Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 10-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #26
spidersrainbow
What to say...

spidersrainbow Is God Like spidersrainbow Is God Like spidersrainbow Is God Like spidersrainbow Is God Like spidersrainbow Is God Like spidersrainbow Is God Like spidersrainbow Is God Like spidersrainbow Is God Like spidersrainbow Is God Like spidersrainbow Is God Like spidersrainbow Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post

Eventually the heart heals and someone makes you giddy.
I've sworn off love a bazillion times but go back for more.
I think eventually you will too.
I love your thoughts too many of them unappreciated, to me the heart speaks of the very caharacter you are, Kisses thy hand and thanx you sincerely for your kindness.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:35 PM   #27
PunkyBob
Hooked on Ninjadorable.

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,999 Posts
PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like

Quote:
Punky's tagline
When Punky says "whatever" to me..
And his Av. WTF is that thing???

I *knew* you were paying attention to me!

As for the av... I lost a bet, okay?
Old 10-14-2010, 04:39 PM   #28
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyBob View Post
I *knew* you were paying attention to me!

As for the av... I lost a bet, okay?
I HATE IT.
It's really fucking awful.
I can't even LOOK at it. LOL.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:46 PM   #29
CaliGal
broken

Thanked 5,193 Times in 3,734 Posts
CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like

Love isn't supposed to hurt, but it can... everything in life worth doing or feeling has the potential for hurt. You just have to be able to accept that and jump in with both feet. I was so in love with my husband when we first started out... but he did nothing but hurt me in the last 4 years. And eventually broke my heart. That doesn't mean I'll block any chances at love in the future.... but it's like falling off a horse. Sooner or later, ya gotta get back up on and give it another go.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:47 PM   #30
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,690 Times in 3,073 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

J Giles thinks so.....
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big O For This Useful Post:
hpygrl (10-17-2010), so_very_fine (10-17-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 04:59 PM   #31
ReddressDevi
not here to stay....

Thanked 3,414 Times in 2,659 Posts
ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Just Me(f) View Post
I think love hurts in so many ways.. thats why I quit love it Sucks.. I used to think love meant being made to hurt physically and emotionally but I know better now.. and that was not love..(and if you love that person it kills your love) But I do know healthy love can hurt(I wouldnt know personally know but I have seen it with other people). So I wish I could have felt the healthy type of love first..

You will love again....and I know how hard it is to get passed what you have gone through! But remember you cannot love if you let your past haunt you....and unfortunately its very hard to let go of our past!
ReddressDevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:04 PM   #32
PunkyBob
Hooked on Ninjadorable.

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,999 Posts
PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like PunkyBob Is God Like

Worst hurt in the world, bar none. Why do you think people jump off bridges? I still believe, however, that if you don't keep looking for it, you'll die inside anyway. Without true love, or the yearning for it, there's nothing.It's out there... it really is.
Sneaky (10-14-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 05:05 PM   #33
caniplay4aday
... a slow exit

caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like caniplay4aday Is God Like

Yes, love hurts but if it didnt would it be love?
caniplay4aday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:17 PM   #34
MuchachitaSpice
**Unapproachable**

Thanked 4,062 Times in 2,517 Posts
MuchachitaSpice has disabled reputation

True love always hurts... its the only real way to know it is true...
MuchachitaSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:27 PM   #35
Sergeant Pepper

Sergeant Pepper has disabled reputation

I think love hurts only if the one you love doesn't love you back.
november (10-18-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 05:31 PM   #36
Jaybird

Thanked 1,136 Times in 917 Posts
Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like Jaybird Is God Like

If it hurts then it's not.. or it wasn't love.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:33 PM   #37
Icarus
Putting the Stud in Study

Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like Icarus Is God Like

Quote:
Yes. It's why it freaks everyone out.
At some point you will miss that person....that hurts.
At some point you will have difficulty communicating or be misunderstood..that hurts.
At some point you will be careless and hurt someone you love...that hurts to too...

It's how you move on from it.
But to open yourself up to love is to open yourself up to some hurt.
Morbid, but true.
Spot on Sneaky, I don't think it's morbid at all. Can't have the sweet without the sour.

It's not a beer belly, it's a gas tank for a sex machine.
Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Icarus For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (10-14-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 06:07 PM   #38
Brink
"Man of few words"

Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,107 Posts
Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like Brink Is God Like

Unless you're primed with the perfect set of skills and circumstances when love comes knocking then, potentially, you will be welcoming in a World of hurt right to your doorstep!

