Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 11-30-2007, 10:28 AM   #51
Lacey

Lacey has disabled reputation

Difference Scores of 0 - 7. Nirvana, here we come!

You are extremely satisfied with your sex life. You and your lover probably have excellent communication skills, you let each other know what you like and dislike - and how often you like it. Be sure to test your partner too. If your partner also scored between zero and seven you are a wonderful lover. Keep up the communication and you will enjoy many happy years of great sex.

LOL
Lacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:35 AM   #52
p.a
Flirting God

p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute

Difference Scores Above 40 Warning

Your lover is not meeting your needs. You are sexually unfulfilled. You are not enjoying what you want most of the time. There may be problems in your relationship other than lack of sexual satisfaction. Talk about this test with your partner. Read through your lover's answers. Study the ideas at the end of this chapter and section on how to be a better lover in chapter eight. Take some tips from the relationship chapter too.

Duh! so what else is new?
p.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:45 AM   #53
FFly
Married And Flirting

FFly is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a 2.

You are extremely satisfied with your sex life. You and your lover probably have excellent communication skills, you let each other know what you like and dislike - and how often you like it. Be sure to test your partner too. If your partner also scored between zero and seven you are a wonderful lover. Keep up the communication and you will enjoy many happy years of great sex.
FFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:59 AM   #54
nwmo4fun
Super Flirt

nwmo4fun has a reputation beyond repute nwmo4fun has a reputation beyond repute nwmo4fun has a reputation beyond repute nwmo4fun has a reputation beyond repute nwmo4fun has a reputation beyond repute nwmo4fun has a reputation beyond repute nwmo4fun has a reputation beyond repute nwmo4fun has a reputation beyond repute nwmo4fun has a reputation beyond repute nwmo4fun has a reputation beyond repute nwmo4fun has a reputation beyond repute

Difference Scores of 14 - 39. Close, but no cigar!

You are close to sexual bliss, but you and your partner have some work to do. You are either not letting your partner clearly know your needs or your partner is not doing his/her job to fulfill those needs. Talk about this test with your lover. Read through your partner's answers. If your mate's score is similar to yours you both have homework. Schedule some romantic time together and talk about your needs and wishes. Be flexible and help your partner get a lower score too. Both of you should focus on improving your communication and retake this test in a month. Chart your progress.
nwmo4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:21 PM   #55
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,159 Times in 12,293 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Your score is: 7

Old 12-12-2007, 01:33 AM   #56
SkiBum980
Just me

SkiBum980 has a reputation beyond repute SkiBum980 has a reputation beyond repute SkiBum980 has a reputation beyond repute SkiBum980 has a reputation beyond repute SkiBum980 has a reputation beyond repute SkiBum980 has a reputation beyond repute SkiBum980 has a reputation beyond repute SkiBum980 has a reputation beyond repute SkiBum980 has a reputation beyond repute SkiBum980 has a reputation beyond repute SkiBum980 has a reputation beyond repute

Your score is:document.write(quizanswer); 8
SkiBum980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:45 PM   #57
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,407 Times in 8,532 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

You are close to sexual bliss, but you and your partner have some work to do. You are either not letting your partner clearly know your needs or your partner is not doing his/her job to fulfill those needs. Talk about this test with your lover. Read through your partner's answers. If your mate's score is similar to yours you both have homework. Schedule some romantic time together and talk about your needs and wishes. Be flexible and help your partner get a lower score too. Both of you should focus on improving your communication and retake this test in a month. Chart your progress.
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 03:50 PM   #58
mustachrides
Super Flirt

mustachrides has a reputation beyond repute mustachrides has a reputation beyond repute mustachrides has a reputation beyond repute mustachrides has a reputation beyond repute mustachrides has a reputation beyond repute mustachrides has a reputation beyond repute mustachrides has a reputation beyond repute mustachrides has a reputation beyond repute mustachrides has a reputation beyond repute mustachrides has a reputation beyond repute mustachrides has a reputation beyond repute

27 here, i guess ineed someone excitement, heytheis is 150! posts, maybe now some excitement will come my way
mustachrides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:05 PM   #59
My_Secrets_Kept
shhhh... it's a Secret..

My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like My_Secrets_Kept Is God Like

HA a 65, guessing that's the highest worst possible score.. then again knew i'd score poorly since sex is a big fat zero for me.... or should we count cyber here too?? ehhh doesn't much matter, ain't much of that happening either so the score probably wouldn't change much..

