Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 08-16-2006, 12:45 AM   #26
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

I was wondering how volatile Spare is ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty

and I can vouch for the volatile bit
I may have found his weakness
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:56 AM   #27
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty

and I can vouch for the volatile bit
Really! uh..... maybe TMI for us.....
Old 08-16-2006, 01:45 AM   #28
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and
adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company
because of the excitement! you radiate.
Behave me according to the point ,please..

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 01:49 AM   #29
yaser
Flirting God

yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy
I have. I'm curious...in what ways did I remind you of the wife?
K,Jazzy do you think he does love his wife?

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 08-16-2006, 09:31 AM   #30
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

Oh Cotties, you know it takes alot more than that to offend me! I was just curious since you brought it up. I guess that does sound like me! Just not the really weird psychotic episodes though, ok? I'm more laid back than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties
I know its not funny...[sorry I am laughing only because you have].. I'm not sure...you just did...several times....forgive me...she was attractive and strong minded ..sorry Jazz if I offended...
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 09:33 AM   #31
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

That sounds like you, Spare! So, how about an adventure some time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement! you radiate.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:33 AM   #32
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

I was wondering if I could channel that energy into something really productive...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotties
I was wondering how volatile Spare is ...I may have found his weakness
Old 08-16-2006, 10:15 AM   #33
G...G
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like

31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone
who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust In your friends, but equally that it takes yo u a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken
G...G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:39 AM   #34
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

(52) 51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:08 PM   #35
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
(52) 51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company

Now there's a surprise ------ NOT !!!
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:23 PM   #36
sweetgapeach
Flirting Guest

sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute sweetgapeach has a reputation beyond repute

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
sweetgapeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:24 PM   #37
yaser
Flirting God

Quote:
I was wondering if I could channel that energy into something really productive...
You are doing that,aren't you?

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Old 08-16-2006, 02:28 PM   #38
dartgirl
Flirting God

dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute dartgirl has a reputation beyond repute

31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone
who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust In your friends, but equally that it takes yo u a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

I got a 38. After reading what the score means I can really see myself in there.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:36 PM   #39
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

The running past the men reminded me of you, the wild sex she had [also like my wife] made me laugh so hard and yes...even some of the crazy moments she had...what ever her name is I thought she acted very well..
Quote:
Oh Cotties, you know it takes alot more than that to offend me! I was just curious since you brought it up. I guess that does sound like me! Just not the really weird psychotic episodes though, ok? I'm more laid back than that.
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:52 PM   #40
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement! you radiate.
I can feel the excitement radiating all the way over here
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 09:14 AM   #41
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Quote:
Now there's a surprise ------ NOT !!!
Laffs! Right back at ya!
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:02 PM   #42
funman001
I Like Flirting

funman001 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn..my pencil broke - good. nowhere does it say anyone is horny
funman001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:37 PM   #43
LadyZ
Private Dancer

LadyZ Is God Like LadyZ Is God Like LadyZ Is God Like LadyZ Is God Like LadyZ Is God Like LadyZ Is God Like LadyZ Is God Like LadyZ Is God Like LadyZ Is God Like LadyZ Is God Like LadyZ Is God Like

Old 10-10-2018, 05:49 PM   #44
David
Cerebral Flirt

David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like David Is God Like

2. (a) 6 (b) 4 (c) 7 (d) 2 (e) 1

3. (a) 4 (b) 2 (c) 5 (d) 7 (e) 6
4. (a) 4 (b) 6 (c) 2 (d) 1
5. (a) 6 (b) 4 (c) 3 (d) 5 (e) 2
6. (a) 6 (b) 4 (c) 2
7. (a) 6 (b) 2 (c) 4
8. (a) 6 (b) 7 (c) 5 (d) 4 (e) 3 (f) 2 (g) 1
9. (a) 7 (b) 6 (c) 4 (d) 2 (e) 1
10. (a) 4 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) 5 (e) 6 (f) 1

Now add up the total number of points.

51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company
Old 10-10-2018, 05:56 PM   #45
Rob_Line
stirring

Rob_Line Is God Like Rob_Line Is God Like Rob_Line Is God Like Rob_Line Is God Like Rob_Line Is God Like Rob_Line Is God Like Rob_Line Is God Like Rob_Line Is God Like Rob_Line Is God Like Rob_Line Is God Like Rob_Line Is God Like

Yep, me too. High Five bro!
Rob_Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:57 PM   #46
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Thanked 36,348 Times in 22,522 Posts
Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like

48... interesting
Old 10-10-2018, 06:07 PM   #47
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 14,120 Times in 8,689 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

2. (c) 7
3. (b) 2
4. (d) 1
5. (c) 3
6. (b) 4
7. (a) 6
8. (a) 6
9. (b) 6
10. (a) 4

Now add up the total number of points.

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:41 PM   #48
661readynow
free and breezy

661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like 661readynow Is God Like

that's about right
661readynow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 07:09 PM   #49
Cristal
Rex's TROUBLE

Thanked 2,852 Times in 2,245 Posts
Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like

51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and
adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company
Old 10-10-2018, 10:58 PM   #50
SpecialK
not feeling it anymore...

Thanked 7,413 Times in 5,806 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like