Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

View Poll Results: Guys: What Brought You Here?
Looking for some cyber action 175 24.79%
Looking for some naked pics to ogle 150 21.25%
Looking to meet a special friend 113 16.01%
Looking for a steamy affair 253 35.84%
Looking for some safe and fun flirting 237 33.57%
Not sure what I was expecting 112 15.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 706. This poll is closed

Old 10-16-2005, 02:00 PM   #51
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
You have lots of friends here
Thanks for the kind words.

I guess my lack of social skills prohibit me from seeing what is right in front of me.
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 02:04 PM   #52
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Yes my friend dont be lonely, we are at times on our own but dont syit at home feeling empty, turn the computer on and we are here, no matter what time of day im sure someone is here. Im adicted to this wonderful site.
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 02:35 PM   #53
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotdave4u
Yes my friend dont be lonely, we are at times on our own but dont syit at home feeling empty, turn the computer on and we are here, no matter what time of day im sure someone is here. Im adicted to this wonderful site.
I'll try.

Your post total shows your addiction for sure.
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 02:41 PM   #54
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by learman3
I'll try.

Your post total shows your addiction for sure.
Acticted yes, but the site and the people brings home other peoples lives, and we shall bits and pieces of it here, it helps our own lives and stops loneliness, so if your down dont be. Im happy here I have made nice friends and I banter with people on here but sometimes I need a shoulder and everyone on here at some time has supported me as Im sure we will you, please dont be lonely.
Old 10-16-2005, 04:35 PM   #55
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Hmmmmmm, the reason I am here?
Mainly because I am lonely.

I'd love to be able to find a friend out here. It'll be hard since I am not very good at making friends, but I'll try.
I don't really have friends either Learman....but we have this site....can't meet but we all can chat now can't we...easier for me to talk when I don't have to see people face to face.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 04:39 PM   #56
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default You dont have friends Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by marycat
I don't really have friends either Learman....but we have this site....can't meet but we all can chat now can't we...easier for me to talk when I don't have to see people face to face.
Oh mary I find that hard to understand a lovely caring person like you and you dont have friends, why is it easier to talk without facing others I wonder but truthfully I think you are so right, I wonder how many of us on here face the same ........a good thread there for you mary
Old 10-16-2005, 04:56 PM   #57
MCat
Flirting Goddess

The people I work with would think I was a dirty tramp if they knew I was chatting here. They like to frequent bars and act like fools in public....I don't enjoy that. I am a homebody type...give me people to cook for and I am happy. I would prefer to have people over to play cards and eat, maybe tip a few...guess I'll have to be happy chatting here and screwing my hearts desire - Hank.
Old 10-16-2005, 05:02 PM   #58
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default Your no dirty Tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by marycat
The people I work with would think I was a dirty tramp if they knew I was chatting here. They like to frequent bars and act like fools in public....I don't enjoy that. I am a homebody type...give me people to cook for and I am happy. I would prefer to have people over to play cards and eat, maybe tip a few...guess I'll have to be happy chatting here and screwing my hearts desire - Hank.
Your no tramp I can vouch for that, but yes I suppose there are some folk who think that, and you are a great homebody, and a fine lady a honest person and that is nice Lucky old Hank
Old 10-16-2005, 08:10 PM   #59
KIRA187
Just a Gigilo

KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Mull
Yeah no shit! I married my "work" relationship and he's been on my ass ever since!

and a mighty fine one it is.
KIRA187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 06:39 AM   #60
Annie
Site Lunatic

Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like Annie Is God Like

Quote:
Hmmmmmm, the reason I am here?
Mainly because I am lonely.

I'd love to be able to find a friend out here. It'll be hard since I am not very good at making friends, but I'll try.
It might be easier to make friends here if you didn't hide away for 2 months at a time! Welcome back! Stick around for while, will ya?
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 06:52 AM   #61
x1137
I Like Flirting

x1137 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am here because well I likes the ladies.... They are such interesting creatures...
x1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 07:02 AM   #62
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default Your right there friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1137
I am here because well I likes the ladies.... They are such interesting creatures...
We all like the ladies heh heh heh, welcome to a great site hope you stay around
Old 10-17-2005, 04:39 PM   #63
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

Welcome x1137

Quote:
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 05:33 PM   #64
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

welcome #1137. if you come to this site enough you'll notice we're all friends who like to talk and have some fun nothing wrong with that
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 08:33 PM   #65
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Welcome x1137.....another big boy from Texas
Old 10-17-2005, 08:35 PM   #66
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

Hi cowboy. Is it true that everything is big in Texas?
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 04:11 PM   #67
Cindy
Flirting Guest

I come here because I love to flirt and be flirted with
Old 10-19-2005, 04:40 PM   #68
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default mmmm flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
I come here because I love to flirt and be flirted with
So u like to be flirted with then right ok mmmmm
Old 10-19-2005, 06:37 PM   #69
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugs
Hi cowboy. Is it true that everything is big in Texas?

Just their imagination, Jugs -- just their imagination. Ya got to come to Colorado for the real thing.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:09 PM   #70
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

Ah spare, your wit and humour are only surpassed by your charms! Have you got your bronco ready for me, sweetheart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
Just their imagination, Jugs -- just their imagination. Ya got to come to Colorado for the real thing.
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 03:41 AM   #71
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugs
Ah spare, your wit and humour are only surpassed by your charms! Have you got your bronco ready for me, sweetheart?

Yes'm ---- and the horses, too !!!

Giddyap !!
Old 10-20-2005, 05:29 AM   #72
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Adiction
Old 10-26-2005, 09:50 AM   #73
quax999
Flirting God

quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute quax999 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm always looking for forums, with great people that like to talk about sex and other things. Guess what Married & Flirting Forums, is a place just like that. I'm not even sure just how I found the place now, but once I found it, I've been here every since. Great people, great forums, I haven't found a better place then this!!
quax999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 01:50 AM   #74
dallyfoster
Flirting God

dallyfoster is an unknown quantity at this point

I came and stayed when I seen how damn hot Penny was, I seen a picture of her on the site and I was hooked from there on, and wow... all the other women make me want to stay that much more
dallyfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 03:14 PM   #75
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,597 Times in 655 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

awww thanks
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote