Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 07-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #26
JumpingJack
Flirting God

JumpingJack has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Michigan

Surrounded by water.
No matter where you live, almost anywhere you turn in Michigan will find a body of water nearby. It provides a constant source of "fun" during the beautiful summer months. Boating, jet skiing, or just lounging on the beach are all perfect Michigan summer activities.

Great for Outdoorsy Types.
If you are a fan of hunting, fishing, or camping Michigan is a great place for participating in these types of activities.

Beautiful Scenery. From the time-traveling awe of Mackinac Island, to the vibrant color-changing leaves in the Autumn, to the majestic Tahquamenon Falls, there is so much to see in Michigan and so much beauty to take in. With the weather uncertainty most of the time, it is a constant Kodak moment! You'd be surprised what kind of housing you can get for your money here (affordable).

Experience All of The Seasons.
This can be especially nice if you are moving from somewhere where the climate doesn't change much all year around. In Michigan, you get a dose of Spring, Summer, Fall, and (especially) Winter.

Winter Weather.
The winters in Michigan are frigid cold, and most often accompanied by large amounts of snow and ice. Which is a positive like winter sports such as skiing and snowboarding. Winter weather typically lasts from the end of October through the end of April, which can often seem very long and the lack of color can become depressing.

Driving In The Winter.
The road conditions can become extremely dangerous in the snowy months, and it may be difficult to get used to driving in the snow even for life long residents.

Current Economy.
It may be a good idea to secure a job before deciding to make the move here, but depending on the area the market is better than most states. The weather in all parts of Michigan an fluctuate a lot throughout the day. One moment, it may be perfectly sunny, and the next you may find yourself standing in the rain. "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes." It's a rule to live by here.
You need a trip down south
SunnyD (07-22-2013)
Old 07-22-2013, 03:49 PM   #27
Broken halo
Away for a bit.

Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,712 Posts
Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
That was just for Shawn.. you aren't delusional
Oh I know, but I had to give you a hard time anyways. . Lol.
principessa (07-22-2013)
Old 07-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #28
nuts 4 u
FBI

Location: not where you are, but give me a few days and i can be there( midwest)
nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like

Well we think your not ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
nuts 4 u is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nuts 4 u For This Useful Post:
Broken halo (07-22-2013)
Old 07-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #29
nuts 4 u
FBI

Location: not where you are, but give me a few days and i can be there( midwest)
nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Michigan

Surrounded by water.
No matter where you live, almost anywhere you turn in Michigan will find a body of water nearby. It provides a constant source of "fun" during the beautiful summer months. Boating, jet skiing, or just lounging on the beach are all perfect Michigan summer activities.

Great for Outdoorsy Types.
If you are a fan of hunting, fishing, or camping Michigan is a great place for participating in these types of activities.

Beautiful Scenery. From the time-traveling awe of Mackinac Island, to the vibrant color-changing leaves in the Autumn, to the majestic Tahquamenon Falls, there is so much to see in Michigan and so much beauty to take in. With the weather uncertainty most of the time, it is a constant Kodak moment! You'd be surprised what kind of housing you can get for your money here (affordable).

Experience All of The Seasons.
This can be especially nice if you are moving from somewhere where the climate doesn't change much all year around. In Michigan, you get a dose of Spring, Summer, Fall, and (especially) Winter.

Winter Weather.
The winters in Michigan are frigid cold, and most often accompanied by large amounts of snow and ice. Which is a positive like winter sports such as skiing and snowboarding. Winter weather typically lasts from the end of October through the end of April, which can often seem very long and the lack of color can become depressing.

Driving In The Winter.
The road conditions can become extremely dangerous in the snowy months, and it may be difficult to get used to driving in the snow even for life long residents.

Current Economy.
It may be a good idea to secure a job before deciding to make the move here, but depending on the area the market is better than most states. The weather in all parts of Michigan an fluctuate a lot throughout the day. One moment, it may be perfectly sunny, and the next you may find yourself standing in the rain. "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes." It's a rule to live by here.
And this post was brought to you by theState of Michigan, Department of tourism your weekend starts here.
nuts 4 u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:26 PM   #30
Broken halo
Away for a bit.

Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,712 Posts
Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like Broken halo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts 4 u View Post
Well we think your not ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #31
hotandbothered(m)
In a better state of mind

hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like hotandbothered(m) Is God Like

I hate it. The only thing that keeps me here is the kids.
hotandbothered(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #32
jjcarter
♡Just having Fun♡
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,448 Times in 3,442 Posts
jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute jjcarter has a reputation beyond repute

gotta love Ontario...l just stepped out on my porch to get the mail...and l almost fell over two huge hosta's dropped off on my porch...not sure where they came from...and not sure where the heck lm going to put them...all my gardens are full!! Awesome people live here...schools are good...jobs are good...housing is a bit high... but with two incomes it's manageable.
jjcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #33
billy383
Knotty

Thanked 4,952 Times in 4,137 Posts
billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like

Yes..LOVE it!

I won't bite, TRUST ME!
billy383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #34
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 14,179 Times in 8,734 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts 4 u View Post
And this post was brought to you by theState of Michigan, Department of tourism your weekend starts here.
Hey tourism offsets tax increases lol
nuts 4 u (07-22-2013)
Old 07-22-2013, 05:46 PM   #35
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 13,306 Times in 9,089 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Just about everybody lives where there are good jobs, good schools and a reasonable cost of living. I thought we had a recession going on? Where is it?

Besides Detroit (ahem, Michigan..sorry, Sunny).

I third the Bluegrass even though I don't live there anymore. The only thing is if you like to be near water, and are not a basketball fan, you are out of luck.
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #36
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 14,179 Times in 8,734 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

I don't work or live in Detroit, but all the surrounding areas are doing very very well. BTW.. Great Lakes and the Detroit Pistons really aren't in Detroit either

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijiller View Post
Just about everybody lives where there are good jobs, good schools and a reasonable cost of living. I thought we had a recession going on? Where is it?

I third the Bluegrass even though I don't live there anymore. The only thing is if you like to be near water, and are not a basketball fan, you are out of luck.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #37
Texmale1974
Tette per la Scienza-Ivan

Thanked 5,462 Times in 4,034 Posts
Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like Texmale1974 Is God Like

San Antonio is hot, and most everyone here is obese.
FlirtyGirl1 (07-23-2013)
Old 07-22-2013, 05:58 PM   #38
trphywf
Flirting God

trphywf Is God Like trphywf Is God Like trphywf Is God Like trphywf Is God Like trphywf Is God Like trphywf Is God Like trphywf Is God Like trphywf Is God Like trphywf Is God Like trphywf Is God Like trphywf Is God Like

I'm in Michigan and just hate the snow when it gets cold. Otherwise, it's not too bad.
trphywf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #39
Mikie
Flirting God

Thanked 1,108 Times in 898 Posts
Mikie Is God Like Mikie Is God Like Mikie Is God Like Mikie Is God Like Mikie Is God Like Mikie Is God Like Mikie Is God Like Mikie Is God Like Mikie Is God Like Mikie Is God Like Mikie Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijiller View Post

It has calmed down for the non basketball fans this year. Since Louisville won the championship the wacko UK fans have went into hiding
Old 07-22-2013, 06:38 PM   #40
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 13,306 Times in 9,089 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texmale1974 View Post
San Antonio is hot, and most everyone here is obese.

Sounds like a winning slogan to me. Come to San Antone and be a hottie who looks svelte compared to the rest of us.
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:39 PM   #41
Fwd40s
Flirting With Disaster

Thanked 3,558 Times in 3,060 Posts
Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like

In case I forgot to mention, I'm in Maryland
Old 07-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #42
OneNight
Princess Without Kingdom

OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasR View Post
Love it here in long island. High taxes. Homes on top of each other, bad accents. Wannabe tough guys, you get judged by what you own and drive and 4 hour commute to drive 30 miles and oh segregated towns, only 3 ways off the island is still my fave
You are correct, they don't know how to drive in Long Island. It could be worse...you could drive like they do in Jersey.

Last edited by OneNight; 07-22-2013 at 06:52 PM.
OneNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:51 PM   #43
Ivan
Flirting God

Thanked 6,865 Times in 4,217 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
That's why I live in SoCal .. those people up north are all angry because they think we stole all their sun and gave them the wind to drown out the complaining.
Plus the best nuts come from Southern California.

No, not those kind of nuts ... this kind:

"People call me Buddy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGy0jxBsYSI
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ivan For This Useful Post:
SoCal guy (07-22-2013)
Old 07-22-2013, 06:59 PM   #44
oldandnaked
Flirting God

Thanked 7,444 Times in 4,899 Posts
oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like

I love Florida.

Where else can you get away with murder?
Old 07-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #45
SoCal guy
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 2,859 Times in 2,555 Posts
SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like SoCal guy Is God Like

I've lived here most of my life. Kids are in highly ranked schools, crime is low, rent is higher end, lots of people, and if you need to go far for work, traffic can suck. But the ocean, weather, motorcycling, skiing, horseback riding, and much more, are all within an hour drive.
SoCal guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #46
ZoydW
Душу к одной зажечь

Thanked 2,481 Times in 1,759 Posts
ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like ZoydW Is God Like

My part of the Oort Cloud is the fly-over zone.
I like it, but whether you would depends on what you want.

Suburban schools are good. Urban schools--well, the one I work in is very good, but getting in requires decent grades and test scores and luck on a lottery.

One big plus: a publication recently named us the most sinful city.
ZoydW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #47
redwing
Unique like everyone else

Thanked 4,319 Times in 3,246 Posts
redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like redwing Is God Like

I live in one of the most beautiful parts of Australia, it's referred to as little Italy, beaches, wineries, hinterland, gourmet food, it's clean, not overpopulated and I will NEVER live anywhere else again.
redwing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redwing For This Useful Post:
Sassybirdie (07-22-2013)
Old 07-22-2013, 07:56 PM   #48
Lips
Flirting God

Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like Lips Is God Like

I was born where i live now its home lots of sad/happy memories
Lips is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lips For This Useful Post:
Mikie (07-22-2013)
Old 07-22-2013, 08:05 PM   #49
bradlydavis
things just happen

Thanked 1,099 Times in 974 Posts
bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like

That is a big NO, it used to be a nice quiet home town place but now either the people act like they are in the wilderness and have the "I am a man and an American dam-it" and do what they want or it is do gooder save the wilderness people who couldn't make it were they came from so they come to my state and want to lock everything up and prevent progress. We also have a lot of snotty stuck up trailer trash people as well, I say "hey you're already swimming at the bottom of the gene pool so why are you so stuck up"
Old 07-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #50
OneNight
Princess Without Kingdom

OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like OneNight Is God Like

I like my area...however I am a brat. We have the highest home prices and taxes in the country. Anywhere else I would have a much bigger home for the same price. I like the location, it is close to many things...driving distance to casinos, family fun places....the job market is very competitive...I grew up here and have been prepped for it all my life. I can get the most expensive coffee in one direction or drive in the other and pick my own produce. Schools are excellent mostly...it does get cold in the winter. I like it that way.
OneNight is offline   Reply With Quote