Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Sports For Flirts

Sports For Flirts Talk about your favorite sport here. Yes even golf and Nascar are considered a spot in here.

Old 01-21-2019, 12:21 PM   #51
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

Thanked 17,300 Times in 10,078 Posts
TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Girl View Post
A Packer fan
They'd fight me.

pfft...Rogers isn't even in the conversation with Brady.
Old 01-21-2019, 12:58 PM   #52
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Thanked 36,835 Times in 22,868 Posts
Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomIAm View Post
pfft...Rogers isn't even in the conversation with Brady.
no, but they still love Brett Favre.
Old 01-21-2019, 02:39 PM   #53
Revenant
Outlier

Revenant Is God Like Revenant Is God Like Revenant Is God Like Revenant Is God Like Revenant Is God Like Revenant Is God Like Revenant Is God Like Revenant Is God Like Revenant Is God Like Revenant Is God Like Revenant Is God Like

To answer the OP, I'd say the Rams sure got the biggest break this season, maybe ever. Obvious critical missed call, and a different team goes to the big dance.

The only reason people hate Brady and Belichick is because they don't play for their team.

And I'm a Steelers fan. I hate the Flying Elvises.
Revenant is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Revenant For This Useful Post:
Just A Girl (01-21-2019)
Old 01-21-2019, 02:50 PM   #54
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute TomIAm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
To answer the OP, I'd say the Rams sure got the biggest break this season, maybe ever. Obvious critical missed call, and a different team goes to the big dance.

The only reason people hate Brady and Belichick is because they don't play for their team.

And I'm a Steelers fan. I hate the Flying Elvises.

That was the worst non-call I think I've ever seen (Saints/Rams game). I'd be beside myself if I were a Saints fan.
Just A Girl (01-21-2019), Revenant (01-21-2019), trlnlty (01-21-2019)
Old 01-21-2019, 05:44 PM   #55
trlnlty
I'm your Huckleberry

Thanked 7,005 Times in 5,051 Posts
trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like

Oh yes, another Patriots Super Bowl. There's no question Brady is the G.O.A.T.!

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.
trlnlty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to trlnlty For This Useful Post:
TomIAm (01-21-2019)
Old 01-21-2019, 06:38 PM   #56
SpecialK
bent but never broken..

Thanked 7,887 Times in 6,226 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Girl View Post
A Packer fan
They'd fight me.
are we still talking about football??
Old 01-21-2019, 06:42 PM   #57
bryan3636
A legend in my own mind

Thanked 5,446 Times in 3,892 Posts
bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlnlty View Post
Oh yes, another Patriots Super Bowl. There's no question Brady is the G.O.A.T.!

Yawn
bryan3636 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bryan3636 For This Useful Post:
trlnlty (01-21-2019)
Old 01-21-2019, 10:26 PM   #58
trlnlty
I'm your Huckleberry

Thanked 7,005 Times in 5,051 Posts
trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan3636 View Post
Yawn
Come on Bryan! Admit it!

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.
trlnlty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 06:45 AM   #59
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

Well...maybe next year, Pats haters
Old 02-04-2019, 11:16 AM   #60
Just A Girl
The Notorious J.A.G.

Thanked 36,835 Times in 22,868 Posts
Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like

It was a snooze fest. Even the halftime show was mediocre and I love me some Adam Levine.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:49 AM   #61
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

This was the 9th SB Brady has played in....without exception, the previous 8 were nail-biter games that came down to the very end.

It was inevitable that there would be a dull one eventually.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:49 PM   #62
oldandnaked
Flirting God

Thanked 7,430 Times in 4,887 Posts
oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like

I'm giving coach Smilely Belichick and the Pats defense more of the credit than Brady for this victory.

If it weren't for the booze, food and me winning the twice in the Squares Pool at the party I attended I think I woulda found watching a Curling competition more exciting.
bryan3636 (02-04-2019)
Old 02-04-2019, 01:57 PM   #63
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandnaked View Post
I'm giving coach Smilely Belichick and the Pats defense more of the credit than Brady for this victory.

If it weren't for the booze, food and me winning the twice in the Squares Pool at the party I attended I think I woulda found watching a Curling competition more exciting.

And they well deserve that credit...Football is a team sport.

But the Brady haters (not that you are one) are quick to zero in on last night's game being all about the D while conveniently forgetting that they knocked off KC in KC 2 weeks prior thanks mostly to the arm of #12...without that effort, they aren't here.

He's got 6 rings. 4 of them he was the dominant player...the first and last ones were driven by the defense but with him playing a critical role down the stretch. Nothing to be ashamed of.