Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #1
My_Secrets_Kept
shhhh... it's a Secret..

My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like
Default What type of person do you attract?

Quiz: What type of person do you attract?

http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_type_of...do_you_attract
Old 05-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #2
My_Secrets_Kept
shhhh... it's a Secret..

My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like

What type of person do you attract?

Your Result: You attract unstable people!

Congrats, you are an 'insane' magnet, and you probably have no idea why. Something about your mix of styles, how you walk not just 'one' lifestyle, but appear to have a foot in them all. To the insane, you appear to be a beacon of hope and they will flock to you, like it or not. But, they ARE insane. Lucky for you, the insane tend to be the best sexual lovers, just the rest of the package deal may not be for you.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:42 PM   #3
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 14,120 Times in 8,689 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

What type of person do you attract?Your Result: You attract artsy people!

Those free spirited artists with great imaginations find you interesting. They are usually interesting themselves, so its not a bad thing, but they CAN be a bit wifty and choose odd goals. If you like life to always be a bit 'different' from the norm, but not too extreme in any one direction, these are the people for you. If you seek logical decision making skills and good money management, you may want to change something in the way you appear. Artsy people are fun for adventure and exploring, so, have fun! (smoking weed helps too)
Old 05-13-2008, 06:49 PM   #4
Goodfella
Super Flirt

Goodfella has a reputation beyond repute Goodfella has a reputation beyond repute Goodfella has a reputation beyond repute Goodfella has a reputation beyond repute Goodfella has a reputation beyond repute Goodfella has a reputation beyond repute Goodfella has a reputation beyond repute Goodfella has a reputation beyond repute Goodfella has a reputation beyond repute Goodfella has a reputation beyond repute Goodfella has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I too attract unstable people...but, it did say that's a good thing seuxally!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 06:50 PM   #5
PunkyBob
Hooked on Ninjadorable.

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,999 Posts
PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like

Homeless people find you sexy. You’re usually attracted to rich women with serious alcohol problems, and the later in the evening it gets, the less you can tell the difference. Usually you figure it out after “Your place or mine” and the result is a Westinghouse box. (As we said, “Usually.”) You like your sex, like life, to always be a bit 'different' from the norm, but it’s hard to keep changing your appearance to fool the authorities. If you seek “Domestically Challenged” people for fun, adventure and exploring, have fun! (smoking weed helps too)
Old 05-13-2008, 06:57 PM   #6
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like
Default so this explains the mad aussie.....lol

You attract unstable people
Congrats, you are an 'insane' magnet, and you probably have no idea why. Something about your mix of styles, how you walk not just 'one' lifestyle, but appear to have a foot in them all. To the insane, you appear to be a beacon of hope and they will flock to you, like it or not. But, they ARE insane. Lucky for you, the insane tend to be the best sexual lovers, just the rest of the package deal may not be for you.
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 07:04 PM   #7
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,165 Times in 12,296 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

What type of person do you attract? Your Result: You attract geeks!

Your stunning intellect and love of sci-fi and video games allures the geeks like nothing else. Maybe it is the sparkle in your eye that makes them want to text you, who knows. Geeks make good partners, but tend to be arguementative. If you are a TRUE geek magnet, you will know if that was spelled correctly, and actually care. If it is a bad-boy/bad-girl you are seeking, you are barking up the wrong tree, unless they are just 'bad' behind a PS2 console.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:08 PM   #8
fever
At the edge of the abyss

Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,836 Posts
fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like

What type of person do you attract?Your Result: You attract artsy people!

Those free spirited artists with great imaginations find you interesting. They are usually interesting themselves, so its not a bad thing, but they CAN be a bit wifty and choose odd goals. If you like life to always be a bit 'different' from the norm, but not too extreme in any one direction, these are the people for you. If you seek logical decision making skills and good money management, you may want to change something in the way you appear. Artsy people are fun for adventure and exploring, so, have fun! (smoking weed helps too)

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 07:09 PM   #9
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,608 Times in 9,224 Posts
Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute

What type of person do you attract?Your Result: You attract Yuppies!

