Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 01-30-2006, 11:08 AM   #26
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissiemybuttie
hey sex kitten your buttie is hanging out....

love ya babes!!!!!!

hi kissie that not my buttie that is daves

luv ya to babes
sex_kitten_4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:08 AM   #27
Trev
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy
Good point, right after we've gone down so many bunny trails that no one knows the original topic of the thread!!
Thats the fun part, you have to go back and re-read the topic and go back down memory lane and see what you would say differently.
Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:09 AM   #28
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like

Quote:
Good point, right after we've gone down so many bunny trails that no one knows the original topic of the thread!!
Hence the reason behind this thread...so I don't have to worry about making you hall monitors mad...
Barkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:09 AM   #29
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute sex_kitten_4u has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev
Doing fine, thanks. Been on mainly at night.
guess i will just have to become a night owl then
Old 01-30-2006, 11:12 AM   #30
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

You don't make me mad honey, I love your bunny trails! Especially when I get a chance to chase you down one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkiss
Hence the reason behind this thread...so I don't have to worry about making you hall monitors mad...
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:14 AM   #31
Trev
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You don't make me mad honey, I love your bunny trails! Especially when I get a chance to chase you down one!
Didn't Lena say that he was a rooster?
Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:16 AM   #32
Barkiss
Primadogga

Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev
Didn't Lena say that he was a rooster?
And WB says I'm a dog and goose...I'm having a horrible animal personality conflict...
Old 01-30-2006, 11:19 AM   #33
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
And WB says I'm a dog and goose...I'm having a horrible animal personality conflict...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww barkiss you are just cute
Old 01-30-2006, 11:21 AM   #34
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Right fill it up

Quote:
I have no idea Barksy?! That's what I've been wondering from day one! I reply when I have something to say, and skip it if I don't, but I'm not going to fill up posts just sticking a damn smiley in! What a copout!
Well, except here.
Go ahead you post pigs! Go wild! hey! why not put one smiley on each post for abour three pages? That'll get the numbers up!
But someone has to tell me one day...why the hell does it matter??? geesh!
Okay, I'm going to curl up on my and watch what happens to this poor thread...
Anyoen got any chocolate? I'd love one with my coffee.
Im not filling for filling sake, I have said all along I love this site and I like answering the threads that I read, each to their own, but while the soapbox is out, If I want a chat with someone on here I will. If I want to bring Happiness into my life and I can make someone smile I will. Im sorry if you look upon it that Im racing ahead Im not, you can take away the posting numbers it makes no difference to me no difference at all. I spend time on here because its all I have in the winter months, I seem to be wrong in everything I do of late, cant post remarks on here with wording associated to females as its considered offensive but was part of the english lanquage, yet if someone else uses it nothing is said.................And if I use smileys in my posts Im sorry. If people dont like my posts then I,ll leave and you can have it all.
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:23 AM   #35
Barkiss
Primadogga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norfolkdave
Im not filling for filling sake, I have said all along I love this site and I like answering the threads that I read, each to their own, but while the soapbox is out, If I want a chat with someone on here I will. If I want to bring Happiness into my life and I can make someone smile I will. Im sorry if you look upon it that Im racing ahead Im not, you can take away the posting numbers it makes no difference to me no difference at all. I spend time on here because its all I have in the winter months, I seem to be wrong in everything I do of late, cant post remarks on here with wording associated to females as its considered offensive but was part of the english lanquage, yet if someone else uses it nothing is said.................And if I use smileys in my posts Im sorry. If people dont like my posts then I,ll leave and you can have it all.
I'm not going to speak for Jazzy, but I don't think she was referring to you...

You've set the path, we are just humble followers..
Old 01-30-2006, 11:26 AM   #36
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default LOl man

Quote:
I'm not going to speak for Jazzy, but I don't think she was referring to you...

You've set the path, we are just humble followers..
Sorry Barkiss but I thought it was I do love this site, I have as well greatest respect for everyone on here, I like to try to get people to laugh as in this world today so much pain and suffering, and this site is so unusual, so different and if I had to pay to be on here I would, its my life now and I just felt a little hurt at the remarks thats all, and you know me thats unusual.
Old 01-30-2006, 11:27 AM   #37
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

Cut the defensive act Dave. I wasn't talking about you. It isn't always about you. Why did think it was? Did I mention any names? And why the wounded duck act every time someone calls you directly on something anyway? You certainly don't have any hesitancy calling out others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norfolkdave
Old 01-30-2006, 11:40 AM   #38
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default Defensive

Quote:
Cut the defensive act Dave. I wasn't talking about you. It isn't always about you. Why did think it was? Did I mention any names? And why the wounded duck act every time someone calls you directly on something anyway? You certainly don't have any hesitancy calling out others.

meow meow meow

Last edited by Norfolkdave; 01-30-2006 at 11:56 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-30-2006, 12:13 PM   #39
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

You're right, Dave, I had my claws out. They're back in now. Keep posting you crazy man.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:22 PM   #40
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
You're right, Dave, I had my claws out. They're back in now. Keep posting you crazy man.

Uhhh -- before you put them away, could you scratch my back?? I can't seem to reach THAT spot.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:27 PM   #41
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

ha
Old 01-30-2006, 12:31 PM   #42
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

smartass. You need to be spanked, not scratched.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:34 PM   #43
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
smartass. You need to be spanked, not scratched.

hey sis he would enjoy that
Old 01-30-2006, 12:35 PM   #44
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Good point. OKay he doesn't get spanked, even if he's begging!!
Old 01-30-2006, 12:38 PM   #45
Barkiss
Primadogga

What if I begged for him? Always willing to help another man...
Old 01-30-2006, 12:39 PM   #46
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Whose going to scratch my back................heh heh heh
Old 01-30-2006, 12:39 PM   #47
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
What if I begged for him? Always willing to help another man...
that would not be fair that is cheating and he would still get the pleasure sorry not allowed
Old 01-30-2006, 12:41 PM   #48
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default Buttie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_kitten_4u
hi kissie that not my buttie that is daves

luv ya to babes
Thats a sandwhich isnt it!!!!!!!!Who wants to be the filling
Old 01-30-2006, 12:42 PM   #49
Barkiss
Primadogga

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_kitten_4u
that would not be fair that is cheating and he would still get the pleasure sorry not allowed
ok...what if I begged for me, and he can watch???
Old 01-30-2006, 12:46 PM   #50
sex_kitten_4u
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
ok...what if I begged for me, and he can watch???

he can only watch from his webcam then

Tags
hijack