Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Poll: How many different sexual partners have you had in your life?
Poll Options
How many different sexual partners have you had in your life?

Old 07-19-2007, 05:25 PM   #51
CuriousGeorge
Flirting God

CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute CuriousGeorge has a reputation beyond repute

One is enough when it's the right one!
CuriousGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 07:20 PM   #52
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFox
It's not the numbers that count, rather the quality. The quality is unfortunately also very low..
Must not be looking in the right places..Need a hand??
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:38 PM   #53
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

Quote:
I would suspect that means you have many images in your mind. Run those flicks through your mind and get a high!
I think I would make you blush with the flicks that run through my mind. But, back to the point of it all, I haven't exactly been satisfied in the past for as long as I can remember. I did not know what I wanted or needed then either. It was something I was supposed to do instead of enjoy. Now? Hell, I know what I want and my tastes are evolving every day. Now may be a diferent answer. But, I am still grateful for the ability to masturbate, otherwise I may starve.......

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:44 PM   #54
SirFox
Flirting God

Thanked 1,678 Times in 1,424 Posts
SirFox has disabled reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYMRS75
I think I would make you blush with the flicks that run through my mind. But, back to the point of it all, I haven't exactly been satisfied in the past for as long as I can remember. I did not know what I wanted or needed then either. It was something I was supposed to do instead of enjoy. Now? Hell, I know what I want and my tastes are evolving every day. Now may be a diferent answer. But, I am still grateful for the ability to masturbate, otherwise I may starve.......
I would love for you to make me blush. It takes a lot for me to blush, yet, if you know how to take me or get me,the right angles so to speak...I can blush furiously with my ears thrown in....

SirFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:47 PM   #55
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

Quote:
I would love for you to make me blush. It takes a lot for me to blush, yet, if you know how to take me or get me,the right angles so to speak...I can blush furiously with my ears thrown in....
You've been gone a while hun.....did you forget who Mighty was?

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:50 PM   #56
SirFox
Flirting God

Talking

Quote:
You've been gone a while hun.....did you forget who Mighty was?
I did not forget you MIGHTY, at all. In fact I thought of you in my travels.
You stlll can't make me blush though...

Old 07-19-2007, 08:52 PM   #57
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
I did not forget you MIGHTY, at all. In fact I thought of you in my travels.
You stlll can't make me blush though...
Ok, ok. Looks like I have some work to do then. We shall test this theory one day....Sir Foxie.

Old 07-20-2007, 02:49 AM   #58
Leyna
Flirting Goddess

Leyna has a reputation beyond repute Leyna has a reputation beyond repute Leyna has a reputation beyond repute Leyna has a reputation beyond repute Leyna has a reputation beyond repute Leyna has a reputation beyond repute Leyna has a reputation beyond repute Leyna has a reputation beyond repute Leyna has a reputation beyond repute Leyna has a reputation beyond repute Leyna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyedBoy
How many different sexual partners have you had in your life? Would you prefer to have had more or less?
Way too many.....not real proud of it now...but I sure HAD FUN!! lol
Leyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 02:50 AM   #59
Dsparate No More
Tired of the Single Scene

Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like Dsparate No More Is God Like

Wow!...Seeing the poll results makes me feel like a slut...

Dsparate No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 08:44 AM   #60
speed_raycer
Flirting Guest
Flirting Is My Life :)

speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute

Until this minute, one and a half. The "half" was my first encounter as a teen in the front seat of a Chevy station wagon. What a fiasco. The other was wife. I might be adding one more this weekend!
speed_raycer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 08:47 AM   #61
SirFox
Flirting God

SPEEDY: We will want a full report for all members, okay?

Old 07-20-2007, 08:48 AM   #62
sexntexx
Flirting God

sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute

I can't say exactly but near triple figures and hope that I am not done yet.
sexntexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 08:50 AM   #63
MIGHTY
It's all real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed_raycer
Until this minute, one and a half. The "half" was my first encounter as a teen in the front seat of a Chevy station wagon. What a fiasco. The other was wife. I might be adding one more this weekend!
Wow Speed......you should have told me about this before. Could have given you some private mighty lessons.......

But seriously, have fun this weekend!!

Old 07-20-2007, 08:50 AM   #64
SirFox
Flirting God

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsparate Hswife

No one ever said anything DESPERATE.. you said it yourself. You have to realise that we all have different needs and wishes, different life experiences as well. It is a matter of perceptions. If most men and women have only 2 to 5 mates in their lives that is a norm. If you have had 40 or more, now...I am personally interested. No, you are not a slut.

Old 07-20-2007, 08:51 AM   #65
sexntexx
Flirting God

sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you Speedy, 21/2 is a good number. Kepp working and you will get to double figures in no time.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:53 AM   #66
sexntexx
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsparate Hswife

Nothing wrong with a sexy slut! But I did not call it you did.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:04 AM   #67
speed_raycer
Flirting Guest
Flirting Is My Life :)

speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute speed_raycer has a reputation beyond repute

TY Hun! (I know those lessons would have been awesome!)
Quote:
Wow Speed......you should have told me about this before. Could have given you some private mighty lessons.......

But seriously, have fun this weekend!!
speed_raycer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:14 AM   #68
johandevotie
I Like Flirting

johandevotie is an unknown quantity at this point

24 or so.....
johandevotie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:12 AM   #69
mer
Flirting Goddess

mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like mer Is God Like

i'm in the 15.22%!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johandevotie
24 or so.....
mer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:17 AM   #70
My_Secrets_Kept
shhhh... it's a Secret..

My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like

enough to know that I really enjoy sex...
Old 07-21-2007, 02:23 AM   #71
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by My_Secrets_Kept
enough to know that I really enjoy sex...
Secret,how can't know they know that sex is a zenith of joys if they make sex with you?I wish I were one them and would taste of all secrets of the Secrets..Never would leave the place untouched..
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:12 AM   #72
c50t
Flirting God

c50t has a reputation beyond repute c50t has a reputation beyond repute c50t has a reputation beyond repute c50t has a reputation beyond repute c50t has a reputation beyond repute c50t has a reputation beyond repute c50t has a reputation beyond repute c50t has a reputation beyond repute c50t has a reputation beyond repute c50t has a reputation beyond repute c50t has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, the poll is a good one. Just makes me think . . . Now what was I looking for again?
I'd like to think it was more than just getting my rocks off - not that it's a bad thing, but surely that has to be something more, doesn't there?
c50t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 12:54 AM   #73
hoss
Flirting God

hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like hoss Is God Like

a gentleman never tells ...but for the last 17 glorious years i have had only one ....
Old 07-22-2007, 01:15 AM   #74
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

How many men or women or what quality?I vote for one with high quality sex..
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:04 PM   #75
1hotmommy
Flirting God

1hotmommy has a reputation beyond repute 1hotmommy has a reputation beyond repute 1hotmommy has a reputation beyond repute 1hotmommy has a reputation beyond repute 1hotmommy has a reputation beyond repute 1hotmommy has a reputation beyond repute 1hotmommy has a reputation beyond repute 1hotmommy has a reputation beyond repute 1hotmommy has a reputation beyond repute 1hotmommy has a reputation beyond repute 1hotmommy has a reputation beyond repute

The only person I have ever had sex with is my husband, and I plan to keep it that way
1hotmommy is offline   Reply With Quote