You attract the very well-dressed, job oriented type of people. They usually have their finances together, are 'middle of the road' on most topics, generally happy with the 'main-stream' of things. If it is stability you are after, these are good people to attract, if you seek adventure, it may be time for an overhaul.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:14 PM   #10
bk_mojo
Black Stallion

bk_mojo has a reputation beyond repute bk_mojo has a reputation beyond repute bk_mojo has a reputation beyond repute bk_mojo has a reputation beyond repute bk_mojo has a reputation beyond repute bk_mojo has a reputation beyond repute bk_mojo has a reputation beyond repute bk_mojo has a reputation beyond repute bk_mojo has a reputation beyond repute bk_mojo has a reputation beyond repute bk_mojo has a reputation beyond repute

Me too... somehow..
Your Result: You attract Yuppies!

hmmph... who knew yuppies liked beer, fistfights and weed?
bk_mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:35 PM   #11
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

What type of person do you attract?Your Result: You attract geeks!

Your stunning intellect and love of sci-fi and video games allures the geeks like nothing else. Maybe it is the sparkle in your eye that makes them want to text you, who knows. Geeks make good partners, but tend to be arguementative. If you are a TRUE geek magnet, you will know if that was spelled correctly, and actually care. If it is a bad-boy/bad-girl you are seeking, you are barking up the wrong tree, unless they are just 'bad' behind a PS2 console.

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:36 PM   #12
sweet

Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,658 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

You attract the very well-dressed, job oriented type of people. They usually have their finances together, are 'middle of the road' on most topics, generally happy with the 'main-stream' of things. If it is stability you are after, these are good people to attract, if you seek adventure, it may be time for an overhaul.
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:07 PM   #13
Constance
Life is short, live it!

Constance has disabled reputation
Red face

What type of person do you attract? Your Result: You attract artsy people!

You attract Yuppies!

You attract geeks!

You attract rednecks!

You attract models!

You attract unstable people!

Looking for Artsy People!
Constance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:12 PM   #14
Micwar
Love the Fruit

Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute Micwar has a reputation beyond repute

Your Result: You attract horny flirty m&f people!

The average duration of sexual intercourse for humans is 2 minutes.
Micwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:12 PM   #15
private beaches
Live, Laugh, and Love

private beaches has disabled reputation

You attract the very well-dressed, job oriented type of people. They usually have their finances together, are 'middle of the road' on most topics, generally happy with the 'main-stream' of things. If it is stability you are after, these are good people to attract, if you seek adventure, it may be time for an overhaul
private beaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:38 PM   #16
Tiglet
Missed Y'all

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,444 Posts
Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like

Your Result: You attract artsy people!

Old 05-13-2008, 10:04 PM   #17
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

Torin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:05 PM   #18
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,454 Times in 5,160 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

Old 05-13-2008, 10:13 PM   #19
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like

Artsy, unstable people? What? Apparently I like the wifty with no goals who make life interesting and smoke weed.

I've never taken a MORE accurate test in my life.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:17 PM   #20
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:17 PM   #21
nwohio
Married And Flirting

nwohio has a reputation beyond repute nwohio has a reputation beyond repute nwohio has a reputation beyond repute nwohio has a reputation beyond repute nwohio has a reputation beyond repute nwohio has a reputation beyond repute nwohio has a reputation beyond repute nwohio has a reputation beyond repute nwohio has a reputation beyond repute nwohio has a reputation beyond repute nwohio has a reputation beyond repute

Confident, beautiful, enthusiastic and passionate women!
nwohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:18 PM   #22
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like

LMAO! You're new here, aren't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwohio View Post
Confident, beautiful, enthusiastic and passionate women!
Old 05-13-2008, 10:23 PM   #23
Ally
Je ne sais pas

Thanked 7,566 Times in 4,977 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

Yuppies? Is that a word we still use these days? Well, apparently they like me. I was kind of happy to see that unstable people were lower on the list. Sorry Ethan! I guess it wasn't meant to be. LOL
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:28 PM   #24
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

Well perhaps in another place, in another time - but alas, you're right. Though my heart is breaking, you're right. In this crazy mixed up world of ours you and I will only ever be two ships passing in the night - or a yuppie and an unstable pothead passing on the threads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy30 View Post
Yuppies? Is that a word we still use these days? Well, apparently they like me. I was kind of happy to see that unstable people were lower on the list. Sorry Ethan! I guess it wasn't meant to be. LOL
Old 05-13-2008, 10:31 PM   #25
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

hmmmm..................

fly is offline   Reply With Quote