But I don't think this hurt exists as a companion to the love or that it ought to go hand-in-hand with the experience...Just that by letting someone into your heart, you invariably give them a direct route into your inner-most feelings. It's unlikely, even if you trust them entirely, that they - or the World around them - will never trip up accidently and make a horrible mess in there...Or, all the more worrying, that by getting to know you so well, they don't learn exactly where to jab when they want to be heard.
Sneaky (10-14-2010)
Old 10-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #39
Cristal
Rex's TROUBLE

Thanked 3,604 Times in 2,907 Posts
Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like Cristal Is God Like

because I love him more than he loves me
Old 10-14-2010, 06:20 PM   #40
emeraldblue
Fillz's Reality

Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,650 Posts
emeraldblue Is God Like emeraldblue Is God Like emeraldblue Is God Like emeraldblue Is God Like emeraldblue Is God Like emeraldblue Is God Like emeraldblue Is God Like emeraldblue Is God Like emeraldblue Is God Like emeraldblue Is God Like emeraldblue Is God Like

Love can hurt....But time heals...I would rather have loved and lost than not loved at all.....
Old 10-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #41
blueeyedtomcat
Flirting Guest

Love doesn't hurt, it is not being loved in return that really hurts.Also once you realize the other person doesn't feel the same towards you, it is very difficult to let go of someone you truly care about.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Cristal (10-14-2010)
Old 10-17-2010, 07:41 AM   #42
PA Loverboy
Internet Ho

PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like

It can hurt when it ends...especially if you care for the other person more than they cared for you.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:00 AM   #43
so_very_fine
I have new glasses

Thanked 1,113 Times in 803 Posts
so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like

Love itself is wonderful and precious and never to be taken for granted.

That being said, when you love truly, you open yourself up to that person and when doing that, you give them the ability to hurt you like others can't.

An off handed comment by someone could piss you off but not injure you. If your love said the same thing, it would devastate you.

So I do believe that hurt is part of it . . . . . BUT

I also think that forgiveness and understanding make up the best part of love, whether it is with your friends, lover, spouse or children.
so_very_fine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to so_very_fine For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (10-17-2010)
Old 10-17-2010, 08:14 AM   #44
Tyger(m)
Flirting God

Tyger(m) has a reputation beyond repute Tyger(m) has a reputation beyond repute Tyger(m) has a reputation beyond repute Tyger(m) has a reputation beyond repute Tyger(m) has a reputation beyond repute Tyger(m) has a reputation beyond repute Tyger(m) has a reputation beyond repute Tyger(m) has a reputation beyond repute Tyger(m) has a reputation beyond repute Tyger(m) has a reputation beyond repute Tyger(m) has a reputation beyond repute

Savvy when ya named this one ya put a hard thing down to feel good about.
Every answer here is either negative or struggling to find something positive. Mine probably won't be any different, but while the fact that love can make us hurt, it can make us joyous, happy and most importantly enjoyable to be around. Parents love their kids unconditionally, so any bad decisions or things they don't agree with hurt them. Other relationships are kinda conditional in that, for the most part, we can leave them and start over.
But the hurt of losing someone, even someone who hurt you (intentionally or with their own weakness), shows how strong an emotion this is. You can realize the bad times, but try to remember the good times. Hate and hurt won;t hold anything over you then. (easier said then done isn't it?)
Tyger(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tyger(m) For This Useful Post:
so_very_fine (10-17-2010)
Old 10-17-2010, 08:35 AM   #45
nuts 4 u
FBI

Location: not where you are, but give me a few days and i can be there( midwest)
nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like nuts 4 u Is God Like

yes very much

I thing that I don't understand is you see the hurt that your actions caused. So you try very hard not repeat , then your cause more hurt by not doing it again
nuts 4 u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:13 PM   #46
fever
At the edge of the abyss

Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,836 Posts
fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like

I don't think that love itself actually hurts, but when you truly open up to someone else, and deeply share yourself, it leaves you vulnerable. And without intentions (well, most of the time), yeah...that part sucks a whole lot!

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:18 PM   #47
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Well since we are human and fallible we are going to screw up even with the ones we love the most! So yes all kinds of love hurts...

Romantic
Friendly
Familial

All of it has the potential to hurt us because its perpertrated upon us by people!

I can live with that!
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:21 PM   #48
TomIAm
Not even 1/2way decent!

Thanked 17,828 Times in 10,427 Posts
TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts 4 u View Post
yes very much

I thing that I don't understand is you see the hurt that your actions caused. So you try very hard not repeat , then your cause more hurt by not doing it again
agree
Sneaky (10-17-2010)
Old 10-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #49
BlondieS
Chapter 2

Thanked 4,165 Times in 2,976 Posts
BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like BlondieS Is God Like

Yes, both physically and emotionally. There have been times my heart is so heavy emotionally, it literally feels like an anchor is sitting on top of it.
BlondieS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondieS For This Useful Post:
november (10-18-2010), Sneaky (10-17-2010)
Old 10-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #50
Booker
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like

No , I really don't think so....maybe the loss of love can hurt, but not love.
Booker is offline   Reply With Quote