for my Mom and my hubby...as we all know he will not be with us for Christmas of 07...

But deep in my heart Memorial Day has always been the best holiday for me...my Dad used to have the biggest back yard cook outs...yummmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!
Kissie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 04:00 PM   #6
massage mike
Flirting God

massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute

Thanksgiving,because I love to eat.Get my drift Kissie,you know what they say.Once you get by the smell you got it licked
massage mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 04:19 PM   #7
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

Christmas by far I love the shopping and the happy faces on xmass morning
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 04:22 PM   #8
Dmy
Always dreaming!

Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissie
Any holiday is special to me as long as I get to spend it with my family....my family is getting so spread out now that it is hard to get together anymore...Christmas is the holiday we are all doing everything in our powers to make it special for my Mom and my hubby...as we all know he will not be with us for Christmas of 07...

But deep in my heart Memorial Day has always been the best holiday for me...my Dad used to have the biggest back yard cook outs...yummmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!
\

that sounds like fun......and a good time.........I also want my kids to realize those you died for our country and those of your family.!
Old 11-06-2006, 07:44 PM   #9
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Christmas....I just love it..the decorations...the colors...the Santas and Snowmen...I can just walk for hours looking at all the decorations...drive around looking at the houses all decorated...Watch the movies...Holiday Inn....A Christmas Carol...and the music...the Choirs....the bells...the commercials..lol

Halloween is a close second with me....because I love horror....

cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 09:25 PM   #10
Rmb
Flirting God

Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute Rmb has a reputation beyond repute

Christmas
Rmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 09:30 PM   #11
CuriousGeorge
Flirting God

CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute

Thanksgiving - I like the simplicity of it. Just food and family. No decorations. No expensive gifts. No last minute crazy shopping. No gift returns. Just good food and a good time.

Thanksgiving is even better when I don't have to do any of the cooking.
CuriousGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 10:39 PM   #12
SaltyLime
Enchanted Salt Shaker

SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like

In the States, Halloween - something for both kids and adults, can be theatrical or simply decorative

then Thanksgiving - for the food, family, spiritual tie (in my family)

---

New Years in Oz - because it doesn't have a set way of being celebrated and it's easy to get in the spirit when the word 'alcoholic' doesn't exist.

Don't compromise yourself, you're all you've got. -Janis Joplin

Last edited by SaltyLime; 11-06-2006 at 10:47 PM.
SaltyLime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 10:42 PM   #13
rainbowhigh
Flirting Goddess.

rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like

When have you ever had to cook at Thanksgiving? You might have stirred something for me once or twice, but I've never made you cook. You better watch it or you'll be cooking this year, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge
Thanksgiving - I like the simplicity of it. Just food and family. No decorations. No expensive gifts. No last minute crazy shopping. No gift returns. Just good food and a good time.

Thanksgiving is even better when I don't have to do any of the cooking.
rainbowhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 10:44 PM   #14
rainbowhigh
Flirting Goddess.

rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like rainbowhigh Is God Like

My favorite holiday is Christmas. The lights, kissing under the mistletoe, the music, kissing under the mistletoe, the family get togethers, kissing under the mistletoe, the food, kissing under the mistletoe, Christmas trees, kissing under the mistletoe, giving gifts to those you love, kissing under the mistletoe, reading The Night Before Christmas to the kids on Christmas Eve, and kissing under the mistletoe.

Love the kissing.....
Old 11-06-2006, 10:58 PM   #15
jman
Great place to flirt !

jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute jman has a reputation beyond repute

You really must put up a lot of mistletoe
jman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 10:59 PM   #16
rainbowhigh
Flirting Goddess.

I try....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman
You really must put up a lot of mistletoe
Old 11-06-2006, 11:00 PM   #17
Itshardon-theroad
you are freaking me out!

Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like Itshardon-theroad Is God Like

Arbor Day...because it's all about wood!

"Remember, no matter where you go, there you are."

Buckaroo Banzai
Itshardon-theroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 11:21 PM   #18
Dmy
Always dreaming!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowhigh
My favorite holiday is Christmas. The lights, kissing under the mistletoe, the music, kissing under the mistletoe, the family get togethers, kissing under the mistletoe, the food, kissing under the mistletoe, Christmas trees, kissing under the mistletoe, giving gifts to those you love, kissing under the mistletoe, reading The Night Before Christmas to the kids on Christmas Eve, and kissing under the mistletoe.

Love the kissing.....
Since I cant give you any more Rep. points....I'll say if here.......

You just too cute........
Old 11-07-2006, 06:01 PM   #19
funluvinga
Flirting Goddess

funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute

Mother's Day. Because my kids are what I live for and without them, I'd have no reason to celebrate it.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:55 PM   #20
hoss
Flirting God

hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like

Remberance day ..........veterans day

we always watch the ceremonies and i am always moved ....
we have planes fly over and the sound fills the air,giving me a small taste
of what it must have been like in wartime....

this remeberance day will be extra moving....its the first one without my pop...
Old 11-07-2006, 09:59 PM   #21
Traxster
Flirting God. Halloween avater winner '06.

Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like Traxster Is God Like

This isn't considered a Holiday but for me its my brothers birthday...its coming up soon and he'll be spending it in Iraq......Gives me an uneasy feeling to spend it without my best friend...Hope he'll be here for his next one...
Traxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 09:59 PM   #22
XMONKEYLOVINSX
CAN U HANDLE THIS?

XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute XMONKEYLOVINSX has a reputation beyond repute

i dont have a favorite one. i guess valentines day cause it my birthday too

cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get the f**k over it!
XMONKEYLOVINSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:16 PM   #23
SaltyLime
Enchanted Salt Shaker

SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by funluvinga
Mother's Day. Because my kids are what I live for and without them, I'd have no reason to celebrate it.
Aww, too good. Well, since my mom is in another country mail parcels hardly seem like a celebration...So I can't wait till I can start celebrating Mother's day for me...me me me!

Don't compromise yourself, you're all you've got. -Janis Joplin
SaltyLime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 11:20 PM   #24
funluvinga
Flirting Goddess

funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute funluvinga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxster
This isn't considered a Holiday but for me its my brothers birthday...its coming up soon and he'll be spending it in Iraq......Gives me an uneasy feeling to spend it without my best friend...Hope he'll be here for his next one...
OMG, that is so very sweet. God bless and keep him. I'm certain the next birthday you spend together will be the best. Thank him for me. I appreciate it.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:22 PM   #25
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

I hope so too, hun. I'll keep him in my prayers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxster
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote