Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 07-16-2017, 07:37 PM   #176
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,506 Times in 9,169 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aradia View Post
Am I the only one that had to google wtf "kik" was?
For some reason I was reminded of Nestle Quik.
Probably.... old lady
Aradia (07-17-2017)
Old 07-16-2017, 07:46 PM   #177
Zero
Oh really ....

Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like
Default Improvements

To me it's really simple. There are a couple of key issues and you can address them quickly if you treat the site like a product

1- Lack of new membership - Due to my opinion lack of evolution on the site. We don't communicate the same way we did 13 years ago and this site has not really evolved in that time. This site is about communication.

Solution or suggestions - issue is something that can be addressed by some free platforms that can be integrated into the site. Image posting and hosting, chat, video etc. Site needs some modernization. Maybe a collection plate being passed might help that too.

2- Lack of Member retention - I think there are 2 problems here. We make it too hard to get engaged. (150-500) is not good anymore and needs to change. Bad community treatment of new members and bad guidance for them.

There other part is there is a huge circle jerk of people here that have been here far too long and not a lot of new members since around 2014. A lot of it is elites attitudes to newbies. Be it the chickenheads or the leg humpers. Too many get scared away and people get hurt.

Solution or suggestions more mods. This is really simple .. More mods that help with things like guide new members. Get them posting and answering questions. Also to control the elites that swarm the newbies either with hate or with leg humping. So many people just have a bad first taste.

BTW I'm talking a lot more mods. Like at least double if not more and but with a tier effect. Kind of like reddit has admins and mods.

Chance the posting rules to like (50 and 150). 50 post stops the spammers and 150 shows more than enough devotion. 500 post is old and no longer needed. It drives away people who simply with go elsewhere because the time sink is too high

3 - Stale content - Same threads and same tired shit

Solution or suggestions this is simple... get more new people.

4- Lack of live interaction/Chat - PM is a shitty way to communicate and the chat room is well a terd for 2005 much less 2017.

There are many free clients for chat that can be integrated into the site. I already mentioned Discord as an awesome platform but there are other. If we want to grow this would be a huge step into keeping people here and active. The content circle jerk is pretty bad.

Now if the idea is not to grown or barely then I think this is more than fine. No major issues once you get used to navigating the way things are.
Old 07-16-2017, 08:18 PM   #178
Zero
Oh really ....

Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
Not confirming nor denying this type of stuff happens. That said 'kik' groups would be impossible for us to moderate. If posts aren't reported we have a hard time following every minute little tiff/disturbance

A post like this could actually be considered doing the very thing you are accusing others of
Shawn, first let me thank you man and all the mods because you have a thankless job. I do really appreciate what you guys do sincerely.

With that said man this is kind of the issue. I know you guys can MOD everything that happens. I know you can't mod KIK .. haha ... but we all know the usual suspects. When you can go around and everyone can name 1 or 2 people and that adds ups to the same 5 or 6 people you have a problem.

This is not a court of law where you have to be found guilty. The forums should be a safe place for everyone and bullying is fucking despicable. I would suggest taking a much more proactive approach and say there is an intolerance of it period. Have conversations with these people.

Look it's not impossible because we did it on a car forum I was involved with years back and we slapped that shit down. The only reason they do it now is because people stick their head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening because it's easier. Still no one says anything it's just ok.

Yes my post is very much in line with what I'm talking about but it would be pretty sad to come down on the person trying to help others.

To me it doesn't personally affect me because I could give two flying fucks about those tired ass people. Still not one but many people complain about the same shit behind closed doors about the same people and it amazes me they continue to prance around here like queens of the ball.

Sorry man!
Old 07-16-2017, 08:48 PM   #179
Sensual Woman
Goodbye

Thanked 5,106 Times in 3,543 Posts
Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like

Quote:
Am I the only one that had to google wtf "kik" was?
For some reason I was reminded of Nestle Quik.
I still don't get what it is. Maybe I'm ready for the old folks home...
Aradia (07-17-2017)
Old 07-16-2017, 08:51 PM   #180
SpecialK
My blog is my homepage..

Thanked 5,901 Times in 4,610 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Woman View Post
a more current replacement for the old style yahoo messenger... only you can see when your message has been read.. I think I have 4 people total on mine.. but haven't used it in awhile.
Sensual Woman (07-16-2017)
Old 07-16-2017, 08:55 PM   #181
JerseyGirl
(。♥‿♥。)

Thanked 16,861 Times in 13,148 Posts
JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like JerseyGirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
a more current replacement for the old style yahoo messenger... only you can see when your message has been read.. I think I have 4 people total on mine.. but haven't used it in awhile.
I don't use any apps...I cant be bothered as Aradia said wtf is kik and do people use yahoo anymore?...I like my text messaging ..
JerseyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JerseyGirl For This Useful Post:
Aradia (07-17-2017)
Old 07-16-2017, 09:03 PM   #182
SpecialK
My blog is my homepage..

Thanked 5,901 Times in 4,610 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
I don't use any apps...I cant be bothered as Aradia said wtf is kik and do people use yahoo anymore?...I like my text messaging ..
I still have my yahoo messenger.. but I know I haven't used that at all this year... and I'm not certain about last year... being where I am... there are just a few people I have in my contacts to keep in touch with... messenger.. kik.. or texting.. I probably have more text contacts.... but even that is a very minimal amount.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:04 PM   #183
Sensual Woman
Goodbye

Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like Sensual Woman Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post

I had no idea it even existed. I am technologically challenged.
Aradia (07-17-2017)
Old 07-17-2017, 12:19 AM   #184
Aradia
Court Jester

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,891 Posts
Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
To me it's really simple. There are a couple of key issues and you can address them quickly if you treat the site like a product

1- Lack of new membership - Due to my opinion lack of evolution on the site. We don't communicate the same way we did 13 years ago and this site has not really evolved in that time. This site is about communication.

Solution or suggestions - issue is something that can be addressed by some free platforms that can be integrated into the site. Image posting and hosting, chat, video etc. Site needs some modernization. Maybe a collection plate being passed might help that too.

2- Lack of Member retention - I think there are 2 problems here. We make it too hard to get engaged. (150-500) is not good anymore and needs to change. Bad community treatment of new members and bad guidance for them.

There other part is there is a huge circle jerk of people here that have been here far too long and not a lot of new members since around 2014. A lot of it is elites attitudes to newbies. Be it the chickenheads or the leg humpers. Too many get scared away and people get hurt.

Solution or suggestions more mods. This is really simple .. More mods that help with things like guide new members. Get them posting and answering questions. Also to control the elites that swarm the newbies either with hate or with leg humping. So many people just have a bad first taste.

BTW I'm talking a lot more mods. Like at least double if not more and but with a tier effect. Kind of like reddit has admins and mods.

Chance the posting rules to like (50 and 150). 50 post stops the spammers and 150 shows more than enough devotion. 500 post is old and no longer needed. It drives away people who simply with go elsewhere because the time sink is too high

3 - Stale content - Same threads and same tired shit

Solution or suggestions this is simple... get more new people.

4- Lack of live interaction/Chat - PM is a shitty way to communicate and the chat room is well a terd for 2005 much less 2017.

There are many free clients for chat that can be integrated into the site. I already mentioned Discord as an awesome platform but there are other. If we want to grow this would be a huge step into keeping people here and active. The content circle jerk is pretty bad.

Now if the idea is not to grown or barely then I think this is more than fine. No major issues once you get used to navigating the way things are.
I kinda think that with the advancements in tech, the forum over the last few years has seen people that would have normally spent more time and energy here go to other platforms that aren't integrated into this forum. For example, the ones that slide to the right, or whatever that app is, the scoring one. I don't know the name of it, I'm old someone told me about it and I wasn't listening.

The other reality is mods can't cheerlead or protect people into posting or fitting in. I've seen a lot of um, elites as you call them, (which I'm going to assume means the people who have participated past the 500 posts you mentions), help out the new people here. There are a shit ton of good peeps here that help each other out. For reals.

And I like the fact that people need to put in 500 post effort. It makes people who want to be here, be here. Things that are worth it take effort. If you didn't have that, imagine the leg humping, as you put it, that would go on around here.

Also, we can all make threads. If you have some ideas, please make some threads. I do it all the time. Sometimes they don't exactly make front page news, but fuck it I tried.

And if you've never been a mod, it's a hell of a job. You have to get people you trust. You can't just say hey you four, go nuts modding the forum. It's deeper than that. Plus I'm pretty sure these peeps give up their time. It's a big jorb.

It's good you're thinking outside the content box, that's awesome. Now get out there and make some threads, soldier!!!
Aradia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aradia For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (07-17-2017), Just A Girl (07-24-2017), madmax (07-17-2017)
Old 07-17-2017, 12:19 AM   #185
Aradia
Court Jester

Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like Aradia Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Woman View Post
Girl, if you're ready for the home, make room for me. Cuz I have NO idea what half the tech mentioned even means nevermind what it does.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:20 AM   #186
Aradia
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
Probably.... old lady
Keep it up sonny and you won't get any lint covered butterscotch from the bottom of my purse
Old 07-17-2017, 02:14 AM   #187
Alpheius
Greek god who can't draw

Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like

Taking a more clinical approach, if bolstering new membership numbers is a goal, it could be useful to drill into new membership acquisition and retention numbers.

