Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 01-29-2008, 04:01 AM   #1276
Crawfish
Flirting God

Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute Crawfish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by my02xcsp
I love the curves and they seem to be generally more fun. Anyone else find this to be true??
I like BBW's , but can't explain it. Kinda like saying I like big boobs. Why do I like big boobs? I don't know.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:05 AM   #1277
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

It may sound contrite, but I agree with those who say there are beautiful women in all shapes, sizes, races and geographies.

And in each case, it is their inner beauty, mixed with a magnetic sexuality, that will shine through their eyes and the corners of their mouths hinting at the pleasures that await those lucky enough to spend time with them.
Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:16 PM   #1278
scottd
Super Flirt

scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute

agreed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawfish
I like BBW's , but can't explain it. Kinda like saying I like big boobs. Why do I like big boobs? I don't know.
scottd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:58 AM   #1279
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo...really
It may sound contrite, but I agree with those who say there are beautiful women in all shapes, sizes, races and geographies.

And in each case, it is their inner beauty, mixed with a magnetic sexuality, that will shine through their eyes and the corners of their mouths hinting at the pleasures that await those lucky enough to spend time with them.

Excellent choice of words Fargo....
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:38 AM   #1280
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
Excellent choice of words Fargo....
Aw, shucks, thank you, Sweetie!
Old 02-02-2008, 03:13 PM   #1281
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Quote:
HHe gently massages you and you lay in His arms, letting a deep dreamless sleep gently envelope your tired, sated body and soul.
You gently awake after a sleep of the ages. You have no idea what time it is but it doesn’t matter, as time as stopped as you lay in his arms.

You run your fingers through his chest hair and gaze contentedly at his kind face as he continues to slumber. The smile on his face and the erection that is tenting the covers confirm what he is dreaming about.

With a sly smile, you gently kiss and touch your way down and remove the covers that are standing in the way of you and the object of your desire.

You cup your left hand around his scrotum and gently massage it while your right hand holds the shaft of his penis to your lips. You lightly kiss the tip of its head and smile when it shudders in delight. You once more kiss the tip before engulfing the head in your warm, wanting mouth; your tongue swirls around the contours and shapes that make up his penis head while your left hand tickles and fondles his balls (you giggle as you realize your vocabulary is becoming as animalistic as your desire for him) and your right hand begins to stroke his hard shaft.

He begins to groan and thrust his pelvis forward, first quietly and gently, then increasingly loadly and urgently.

“Oh God, yes!! Yes, my love!! Yess!!” he cries waking to the sensation of your tongue and kisses working their way to his testicles. You lick his scrotum with slow broad laps before gently taking one, then the other of his testicles in your mouth, all while continuing to massage his penis shaft and lightly rubbing the now brightly purple rim of its head.

He tries to pull your head up, but you want to taste his semen so you wrap your lips around his cock (God, you love the thought of that word right now!) and begin to suck, lick and hum your need to have him come in your mouth with increasing passion.

He is helpless to resist and you can feel his resistance turn to submission to the feeling, the moment, the togetherness you are sharing with him.

You can feel the balls that are still being cupped in your left hand begin to constrict and you continue your pace even as you feel hot drops of cum hit the back of your throat. You swallow while you continue to pull semen out of him with your lips, tongue and mouth, but you do so much more gently as you track by his moans and the look on his face his travels from hungry pleasure to orgasmic delight to breathless satisfaction.

You clean up his head, his shaft and his balls with your tongue, greedily tasting this man who creates an unquenchable desire deep within you.

Having completed your current mission, you kiss his extremely ticklish, sensitive skin up his body to his nipples, kissing, teasing and lightly sucking on them before making your way up to look again into his deep brown eyes.

Although he says nothing, his eyes say everything and you embrace each other while passionately kissing.

