Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 09-22-2012, 12:50 AM   #1
JonJon62.
Flirting God

Thanked 1,410 Times in 1,125 Posts
JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like JonJon62. Is God Like
Default Good Night, or Logoff Thread

Say good bye as you log off ...

Be nice and let us know you're disappearing!!

So ... Good night all!!
May tomorrow bring the wind to fill your sails, and take you to the places you most want to be ...
Old 09-22-2012, 12:58 AM   #2
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 12,967 Times in 8,853 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon62 View Post
Say good bye as you log off ...

Be nice and let us know you're disappearing!!

So ... Good night all!!
May tomorrow bring the wind to fill your sails, and take you to the places you most want to be ...

signing off..ambien kickin in shortly, so watch for dazed woman
driving SUV in a black night shirt...you've been warned.

hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #3
Ivan
Flirting God

Thanked 6,655 Times in 4,075 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

It's 2:30am and I'm calling it a day. Wish I could say I had a wild night out, but I was actually just busy with a project I brought home from the office. Why do I do that to myself? Ugh ... time for bed.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:35 PM   #4
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

*****bumping******

It’s late and I am tired. Sorry i could not post here longer. Good night to you sweet lady.
"...And then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him... and at last, out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of Space, and all the mysteries of Time, still he will be beginning."

Last edited by hikergeek; 02-15-2019 at 11:11 PM.
hikergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 12:03 AM   #5
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist

hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like hikergeek Is God Like

Good night, farewell, see you tomorrow?
"...And then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him... and at last, out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of Space, and all the mysteries of Time, still he will be beginning."
Old 02-23-2019, 10:45 PM   #6
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist

‘‘Tis late (for me) see you on the morrow, parting is such sweet sorrow.
Old 02-23-2019, 10:47 PM   #7
justkimberly
Sweetness Personified

justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like justkimberly Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikergeek View Post
‘‘Tis late (for me) see you on the morrow, parting is such sweet sorrow.
Sweet dreams, my friend.
hikergeek (02-24-2019)
Old 02-28-2019, 09:24 PM   #8
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist

To sleep, perchance to dream.....
The Following User Says Thank You to hikergeek For This Useful Post:
justkimberly (02-28-2019)
Old 03-01-2019, 11:58 PM   #9
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist

Good night good night!
Old 03-02-2019, 11:21 PM   #10
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist

Good night, farewell, auf weidersehen, adieu....
Old 03-02-2019, 11:43 PM   #11
billy383
Knotty

Thanked 4,949 Times in 4,134 Posts
billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like billy383 Is God Like

Nite all

I won't bite, TRUST ME!
billy383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 09:40 PM   #12
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist

Say good night Gracie...
Old 03-14-2019, 10:57 PM   #13
hikergeek
M and F archaeologist

Much too late to post now. See you soon.