In terms of attracting new members, it might beneficial to evaluate how the site is doing in terms of web discoverability. How do we do in terms of search ranking? Where are all the current sources of new members and how can we increase throughput through existing channels and broaden to other channels? Would we consider advertising? How about plugging into exisiting online networks of forums to promote greater numbers of incoming links to the site? Maybe having a presence through mobile app stores by developing and distributing a custom app.. etc etc.

In terms of retaining new members, it would be useful to analyse how new members engage with the site and see what keeps new members here and what makes others leave. In the latter case, we should have existing telemetry to see what final actions are completed by new users just before they abandon the site. These would be the easiest problems to address first. Is it trying out chat and discovering that it doesn't work on their mobile devices, or going on and seeing a ghost town... etc etc.

Of course, an increase in new members and activity would increase the operational and moderating load and costs too. Not sure if this is already an existing bottleneck. The time, effort, and costs running this site as it currently stands must be already quite severe.

All this is assuming, of course, that there is a problem with the site that needs fixing, and that this solution will come through the injection of new members.
Alpheius is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alpheius For This Useful Post:
Zero (07-17-2017)
Old 07-17-2017, 07:15 AM   #188
Enigma77
JAG's Juicy Lobster🔥🔥

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,454 Posts
Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Girl View Post
If you've got someone on ignore that they can't view your wall.
I think it should hide your posts as well.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:17 AM   #189
Sensual Woman
Goodbye

Quote:
Girl, if you're ready for the home, make room for me. Cuz I have NO idea what half the tech mentioned even means nevermind what it does.
I will be the one drinking vodka and singing karaoke in the corner.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:55 AM   #190
madmax
Donator

Thanked 5,727 Times in 4,460 Posts
madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like

Quote:
Understanding tech is the easy part ... understanding women, now that's HARD
Old 07-17-2017, 09:35 AM   #191
Zero
Oh really ....

Quote:
I kinda think that with the advancements in tech, the forum over the last few years has seen people that would have normally spent more time and energy here go to other platforms that aren't integrated into this forum. For example, the ones that slide to the right, or whatever that app is, the scoring one. I don't know the name of it, I'm old someone told me about it and I wasn't listening.

The other reality is mods can't cheerlead or protect people into posting or fitting in. I've seen a lot of um, elites as you call them, (which I'm going to assume means the people who have participated past the 500 posts you mentions), help out the new people here. There are a shit ton of good peeps here that help each other out. For reals.

And I like the fact that people need to put in 500 post effort. It makes people who want to be here, be here. Things that are worth it take effort. If you didn't have that, imagine the leg humping, as you put it, that would go on around here.

Also, we can all make threads. If you have some ideas, please make some threads. I do it all the time. Sometimes they don't exactly make front page news, but fuck it I tried.

And if you've never been a mod, it's a hell of a job. You have to get people you trust. You can't just say hey you four, go nuts modding the forum. It's deeper than that. Plus I'm pretty sure these peeps give up their time. It's a big jorb.

It's good you're thinking outside the content box, that's awesome. Now get out there and make some threads, soldier!!!

We can agree to disagree
Old 07-24-2017, 04:36 PM   #192
Violetsrblue
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 5,054 Times in 3,171 Posts
Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like

We should be able to "like" blog comments
Violetsrblue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Violetsrblue For This Useful Post:
Just A Girl (07-24-2017)
Old 07-24-2017, 05:06 PM   #193
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,506 Times in 9,169 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

If money is not an issue.... could you imagine a M&F Live feature.... I'd love to see people losing their collective minds live while reading the fisting thread for the first time
Just A Girl (07-24-2017)
Old 07-24-2017, 05:13 PM   #194
Just A Girl
Notorious J.A.G.

Thanked 32,037 Times in 19,870 Posts
Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like Just A Girl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post

While I don't disagree that people don't always mesh, I think that it's unfair to say that anyone has been here "far too long" is that me? Is that you? Should membership expire after a time?
We hear from a couple newbs that the razing is too much but I don't see it that way. We're all mostly here incognito, without our spouses knowledge. That requires a certain level of trust in the people we interact with. Generally speaking every new member gets the same type of banter. The ones that don't seem to mesh are usually the ones that are either are only interested in friendship with the opposite sex or that turn banter into the hurtful and offensive stuff you refer to.
When I was new, people thought I was someone else or I was annoying or whatever. I took much flack. I didn't be a jerk, I didn't insult people. I kept posting and put myself out there.
Further, there's an ignore button for a reason. It's quite handy.
Lastly, the reason people need 500 posts is to show some effort that they want to be part of the community and not just have their own personal fan club.
I'm not trying to be combative or immature. I'm trying to explain why to me, this is a quite natural process in communities like this and targeting people because they've been here "entirely too long" is unfair.
Just A Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 05:18 PM   #195
MishMash
Fire Starter