Difference Scores Above 40 Warning - Your lover is not meeting your needs. You are sexually unfulfilled. You are not enjoying what you want most of the time. There may be problems in your relationship other than lack of sexual satisfaction. Talk about this test with your partner. Read through your lover's answers. Study the ideas at the end of this chapter and section on how to be a better lover in chapter eight. Take some tips from the relationship chapter too.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:39 AM   #60
Papa Chubby
Pro nonnullus somnium.

Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute Papa Chubby has a reputation beyond repute

I'm an 18.

Hmmmmmmm.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:17 AM   #61
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

I got a 9 the first time I took the test...

Today I got a 10.....shit, I'm getting worse not better....
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 08:59 AM   #62
noodlegurl
Here and There!!!

noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute noodlegurl has a reputation beyond repute

My score was a 33.
noodlegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:19 AM   #63
REDBUD74
Flirting God

REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like REDBUD74 Is God Like

u go noodlegurl...my score was 27..close but no cigar...story of my sex lif in just 4 words...lol
REDBUD74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:31 AM   #64
cheerymissy_34
Until Next Time....

cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute

A 20.....omg i need serious help...lol

Old 12-13-2007, 11:51 AM   #65
Boredmarriedlover
can you melt?

Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute

i got a big round zero. guess i don't even qualify for testing..
Boredmarriedlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:57 AM   #66
Boredmarriedlover
can you melt?

Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute Boredmarriedlover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerymissy_34
A 20.....omg i need serious help...lol

help is coming, don't leave bed!!
Boredmarriedlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:59 AM   #67
sexntexx
Flirting God

sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute sexntexx has a reputation beyond repute

Difference Scores of 8 - 13. Oooh la la! 13

You have a fulfilled sex life. You and your partner probably have wonderful communication skills, you let each other know what you like and dislike - and generally how often you like them. You may differ on a couple of activities, but make sure your partner takes this test and discuss your results together. Continue to communicate and you'll enjoy many happy years of good sex.
sexntexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:39 PM   #68
chopper
Flirting God

chopper has a reputation beyond repute chopper has a reputation beyond repute chopper has a reputation beyond repute chopper has a reputation beyond repute chopper has a reputation beyond repute chopper has a reputation beyond repute chopper has a reputation beyond repute chopper has a reputation beyond repute chopper has a reputation beyond repute chopper has a reputation beyond repute chopper has a reputation beyond repute

not sure where im at there
chopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:41 PM   #69
boredinmass
More than Bi

boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like boredinmass Is God Like

I'm a very submissive lover. doens't mean i'm not good just means I'll do what ever your really really like
boredinmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:04 PM   #70
mrh50
Flirting God

mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute mrh50 has a reputation beyond repute

on a scale of 1 to 10 I am a 9.89999
mrh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:13 AM   #71
duanehofner
Flirting God

duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute

Your score is: 5

Did I pass? lol.
duanehofner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:39 PM   #72
needtoknow
I Like Flirting

needtoknow is an unknown quantity at this point

23 hmmm?
needtoknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 07:03 PM   #73
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

anyway..to conclude! Yes I am!
p.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 07:07 PM   #74
majorfun
Flirting God

majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute majorfun has a reputation beyond repute

Difference Scores Above 40 Warning

Your lover is not meeting your needs. You are sexually unfulfilled. You are not enjoying what you want most of the time. There may be problems in your relationship other than lack of sexual satisfaction. Talk about this test with your partner. Read through your lover's answers. Study the ideas at the end of this chapter and section on how to be a better lover in chapter eight. Take some tips from the relationship chapter too.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:44 PM   #75
MWMandBored
I Like Flirting

MWMandBored has a reputation beyond repute MWMandBored has a reputation beyond repute MWMandBored has a reputation beyond repute MWMandBored has a reputation beyond repute MWMandBored has a reputation beyond repute MWMandBored has a reputation beyond repute MWMandBored has a reputation beyond repute MWMandBored has a reputation beyond repute MWMandBored has a reputation beyond repute MWMandBored has a reputation beyond repute MWMandBored has a reputation beyond repute

So would a 27 be considered bad. HMMMMM, one of us has some work to do here I think.
MWMandBored is offline   Reply With Quote