Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 09-29-2009, 01:57 PM   #101
torro1052
Super Flirt

torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute

lots of crying and time,,,,but the scars remain
torro1052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:59 PM   #102
Tempest
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,258 Posts
Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like

For me it's stalking them, sending creepy texts and emails, dedicating some songs on the local radio, then they either take you back or you meet someone better when you're staking out the bar they're at on the weekend...

(Seriously, though, it just sucks. You cry, you feel like shit, then you get over it.)
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tempest For This Useful Post:
fourher (09-29-2009)
Old 09-29-2009, 01:59 PM   #103
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

ok, after the tequila and stripper haze wears off...

You never mend a broken heart. If you really and deeply love someone enough to allow the possibility of a broken heart, that means you...at some point gave all of yourself to this person. When he/she breaks your heart, for whatever reason, that vulnerability is magnified and most of us tend to either become introverted for a while or just go crazy for a weekend or two as a big middle finger. Of course the usually depends of the reason for said broken heart. Either way, mending that break just is not going to happen. Once we decide to move forward, allow ourselves to be vulnerable again, and find someone with whom we share our love, then the heart begins to heal, just not entirely. That is the danger and shear joy of love, and I would rather have my heart broken a thousand times then to not allow myself to love or be loved.
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jmsmith12345 For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (09-29-2009), Sneaky (09-29-2009), Tempest (09-29-2009)
Old 09-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #104
glamourgirl
*~La Bella Vita~*

Thanked 1,979 Times in 1,460 Posts
glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
For me it's stalking them, sending creepy texts and emails, dedicating some songs on the local radio, then they either take you back or you meet someone better when you're staking out the bar they're at on the weekend...

(Seriously, though, it just sucks. You cry, you feel like shit, then you get over it.)

OMG remind me NEVER to make you angry!
Old 09-29-2009, 02:01 PM   #105
Fwd40s
Flirting With Disaster

Thanked 3,552 Times in 3,054 Posts
Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith12345 View Post

You never mend a broken heart. If you really and deeply love someone enough to allow the possibility of a broken heart, that means you...at some point gave all of yourself to this person. When he/she breaks your heart, for whatever reason, that vulnerability is magnified and most of us tend to either become introverted for a while or just go crazy for a weekend or two as a big middle finger. Of course the usually depends of the reason for said broken heart. Either way, mending that break just is not going to happen. Once we decide to move forward, allow ourselves to be vulnerable again, and find someone with whom we share our love, then the heart begins to heal, just not entirely. That is the danger and shear joy of love, and I would rather have my heart broken a thousand times then to not allow myself to love or be loved.
Nice words. Now bring back those strippers. You get 2 and I get the other 2.
jmsmith12345 (09-29-2009)
Old 09-29-2009, 02:06 PM   #106
torro1052
Super Flirt

torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute torro1052 has a reputation beyond repute

awww shit , that may explain my bouts of depression sometimes
and the bit of stalking
torro1052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:07 PM   #107
MuchachitaSpice
**Unapproachable**

Thanked 4,061 Times in 2,516 Posts
MuchachitaSpice has disabled reputation

Here are my two cents... I don't believe a broken heart is ever mended, what I believe is that each crack as time passes is filled by something new and at times better...
MuchachitaSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #108
fourher
Looking for Crayons

fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute fourher has a reputation beyond repute

You turn the chapter in your life, learn from the mistakes and cherish the memories. Life will go on and the road you have travelled helped make you the person you are now. Just find someone in the future who wants you for who you are and what you have to offer. Never settle!
fourher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:33 PM   #109
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,429 Times in 8,551 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
having had mine broken a few times... you do move on.. you don't forget... you let others in.. but you are more cautious.. you don't give up that hope that the next one is right..

keep yourself busy.. find things you like to do.. get out of the house and meet new people.. do something unlike what you did with him or her..

you allow yourself to dream of something else..

Wise words, scoob. That caution, though..wonder if those walls are built up too much....
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:43 PM   #110
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,197 Times in 12,312 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcat View Post
Wise words, scoob. That caution, though..wonder if those walls are built up too much....
they can crumble.. S was able to make mine crumble.. and I have yet to find another who can do the same.. but I have allowed them to crumble on their own now.. when S left me and the site I built them too high and I denied myself any kindness to myself.. I shut people out and I hid from the world.. even when that crazy jacklonghorn episode happened I was still unsure of things.. S was still too much a part of my heart for me to really feel anything.. (I wanted to be a part of something then.. and that was wrong).. but the walls have started to crumble on their own.. I am sure it is because of my own belief in my self worth again.. I am beginning to believe that I can move forward and find something.. even if it isn't as strong as what I felt for HIM.. HE will always have a huge piece of my heart.. but I can give it again.. I know it.. I feel it.. it just takes time and a true understanding of ourselves...

take it slow.. and you will heal.. it doesn't happen overnight.. I can't promise you that next month you will feel better... here it is 13 months after S and I am just now able to accept it.. and move on..
Old 09-29-2009, 02:52 PM   #111
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

At the moment all I really feel like doing is wallowing. I think I'll try wallowing for a while. I think there should be a wallowing period.

If I start posting too many Celine Dion songs or Phil Collins songs somebody shoot me though, ok?
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sneaky For This Useful Post:
FeIsTy FaV (09-29-2009)
Old 09-29-2009, 02:54 PM   #112
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
At the moment all I really feel like doing is wallowing. I think I'll try wallowing for a while. I think there should be a wallowing period.

If I start posting too many Celine Dion songs or Phil Collins songs somebody shoot me though, ok?
One would be too many...just sayin'.
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:55 PM   #113
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:

Yeah. I agree with that. Completely.

It's just not easy to explain to your heart that it's time to let go. I think mine is deaf or something. It's not listening.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #114
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
One would be too many...just sayin'.
I'll just sing it then:

"Everynight in my dreams-
I see you...
I feel you..."

Ok, bad idea.
Back to wallowing.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #115
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,197 Times in 12,312 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post

wallowing is good.. wallow.. throw things.. it helps.. (make sure you don't like what you throw though)

nooooooo... if you post a single Celine Dion or Phil Collins song I will personally smack you... and if you post "my heart will go on" grrrrrrr...... I will hunt you down..
Old 09-29-2009, 03:04 PM   #116
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
wallowing is good.. wallow.. throw things.. it helps.. (make sure you don't like what you throw though)

nooooooo... if you post a single Celine Dion or Phil Collins song I will personally smack you... and if you post "my heart will go on" grrrrrrr...... I will hunt you down..
*Sigh*
Fine, I'll just sing then.

Eh hem

"Allllll byyyyy myseeeeellllf. Don' wanna be...Alllll byyyyy myseeeeelf...."
Who sings that one? Does Celine?

The Following User Says Thank You to Sneaky For This Useful Post:
tadpole (09-29-2009)
Old 09-29-2009, 03:06 PM   #117
glamourgirl
*~La Bella Vita~*

glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like

I agree with the ones that say broken hearts dont heal...
i think that is why so few are willing to take the risk and open up...
flirting is one thing...very superficial
also, making friends is fun, superficial in some ways as well..
However, when you open up and let someone get to know you, you trust them with your heart...and allow them to see the real you... that is naked vulnerability and for some of us a very scary place to be! Going there and getting hurt is not a place you come back from easily. That is why it is easier to not get to that place at all.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #118
Fwd40s
Flirting With Disaster

Thanked 3,552 Times in 3,054 Posts
Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamourgirl View Post
However, when you open up and let someone get to know you, you trust them with your heart...and allow them to see the real you... that is naked vulnerability and for some of us a very scary place to be! Going there and getting hurt is not a place you come back from easily. That is why it is easier to not get to that place at all.
Denying the joy of a realtionship out of fear doesn't sound right either so don't fear going to "that place". A few scars are ok (I have a few) and you can only enjoy life best by living it and taking the lumps along with the love. Being a bit careful maybe wise but avoiding "that place" eliminates the possibility that you would find miss out of something which may end up being spectacular. I'm an optimist I guess but let loose some and take a risk. The broken heart just tells you that love is possible so let that be the remind that it's all worth the risk.
Sneaky (09-29-2009)
Old 09-29-2009, 03:21 PM   #119
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamourgirl View Post

Okay I agree with Fwd in theory..but totally get it Glam!!!! Open up and you run the risk of someone you like not liking you. Then the pain and hurt and degradation..but as alot of us know too...

Someone you have known forever could do the same thing!!! So live it up girlie and have fun and get a broken heart...helll i am ..did... and will again!!!! Probably soon!

Life is too effin short!!!
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpygrl For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (09-29-2009)
Old 09-29-2009, 03:21 PM   #120
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwd40s View Post
Denying the joy of a realtionship out of fear doesn't sound right either so don't fear going to "that place". A few scars are ok (I have a few) and you can only enjoy life best by living it and taking the lumps along with the love. Being a bit careful maybe wise but avoiding "that place" eliminates the possibility that you would find miss out of something which may end up being spectacular. I'm an optimist I guess but let loose some and take a risk. The broken heart just tells you that love is possible so let that be the remind that it's all worth the risk.
I agree. When you are fortunate enough to meet someone that lights you up from the inside, and makes you grow and learn and you do the same for them...no matter what happens you shouldn't regret it. If you loved them once, you love them. Loving someone isn't about posession or ownership, it's about wanting them to be happy. It's about letting go when it's time. And then getting some cookies and kleenex and wallow for just a little while till you think you can see fucking CARRIE FISHER on the Today show THIS MORNING of all mornings without getting choked up.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:47 PM   #121
Brink
"Man of few words"

Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,107 Posts
Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like

So many people seem to be suffering through a break-up at the moment, it makes you wonder if it is the season or something.

I'm in the middle of a drawn out situation that, despite all the complexities, can only conceivably end in two ways. And, well, I can't really say anything else....just to be melodramatic!

If it's 100% over with someone and there's no turning back, at least there's a process you can begin to start....But with a glimmer of hope for someone you love, you're stuck in this limbo land, unable to act decisively either way.

Fighting the heartbreak could bring you so much happiness, or could just muddy the waters even further and prove a greater loss in the long run.

A quick and easy dumping might be a huge shock to the system, but at least you know it's the time for wallowing! I'll take someone treating me cruelly when it ends over someone still hugging me and still wanting me.

Well, that's not strictly true...hence the confusion!
Brink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brink For This Useful Post:
Frenchie_lady (09-29-2009), glamourgirl (09-29-2009), Loves2Flirt (10-03-2009), redcat (10-01-2009), Sneaky (09-29-2009), tadpole (09-29-2009)
Old 09-29-2009, 05:54 PM   #122
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,608 Times in 9,224 Posts
Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute

I think if I ever had to figure out how to mend my broken heart ... I would just ask Lass .... she is a Cleveland fan ... if anyone is an authority on this subject she is.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:00 PM   #123
NaughtyAngel.
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like NaughtyAngel. Is God Like

time, crying, fun and flirting to help u forget the bad things just aslong as u learn from the bad and remember all the good.
NaughtyAngel. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:22 PM   #124
NYCSean
Married And Flirting

NYCSean has a reputation beyond repute NYCSean has a reputation beyond repute NYCSean has a reputation beyond repute NYCSean has a reputation beyond repute NYCSean has a reputation beyond repute NYCSean has a reputation beyond repute NYCSean has a reputation beyond repute NYCSean has a reputation beyond repute NYCSean has a reputation beyond repute NYCSean has a reputation beyond repute NYCSean has a reputation beyond repute

For me cinnamon rolls are involved. And sex with an old friend.

NYCSean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:25 PM   #125
glamourgirl
*~La Bella Vita~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl101 View Post
Okay I agree with Fwd in theory..but totally get it Glam!!!!

Life is too effin short!!!
I get the life is too short thing!
I have found someone that is worth taking the giving the heart away chance with...
I truely am a Carpe' diem...kind of girl..live life to the fullest and get the most of each day...because you dont know what tomorrow brings...

deep wounds heal slow is all i was saying