Thanked 6,032 Times in 3,844 Posts
MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like

Can we have soda machines in the lunch room?...Please!
southern1 (07-24-2017), Violetsrblue (07-24-2017)
Old 07-24-2017, 05:23 PM   #196
MisterBlueSky
Just Ask

Thanked 2,751 Times in 2,065 Posts
MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpheius View Post
Taking a more clinical approach, if bolstering new membership numbers is a goal, it could be useful to drill into new membership acquisition and retention numbers.

In terms of attracting new members, it might beneficial to evaluate how the site is doing in terms of web discoverability. How do we do in terms of search ranking? Where are all the current sources of new members and how can we increase throughput through existing channels and broaden to other channels? Would we consider advertising? How about plugging into exisiting online networks of forums to promote greater numbers of incoming links to the site? Maybe having a presence through mobile app stores by developing and distributing a custom app.. etc etc.

In terms of retaining new members, it would be useful to analyse how new members engage with the site and see what keeps new members here and what makes others leave. In the latter case, we should have existing telemetry to see what final actions are completed by new users just before they abandon the site. These would be the easiest problems to address first. Is it trying out chat and discovering that it doesn't work on their mobile devices, or going on and seeing a ghost town... etc etc.

Of course, an increase in new members and activity would increase the operational and moderating load and costs too. Not sure if this is already an existing bottleneck. The time, effort, and costs running this site as it currently stands must be already quite severe.

All this is assuming, of course, that there is a problem with the site that needs fixing, and that this solution will come through the injection of new members.
Alpheius is just hankering to do the data analytics for the site - and actually, that is not a bad idea. Turn the lad loose, I think he'd come up with come surprising trends.

Also - a lot of mentions about new member to keep the place fresh, which of course is the life blood of a message board. Yes, newbs do get scared off, and yes, lots of us pick on them when we should recall how scared we all where making our first post (Daniel though...jeez, that one was impossible not jump on).

I think one thing that could have a very quick impact on keeping newbs is getting more to make a FIRST POST. It is amazing to see through out the day the new names that pop up that never make a post. Sure - plenty would never stay no matter what (when you see a name like "AssInPanties", you kinda assume he ain't staying). So my suggestion is this: have some method to let them know - as soon as they sign up, they are members. Make it crystal clear. I know when I signed up 2 years ago, I spent 2 days waiting for the confirmation email, only to later realize I didn't need one. And how many times do you see a newb post saying "How do I know if I am okay to post?" Just imagine how many never even attempt to ask

That I think would have a huge bang for the buck - make it crystal clear that when they register, they are good to go, so get posting!
MisterBlueSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MisterBlueSky For This Useful Post:
Alpheius (07-24-2017), Just A Girl (07-24-2017), MishMash (07-24-2017), Violetsrblue (07-24-2017)
Old 07-24-2017, 05:46 PM   #197
MishMash
Fire Starter

Thanked 6,032 Times in 3,844 Posts
MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like MishMash Is God Like

I think people should be able to post right away but only in the newsroom. That way we'll get to know who they truly are rather quickly.
ByronBay (07-24-2017), gdgrl (07-24-2017), Just A Girl (07-24-2017), MisterBlueSky (07-24-2017), Shawn (07-24-2017)
Old 07-24-2017, 05:59 PM   #198
Violetsrblue
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 5,054 Times in 3,171 Posts
Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like Violetsrblue Is God Like

Move the Sanctuary out of the Gold Club. It should be in a members only forum but just not the Gold Club. I don't really get why only veterans should have access to this part of the site?
Violetsrblue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Violetsrblue For This Useful Post:
MishMash (07-24-2017)
Old 07-24-2017, 06:05 PM   #199
vlinder
})i({

Thanked 7,389 Times in 4,699 Posts
vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like vlinder Is God Like

To edit sent messages which aren't read yet
Old 07-24-2017, 07:45 PM   #200
MisterBlueSky
Just Ask

Thanked 2,751 Times in 2,065 Posts
MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like MisterBlueSky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violetsrblue View Post
Move the Sanctuary out of the Gold Club. It should be in a members only forum but just not the Gold Club. I don't really get why only veterans should have access to this part of the site?
Answer: AssInPanties would be in the Sanctuary on Day 1
MisterBlueSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MisterBlueSky For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (Yesterday), Just A Girl (07-24-2017)