Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 02-06-2017, 11:01 PM   #4376
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,130 Times in 12,271 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I can't even tell you.. let's see..
5:45 meeting, 6:45 meeting, 7:15 meeting (assigned tasks in addition to my other duties), walk to the shop, prepare for the 9 am crew meeting to meet the new Sr. Manager. Check call ins for the day. Check email, answer questions related to shop movement to a new department. Race to the bathroom! Drink some water, check the clock, sheesh, lunch already, where did the time go. Walk to cafeteria, make a salad, sit down and talk to boyfriend and other friends, walk back to boyfriends desk to show him again how to use excel formulas. Walk to my associate managers office, she's not there, so walk back to the other side of this vast building to prepare for 1 pm shortage meeting. Check emails and begin researching the tasks assigned and other questions asked throughout the morning, put some stuff off to make sure I have information for shortage meeting. Skype call shortage meeting, promise to have answers for last 28 items I didn't get to. Answer more questions from shop about movement and changes forthcoming. Realize that I still haven't finished 2 of my taskings from the 7:15 meeting. Another skype meeting about material shortages. Answer with dates materials must be in by in order to get them completed in a timely, efficient manner, even though late. Walk around shop, make sure everyone knows I am there for them and let them ask more questions. Wave goodbye, check everyone's time and make sure that they get paid for the day. Walk out the door only a half hour past 4 to head to gym. Huge accident, no one is attending our class so I do a little bit of nautilus and head to the boyfriends home. Eat dinner, he kicks me out so he can get stuff done. Head home and then work for 2 hours on leadership class I need to teach tomorrow afternoon. Then I logged on here.. answered a pm.. and wrote this long assed stupid post.. I've still got a lot of work to do, but the wine helps! a little.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:40 PM   #4377
lvlygrl
Flirting God

lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like

I got up, drove into the city, which I live 45 minutes away from, almost slipped off the highway into the ditch, but I made it to jury summons. Sat and waited FOREVER for my number to be called only to have them say that's it for the day, we will proceed tomorrow. They get me a hotel and everything is on the Winnipeg courts. So hell ya, I order a nice big, fat, juicy, delicious, yummy medium filet, then I have a few drinks because it's FREE. Woo hoo. Now I'm contemplating if I should go jump in the pool.
lvlygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lvlygrl For This Useful Post:
Pinewood (02-07-2017)
Old 02-06-2017, 11:45 PM   #4378
1zor
Flirting God

Thanked 1,299 Times in 1,211 Posts
1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like 1zor Is God Like

I am still doing today! Will work ever end?
1zor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 04:07 AM   #4379
Pinewood

Pinewood Is God Like Pinewood Is God Like Pinewood Is God Like Pinewood Is God Like Pinewood Is God Like Pinewood Is God Like Pinewood Is God Like Pinewood Is God Like Pinewood Is God Like Pinewood Is God Like Pinewood Is God Like

waffled... lol
But it was bloody good waffle...
Pinewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 04:32 AM   #4380
scarlet*rose
Limited edition...

Thanked 2,073 Times in 1,713 Posts
scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like scarlet*rose Is God Like

Got up
Old 02-07-2017, 05:19 AM   #4381
gabrielle22
Coniglio Fero'c'e

Thanked 16,265 Times in 11,607 Posts
gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like gabrielle22 Is God Like

worked too much, slept too little

same old
gabrielle22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:39 AM   #4382
Alltalk
dexterous

Alltalk Is God Like Alltalk Is God Like Alltalk Is God Like Alltalk Is God Like Alltalk Is God Like Alltalk Is God Like Alltalk Is God Like Alltalk Is God Like Alltalk Is God Like Alltalk Is God Like Alltalk Is God Like

Got up
Packed the kids lunches
Made eggs for my daughter ( she nukes them later)
Got ready for work
And now I'm sitting on the train
Old 02-07-2017, 05:52 AM   #4383
barefootgirl
Rewinding

Thanked 1,160 Times in 838 Posts
barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like barefootgirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
I can't even tell you.. let's see..
5:45 meeting, 6:45 meeting, 7:15 meeting (assigned tasks in addition to my other duties), walk to the shop, prepare for the 9 am crew meeting to meet the new Sr. Manager. Check call ins for the day. Check email, answer questions related to shop movement to a new department. Race to the bathroom! Drink some water, check the clock, sheesh, lunch already, where did the time go. Walk to cafeteria, make a salad, sit down and talk to boyfriend and other friends, walk back to boyfriends desk to show him again how to use excel formulas. Walk to my associate managers office, she's not there, so walk back to the other side of this vast building to prepare for 1 pm shortage meeting. Check emails and begin researching the tasks assigned and other questions asked throughout the morning, put some stuff off to make sure I have information for shortage meeting. Skype call shortage meeting, promise to have answers for last 28 items I didn't get to. Answer more questions from shop about movement and changes forthcoming. Realize that I still haven't finished 2 of my taskings from the 7:15 meeting. Another skype meeting about material shortages. Answer with dates materials must be in by in order to get them completed in a timely, efficient manner, even though late. Walk around shop, make sure everyone knows I am there for them and let them ask more questions. Wave goodbye, check everyone's time and make sure that they get paid for the day. Walk out the door only a half hour past 4 to head to gym. Huge accident, no one is attending our class so I do a little bit of nautilus and head to the boyfriends home. Eat dinner, he kicks me out so he can get stuff done. Head home and then work for 2 hours on leadership class I need to teach tomorrow afternoon. Then I logged on here.. answered a pm.. and wrote this long assed stupid post.. I've still got a lot of work to do, but the wine helps! a little.
I got tired just reading all that. All I did so far was make coffee.
Old 02-07-2017, 03:12 PM   #4384
flirtingenie
Silver Hair Lady

