Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Sports For Flirts

Sports For Flirts Talk about your favorite sport here. Yes even golf and Nascar are considered a spot in here.

Old 03-23-2019, 10:34 PM   #1
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like
Default Any backpacker members?

I have made it obvious that I am. Just wondering if anyone else here did it at all and if so where do you go? Any favorite places?
"...And then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him... and at last, out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of Space, and all the mysteries of Time, still he will be beginning."

Last edited by hikergeek; 03-24-2019 at 08:45 PM. Reason: damn autocorrect
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 03:02 AM   #2
Ivan
Flirting God

Thanked 6,659 Times in 4,079 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

I was really in to hiking and mountaineering when younger. Then I married a big city girl who rolls her eyes whenever I mention hiking or camping. No espresso coffee, warm showers, and can't wear heels ... she's not doing it.

Yet, I think one of my favorite hikes was Carmanah Walbran Provincial Park on Vancouver Island, BC. The old growth forests are like right out of the Hobbit.

https://goo.gl/maps/TLkxTcKQ7gx

I also really enjoyed desert hiking in Utah and Colorado. Places like Dead Horse State Park, etc.

https://goo.gl/maps/6wb6NmLJDr32
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ivan For This Useful Post:
hikergeek (03-24-2019)
Old 03-24-2019, 02:43 PM   #3
661readynow
free and breezy

661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like

Every summer I disappear into the high Sierras completely off grid for 10 days to 2 weeks. I'll admit, the older I get the less I look forward to the hike. But I need the connection with nature. No cell phones, no outside world. It really is the one thing I look forward too every year.
661readynow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 661readynow For This Useful Post:
hikergeek (03-24-2019)
Old 03-24-2019, 08:54 PM   #4
La Croix
Loa...

Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,401 Posts
La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like La Croix Is God Like

I do it a few times a year but, I usually travel somewhere to do it. Locally, I do lots of long kayak and canoe trips. But, you can hike here, too.
hikergeek (03-24-2019)
Old 03-24-2019, 09:09 PM   #5
Cristal
Rex's TROUBLE

Thanked 2,993 Times in 2,373 Posts
Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like

in my younger years
The Following User Says Thank You to Cristal For This Useful Post:
hikergeek (03-24-2019)