Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 02-23-2007, 11:42 PM   #26
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyNOLA
I thought all your appointments were taken; you seem over-booked!

Nope -- when I found you were looking, I canceled three appointments to make sure I was available. We call it improving the herd!
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:59 AM   #27
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

imagine with that physique if you copped a side kick to the head....
Quote:
Originally Posted by massage mike
a woman of your physique and your intelligence would be a treasure for any man
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 01:03 AM   #28
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

Difference Scores of 8 - 13. Oooh la la!
Old 02-24-2007, 01:22 AM   #29
RedHotPisces
Flirting Goddess

RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like

Your score is: 24

Difference Scores of 14 - 39. Close, but no cigar!

You are close to sexual bliss, but you and your partner have some work to do. You are either not letting your partner clearly know your needs or your partner is not doing his/her job to fulfill those needs. Talk about this test with your lover. Read through your partner's answers. If your mate's score is similar to yours you both have homework. Schedule some romantic time together and talk about your needs and wishes. Be flexible and help your partner get a lower score too. Both of you should focus on improving your communication and retake this test in a month. Chart your progress.
RedHotPisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 01:55 AM   #30
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Default Are You A Good Lover?

as long as I'm not compared to a vibrator with re-chargable batteries
Old 02-24-2007, 03:07 AM   #31
SaltyLime
Enchanted Salt Shaker

SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like SaltyLime Is God Like

You have a fulfilled sex life. You and your partner probably have wonderful communication skills, you let each other know what you like and dislike - and generally how often you like them. You may differ on a couple of activities, but make sure your partner takes this test and discuss your results together. Continue to communicate and you'll enjoy many happy years of good sex.

Don't compromise yourself, you're all you've got. -Janis Joplin
SaltyLime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:16 AM   #32
majorfun
Flirting God

majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute

30... I did not know that my wife was allowed to caress my sexual organs and put them in her mouth...That is allowed in marriage...I thought that only occurred in dating

You are close to sexual bliss, but you and your partner have some work to do. You are either not letting your partner clearly know your needs or your partner is not doing his/her job to fulfill those needs. Talk about this test with your lover. Read through your partner's answers. If your mate's score is similar to yours you both have homework. Schedule some romantic time together and talk about your needs and wishes. Be flexible and help your partner get a lower score too. Both of you should focus on improving your communication and retake this test in a month. Chart your progress.
majorfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:17 PM   #33
JCcanU
Super Flirt

JCcanU has a reputation beyond repute JCcanU has a reputation beyond repute JCcanU has a reputation beyond repute JCcanU has a reputation beyond repute JCcanU has a reputation beyond repute JCcanU has a reputation beyond repute JCcanU has a reputation beyond repute JCcanU has a reputation beyond repute JCcanU has a reputation beyond repute JCcanU has a reputation beyond repute JCcanU has a reputation beyond repute

got a 2 here (You are extremely satisfied with your sex life. You and your lover probably have excellent communication skills, you let each other know what you like and dislike - and how often you like it. Be sure to test your partner too. If your partner also scored between zero and seven you are a wonderful lover. Keep up the communication and you will enjoy many happy years of great sex. )
JCcanU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 08:18 PM   #34
sawflyman
Flirting God

sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute sawflyman has a reputation beyond repute

I always need practice because practice makes perfect..............
sawflyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:08 AM   #35
Madison-Mike
Flirter for life

Madison-Mike has a reputation beyond repute Madison-Mike has a reputation beyond repute Madison-Mike has a reputation beyond repute Madison-Mike has a reputation beyond repute Madison-Mike has a reputation beyond repute Madison-Mike has a reputation beyond repute Madison-Mike has a reputation beyond repute Madison-Mike has a reputation beyond repute Madison-Mike has a reputation beyond repute Madison-Mike has a reputation beyond repute Madison-Mike has a reputation beyond repute

I came in with a 27. Me thinks that my level of desire doesn't match up with my wife's willingness.
Madison-Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:28 AM   #36
DeTazMan
Married And Flirting

DeTazMan has a reputation beyond repute DeTazMan has a reputation beyond repute DeTazMan has a reputation beyond repute DeTazMan has a reputation beyond repute DeTazMan has a reputation beyond repute DeTazMan has a reputation beyond repute DeTazMan has a reputation beyond repute DeTazMan has a reputation beyond repute DeTazMan has a reputation beyond repute DeTazMan has a reputation beyond repute DeTazMan has a reputation beyond repute

9 here
DeTazMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:16 PM   #37
sweet

Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,658 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:31 PM   #38
coldhearted
I Like Flirting

coldhearted is an unknown quantity at this point

With my score I'm full boar horney but frustrated as all can be. Oi Vey!
coldhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 04:47 PM   #39
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,116 Times in 12,260 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

40 WARNING!

Heck, I already knew he wasn't pleasing me... I didn't need this test to find out.. guess I have to talk to him now.. or find someone who will please me..
Old 07-28-2007, 05:41 PM   #40
Wil
Flirting God

Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute

19...but i knew that...I like scoob's score....very cool!

Wil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 05:51 PM   #41
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,116 Times in 12,260 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil
19...but i knew that...I like scoob's score....very cool!
No Wil, that score meant that I wasn't getting satisfied.. I don't wish that on anyone...
Old 08-03-2007, 03:08 AM   #42
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

I think, I'm a great lover. I just have to find someone that cares enough to notice!
Old 08-03-2007, 03:51 AM   #43
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

I tell ya, ol' friend ... I'm the best there ever was.

(with apologies to Charlie Daniels)
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:24 AM   #44
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Default Are You A Good Lover?

Not too sure....but I know I'm efficient
Old 08-05-2007, 07:28 AM   #45
Wil
Flirting God

Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute Wil has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina
No Wil, that score meant that I wasn't getting satisfied.. I don't wish that on anyone...
sorry scoob...must be that growth in my head pressing on my eyes...forgive me...

Wil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:04 PM   #46
wall-flower
Flirting Goddess

wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute wall-flower has a reputation beyond repute

You have a fulfilled sex life. You and your partner probably have wonderful communication skills, you let each other know what you like and dislike - and generally how often you like them. You may differ on a couple of activities, but make sure your partner takes this test and discuss your results together. Continue to communicate and you'll enjoy many happy years of good sex.
wall-flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:35 PM   #47
peaches
pink feather & grsshpprs

peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute peaches has a reputation beyond repute

I scored a 12..Ooooh la la!...that was cute..lol
peaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:38 PM   #48
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

25 close but no cigar..Not being met. My desires..that is..
pointofnoreturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:39 PM   #49
Guymisseswife
Flirting God

Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute Guymisseswife has a reputation beyond repute

28 for me
Old 08-13-2007, 05:49 PM   #50
scottd
Super Flirt

scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute scottd has a reputation beyond repute

my score was a 9...so i dont trust the test, unless i apply it to someone else? hmm?

scottd is offline   Reply With Quote