He whispers in your ear what you already know “Darling, there is nothing outside this room, no one other than you and I exist and nothing is more important than what we are doing right now.”
Old 02-02-2008, 03:14 PM   #1282
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina
mmmmm I did feel something.. I thought you had a tool in your pocket, knowing how fond of them I am....

oh yes, I am going to snuggle up close to you tonight... keep me warm babe...
Nothing would make me happier, Scoob, my sweet!
Old 02-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #1283
Kevin7284
Flirting God

Kevin7284 has a reputation beyond repute Kevin7284 has a reputation beyond repute Kevin7284 has a reputation beyond repute Kevin7284 has a reputation beyond repute Kevin7284 has a reputation beyond repute Kevin7284 has a reputation beyond repute Kevin7284 has a reputation beyond repute Kevin7284 has a reputation beyond repute Kevin7284 has a reputation beyond repute Kevin7284 has a reputation beyond repute Kevin7284 has a reputation beyond repute

i hate snow
Kevin7284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:33 PM   #1284
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 1,271 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

Quote:

I think I love you....:kiss:
Atrebla Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #1285
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrebla Rose
I think I love you....:kiss:
Thank you, Darlin' !
Old 02-05-2008, 01:05 PM   #1286
chuck909909
Super Flirt

chuck909909 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantasm
Due to the overwhelming response... I am going to give this thread a bump!
ha ha
chuck909909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:28 PM   #1287
hawkfan34
I Like Flirting

hawkfan34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 34 male here, washington state

First time here, just checking it out....
hawkfan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:28 PM   #1288
pagirl
Missing Him

pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like

Welcome to the site, Enjoy!

pagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:29 PM   #1289
JCDxn
Take Me or Leave Me!!

JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome nice to have you here... Have fun..
Old 02-06-2008, 12:31 PM   #1290
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 1,271 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

Good Morning, Welcome and have fun! looking forward to chatting with you!
Atrebla Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:31 PM   #1291
hawkfan34
I Like Flirting

so is everybody here married and looking for fun?
Old 02-06-2008, 12:32 PM   #1292
hawkfan34
I Like Flirting

hey thanks for the message, so tell me a little bit about this website....
Old 02-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #1293
pagirl
Missing Him

pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfan34
so is everybody here married and looking for fun?
There are a lot of people here looking for a lot of different things...The best thing for you to do is look around and post...A lot are married but there are some that are not...Just have fun getting to know people...There are a lot of wonderful, fun and exciting people on the site!

Old 02-06-2008, 12:36 PM   #1294
hawkfan34
I Like Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagirl
There are a lot of people here looking for a lot of different things...The best thing for you to do is look around and post...A lot are married but there are some that are not...Just have fun getting to know people...There are a lot of wonderful, fun and exciting people on the site!
sounds fun... so for instance what are you hear looking for?
Old 02-06-2008, 12:37 PM   #1295
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,572 Times in 9,201 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

I was just here looking up skirts...but then I found so much more....welcome to the site

Quote:
Old 02-06-2008, 12:39 PM   #1296
pagirl
Missing Him

Now your are going to have to look around and read some of my posts to figure that out...

Old 02-06-2008, 12:40 PM   #1297
hawkfan34
I Like Flirting

Quote:
Now your are going to have to look around and read some of my posts to figure that out...
so you are going to make me work for info huh lol....
Old 02-06-2008, 12:47 PM   #1298
hawkfan34
I Like Flirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfan34
so you are going to make me work for info huh lol....
well I looked and I cant find anything you have posted so I guess you are just going to have to tell me... lol
Old 02-06-2008, 07:48 PM   #1299
skinnyone
Super Flirt

skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm another married guy, in So. Cal in the same situation. Don't be afraid to hit me up.
skinnyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:50 PM   #1300
skinnyone
Super Flirt

skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute skinnyone has a reputation beyond repute

I am a 34 year old male in So. Cal, also looking to get to know women in the So. Cal area.
skinnyone is offline   Reply With Quote