Thanked 3,610 Times in 2,920 Posts
flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like

Got up got , took my morning medicine , got on the recliner and crash for another hour. My sleep got interrupted last night
Old 02-19-2017, 08:31 PM   #4385
JerseyGirl
(。♥‿♥。)

Thanked 18,526 Times in 14,388 Posts
JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like

hopped on the back of hubs motorcycle and went to the shore
JerseyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 08:41 PM   #4386
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,130 Times in 12,271 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Worked..
Old 02-19-2017, 08:54 PM   #4387
DixieGirl
Carpe Diem

Thanked 1,244 Times in 975 Posts
DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like

Went fishing..... I got lucky!!
Old 02-19-2017, 09:04 PM   #4388
Ally
Je ne sais pas

Thanked 7,405 Times in 4,868 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

I was a ref for my fighting kids all day
I took them to a movie to have some peace and quiet for a couple hours
I went to my house and had dinner with the ex because we had to talk about some house sale stuff
He snuck up behind me and tried to grab my boob....I jumped about a mile so I got my exercise for the day.
Bathed the kids
Put them to bed
Now I'm here
Old 02-25-2017, 06:59 AM   #4389
ByronBay
Perpetually Sporadic

Thanked 2,214 Times in 1,042 Posts
ByronBay Is God Like ByronBay Is God Like ByronBay Is God Like ByronBay Is God Like ByronBay Is God Like ByronBay Is God Like ByronBay Is God Like ByronBay Is God Like ByronBay Is God Like ByronBay Is God Like ByronBay Is God Like

breakfast, hockey runs, lunch, hockey runs, dinner, hockey fund raiser!!!
ByronBay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 07:51 AM   #4390
BlueSky1234
Just being me

Thanked 12,776 Times in 9,308 Posts
BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like BlueSky1234 Is God Like

Breakfast, Bodycombat, showered, cleaned and now chilling for the rest of the day.
BlueSky1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 07:55 AM   #4391
Billyharry
Flirting God

Thanked 1,721 Times in 1,508 Posts
Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like Billyharry Is God Like

Went shopping, tried to sort out my failing fantasy football side.
Later on, I'll be driving down to see no2 daughter perform in her university production of Anything Goes
Billyharry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 09:01 AM   #4392
DomesticDiva
~*Concentrated Awesome*~

Thanked 17,141 Times in 11,409 Posts
DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like DomesticDiva Is God Like

Got a decent daywalkers sleep, finished the series I was watching, cleaned the house and clipped a couple coupons for the grocery delivery guy

~If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go.~
DomesticDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 08:28 PM   #4393
lvlygrl
Flirting God

lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like lvlygrl Is God Like

I spent most my day at the stove making home made stock
Old 02-25-2017, 08:34 PM   #4394
flirtingenie
Silver Hair Lady

Thanked 3,610 Times in 2,920 Posts
flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like

Cleaning house and took a long nap
Old 02-25-2017, 08:59 PM   #4395
JerseyGirl
(。♥‿♥。)

Thanked 18,526 Times in 14,388 Posts
JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like

a few things ...cleaned my house, worked out, some painting , showered then out to dinner and here I am
JerseyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 09:16 PM   #4396
Lyric~*
DJ’s go to love song

Thanked 9,298 Times in 6,807 Posts
Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like Lyric~* Is God Like

Learned shit, grabbed heuvos rancheros for lunch, reached out to my love-ies...friends, family and whatnot, market....

Waited patiently in line as a little miss cry baby was griping about waiting in line at the deli section. She was complaining the whole time and recruiting others into her "whoa is me" party. When her fellow customer that was acting as her therapist parted she turned to me. "Think again...I'm not engaging and you can be left talking to the produce."

I'm Saw her giving her sad song and dance to the managers. Went behind her and told them that's she's been bitching the whole time and the workers are doing there best to meet the customer's demands.

Shit pissed me off. You don't want to stand in line? Stay home and fkn be grateful that you have the ability to stand on your two legs.

This is why I could never be in the field of law....I'm too just and would want to give everyone the electric chair so to speak.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:25 PM   #4397
tink062570
Sheena Queen of tartness

Location: in that spot right between the heart and soul ... NEVERLAND
Thanked 7,414 Times in 5,662 Posts
tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like

Worked , walked and finished the project almost now just looking for the pictures
tink062570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 09:31 PM   #4398
DixieGirl
Carpe Diem

Thanked 1,244 Times in 975 Posts
DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like DixieGirl Is God Like

Relaxed some
Old 02-25-2017, 10:20 PM   #4399
lvlygrl
Flirting God

Cranked up the tunes and danced around the house with my little boys
Old 02-25-2017, 10:22 PM   #4400
MisterBlueSky
Just Ask

Thanked 3,289 Times in 2,421 Posts
MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlygrl View Post
Cranked up the tunes and danced around the house with my little boys
Song - or it didn't happen
MisterBlueSky is offline   Reply With Quote