Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Old 05-04-2011, 11:04 PM   #26
katydid
Lithium Rocks

Thanked 15,183 Times in 11,744 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

Hot

We're laying on the grass at the park talking and kissing. You start kissing me passionately and your cell phone rings, you go to answer it and I put it down my pants even though we both know it's your boss and you're late for work?
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:10 PM   #27
Karaway
Flirting God

Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute Karaway has a reputation beyond repute

Hot,

I pull out the phone put it on Vibrate and put it back down and then take your cell phone and keep dialing myself.
Karaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:26 AM   #28
katydid
Lithium Rocks

Thanked 15,183 Times in 11,744 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

Hotter and funny

I wake you up at 3am by running an ice cube down the back of your neck and licking the melted water
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:58 AM   #29
Silversea
Tromping along

Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute

hotter. you could do almost anything sexual to me and I'd respond.

you turn away but I pursue, pursue, pursue...
Old 05-05-2011, 05:10 AM   #30
mglowrider
Super Flirt

mglowrider has a reputation beyond repute mglowrider has a reputation beyond repute mglowrider has a reputation beyond repute mglowrider has a reputation beyond repute mglowrider has a reputation beyond repute mglowrider has a reputation beyond repute mglowrider has a reputation beyond repute mglowrider has a reputation beyond repute mglowrider has a reputation beyond repute mglowrider has a reputation beyond repute mglowrider has a reputation beyond repute

if you touched me I would punch you in the face and then grab the girl
mglowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:44 AM   #31
Silversea
Tromping along

Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute Silversea has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm. I can rule out hotter on that one, so it must be colder.

I bake you a batch of vaguely penis shaped cookies
Old 05-05-2011, 12:28 PM   #32
pjcmcg66
L'esprit d'escalier...

Thanked 2,649 Times in 1,746 Posts
pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversea View Post
Hmmm. I can rule out hotter on that one, so it must be colder.

I bake you a batch of vaguely penis shaped cookies
long as they were drizzled in chocolate, definitely hotter !

you were approached with handcuffs and a blindfold and seductively asked to lock yourself to the bedpost
Old 05-05-2011, 09:35 PM   #33
flirtingenie
Silver Hair Lady

Thanked 3,802 Times in 3,088 Posts
flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like flirtingenie Is God Like

Hotter
flirtingenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:54 PM   #34
smartass
exile in guyville

Thanked 4,890 Times in 3,347 Posts
smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like

nothing to reply to

ok cookies.. hmm..

i trace the outline of one cookie slowly with my tongue, base to head, head to base, allowing a bit of saliva to trail along the edges, i then envelope the very top of said cookie with both lips, making it glisten with my saliva, all the while seeking affirmation in your eyes. i take the cookie deeper, further into the warmth of my mouth and with eyes wide i open fully, clamp down hard and snap the cookie in half with my incisors

smartass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:25 AM   #35
Silversea
Tromping along

hotter, hotter, hotter - whoa! colder, colder!

I pick you up in my limousine, take you to my private plane, dine you with delicacies and sweetmeats as we take off , pop a bottle of champagne, then ask you skip the formalities and just call me "Moammar"
Old 05-08-2011, 05:44 AM   #36
tye1960
Flirting God

tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartass View Post
nothing to reply to

ok cookies.. hmm..

i trace the outline of one cookie slowly with my tongue, base to head, head to base, allowing a bit of saliva to trail along the edges, i then envelope the very top of said cookie with both lips, making it glisten with my saliva, all the while seeking affirmation in your eyes. i take the cookie deeper, further into the warmth of my mouth and with eyes wide i open fully, clamp down hard and snap the cookie in half with my incisors
HOTTER HOTTER HOTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Watching you bite down hard on cookie ,closing into your personal space rapidly , arms encircle your slight waist lifting you up pulling you hard against me walking you to the nearest available wall grinding hard agains you ,hands roaming touching feeling mmmmmmmmmm toungues fighting for dominance ????
tye1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:47 AM   #37
smartass
exile in guyville

smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like smartass Is God Like

silversea...warm, warmer, hot, then wow, bam! like a shot of liquid nitrogen

tye..hotter

i push you away feigning disinterest but tuck my panties, with my phone number written in pink lipstick across crotch, into your jacket pocket on my way out the door

Old 05-08-2011, 08:48 AM   #38
Cono
Flirting God

Cono has a reputation beyond repute Cono has a reputation beyond repute Cono has a reputation beyond repute Cono has a reputation beyond repute Cono has a reputation beyond repute Cono has a reputation beyond repute Cono has a reputation beyond repute Cono has a reputation beyond repute Cono has a reputation beyond repute Cono has a reputation beyond repute Cono has a reputation beyond repute

Hotter with every passing day
Cono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:31 AM   #39
Beccs
Lost and Lonely

Thanked 2,344 Times in 1,716 Posts
Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like Beccs Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cono View Post
Hotter with every passing day
u didn't ask one.

I beg u to spank me hard
Old 05-08-2011, 09:36 AM   #40
tye1960
Flirting God

tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute tye1960 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beccs View Post
u didn't ask one.

I beg u to spank me hard

taking you in my arms laying you down across my knee lifting your oh so short skirt high on your back raising my hand bringing it down smartly across you panty covered cheeks
tye1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:10 AM   #41
smartass
exile in guyville

maybe a little hot

do i call you daddy?

Old 05-10-2011, 09:20 AM   #42
bryan3636
A legend in my own mind

Thanked 5,454 Times in 3,899 Posts
bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like

ewww....ice cold

I use your own toys on you!
bryan3636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #43
pjcmcg66
L'esprit d'escalier...

Thanked 2,649 Times in 1,746 Posts
pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like pjcmcg66 Is God Like

definitely hotter

use of whipped cream, to be languorously licked from your body…
Old 05-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #44
Silversea
Tromping along

warmer. Can be erotic, depending on how silly you get with it.

I ask if you'll let me wrap your naked body in saran wrap
Old 05-10-2011, 09:34 PM   #45
smartass
exile in guyville

hotter

i'm wearing a white t shirt

Old 05-10-2011, 09:50 PM   #46
Parliament
Flirting God

Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,990 Posts
Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like Parliament Is God Like

oh sheesh. You look good in anything.

I speak with you as a trusted friend
Parliament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:29 PM   #47
smartass
exile in guyville

hotter

i lean in closer, despite being able to hear perfectly well

Old 05-11-2011, 12:01 AM   #48
fredebare69
Flirting Good!

fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like fredebare69 Is God Like

warmer

Last edited by fredebare69; 05-19-2011 at 10:47 PM.
fredebare69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:19 PM   #49
smartass
exile in guyville

colder, don't rely on the cliche

you catch me noticing you, noticing me

Old 05-11-2011, 11:23 PM   #50
Silversea
Tromping along

hotter - we feed each other.

I lick between your toes

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: