Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 10-17-2010, 03:30 PM   #51
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,565 Times in 8,640 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvyone View Post
Yes or No. And for good measure toss in a "why"

Not love, itself...but the people we love can say or do things that cause us hurt. I don't think any of us would choose to live our lives without love, though. So, we run the risk (sometimes time after time) that the joy will outweigh the hurt.

We can't appreciate the view from the mountaintops if we didn't go through the valley.
Booker (10-17-2010), katydid (10-17-2010)
Old 10-17-2010, 11:12 PM   #52
SaturnSky(m)
Taking a break

SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like

Yes! For reasons others have already listed...but's that's no reason to avoid love if it finds you because there is also great pleasure to be found in it.
SaturnSky(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:28 PM   #53
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,428 Times in 12,481 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I am playing ignorant.. as I haven't read all the posts.. but I want to post my thoughts..
yes.. love hurts.. and it should.. it should be painful when it's not working out.. it should hurt when things aren't right.. and it should be within all of us to do what we can to make it work...

it hurts that I can't have the man I love.. it hurts that I can't see him (or even talk to him) every single day of my life.. it hurts that I know he loves me like mad and I can't make him happy every moment he breaths.. it hurts like hell.. but dammit.. I wouldn't give away that pain for the world.. it is so worth it!
Old 10-17-2010, 11:42 PM   #54
icb
If you only knew
Flirting Is My Life :)

icb has a reputation beyond repute icb has a reputation beyond repute icb has a reputation beyond repute icb has a reputation beyond repute icb has a reputation beyond repute icb has a reputation beyond repute icb has a reputation beyond repute icb has a reputation beyond repute icb has a reputation beyond repute icb has a reputation beyond repute icb has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to say no since the love I have is so strong and real
But I must say yes since there is a love that is in my mind ever day thats different than the one I live
icb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:55 PM   #55
katydid
Geographically challenged

Thanked 15,197 Times in 11,752 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

I don't think it is love so much that hurts. What hurts sometimes is the memories of the love that came before. My mind races with the pain of my marriage for example. And, every so often when my sweetheart now says or does something, I rush back to that time when that wounded me. And, it is like I get trapped inside of that with my present love. Don't know if that makes sense. But, because I am with lion and not my ex-husband any longer, I can untangle myself from that mess and bring myself out of the pain faster.
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:17 AM   #56
ironman7350
Living the dream

ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like ironman7350 Is God Like

Love is the most complex scenario in a mass spectrum of human emotions. It’s something everyone strives for, whether it’s to find the “one” to love and who will love them, or love a parent or child, to find a profession they love.

There are many varying degrees of love. People love their pets, their cars, their friends. But love is not free, and it comes with plenty of risk. Anytime you expose yourself to vulnerability, you risk rejection. It’s happened to almost everyone at one time or another.

With love comes some pain. The death of a loved one, the loss of a friend, these are part of the deal. No one wants to feel this pain, yet it is a part of life.

But along with these pains, hopefully there are many more days of joy and happiness to be shared with all. Just as we grieve for those loved ones we lose, we rejoice and cherish all the new loved ones who enter our lives.

Yes, love hurts at times. But it ALWAYS gives more to each of us than it takes away.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:11 AM   #57
november
Hippie Chick

november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like

it does when it's one sided
Old 10-21-2010, 08:57 AM   #58
humbleknight
Flirting God

humbleknight has disabled reputation

Love cannot always be perfect as we as humans are not perfect....what can make the concept of love perfect is the belief that through good times and bad times it endures if both parties want it to....I believe that is what love intended and if we expect anything more than we set ourselves up for disappointment and discord....so yes love at times hurts
humbleknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:00 AM   #59
katydid
Geographically challenged

Thanked 15,197 Times in 11,752 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

Nope~ real love feels better than anything else I can think of
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:04 AM   #60
Fwd40s
Flirting With Disaster

Thanked 3,558 Times in 3,060 Posts
Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like Fwd40s Is God Like

Love heals
Love strengthens
Love concurs

And love hurts
Old 10-21-2010, 09:06 AM   #61
msmangrove
Southern bred and fiesty

msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like

Not with the right person
Old 10-21-2010, 09:15 AM   #62
NYYlvr
First Due

Thanked 1,863 Times in 1,481 Posts
NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like

hurts like a bitch
NYYlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:17 AM   #63
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Only when I feel used by the ones I love!!!
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #64
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Well she told me that it hurt one time...............................but it was really dark and I missed the intended target and.........well........the rest was a bit of a shock to her
Han Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:33 AM   #65
angel
Bk 2 life ..Bk 2 reality

Thanked 2,059 Times in 1,734 Posts
angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like angel Is God Like

LOVE hurts only if you let it.... my heart was broken 25 years ago..... and it never really mended... not totally
angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:37 AM   #66
msmangrove
Southern bred and fiesty

msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like

Better to have known love and lost then to have never loved @ all
Old 10-21-2010, 09:39 AM   #67
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
Well she told me that it hurt one time...............................but it was really dark and I missed the intended target and.........well........the rest was a bit of a shock to her
Dang...I bet she still walks funny!
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:12 PM   #68
Booker
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like Booker Is God Like

I think love heals
Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:30 PM   #69
Kentx
Bad Wolf

Thanked 2,158 Times in 1,542 Posts
Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like Kentx Is God Like

Real love is not the giddy feeling its the contented safe happy feeling deep inside. When its ok your not with the person because you know they love you and you them. When real love hurts, is when it ends. That hurts more than anything, having your soul ripped open.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:32 PM   #70
Savvyone.
Flirting God

Thanked 7,160 Times in 5,643 Posts
Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like Savvyone. Is God Like

IF it didn't hurt it wouldn't be worthwhile going after.......
Savvyone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #71
Tndream
chaos in a corset

Thanked 1,415 Times in 916 Posts
Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like Tndream Is God Like

i dont think its love itself that hurts, its the loss of it that hurts
Old 10-21-2010, 01:59 PM   #72
Uncertainty
The Lusting Gentleman

Uncertainty Is God Like Uncertainty Is God Like Uncertainty Is God Like Uncertainty Is God Like Uncertainty Is God Like Uncertainty Is God Like Uncertainty Is God Like Uncertainty Is God Like Uncertainty Is God Like Uncertainty Is God Like Uncertainty Is God Like

It depends on how deeply you love.
The english language is poor - we only have one word for love. But in greek, it translates in to numerous meanings. Three such ones are:

"Eros" is lustful love. It passionate, it's earthly. It's prone to irrational, selfish, materialistic expression. You give nothing...you just take. It's lovers who know nothing of the heart of another. In someway, it hurts less when two live here...they can easily move on and find another for they gave nothing away of their heart.

"Phileo" is brotherly love, humanistic love. It is a conditional love - where love says "if you do, then I will love". But it also says "if you do not do, then I will withhold my love". And it hurts when one's conditions are unattainable...or one will not offer forgiveness so the other can again be conditionally accepted.

"Agape" is divine love. It is an unselfish love. It is a love that is unconditional, as a mother to a child. And it hurts the most - for the deeper you love, the more your love cannot be disconnected. And when another does not love you in the same way...they can walk away, and your love is still unfailing. Your care is no less.

The deeper you love...the more of your heart you place in the hand of another, as if to say..."I give it to you...it's yours. Do with it what you will."

Last edited by Uncertainty; 10-21-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Uncertainty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:57 PM   #73
beagle43
Panting Dog

beagle43 has a reputation beyond repute beagle43 has a reputation beyond repute beagle43 has a reputation beyond repute beagle43 has a reputation beyond repute beagle43 has a reputation beyond repute beagle43 has a reputation beyond repute beagle43 has a reputation beyond repute beagle43 has a reputation beyond repute beagle43 has a reputation beyond repute beagle43 has a reputation beyond repute beagle43 has a reputation beyond repute

depends on if both love each other or not
beagle43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:39 PM   #74
cheerymissy_34
Until Next Time....

cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute cheerymissy_34 has a reputation beyond repute

In my experience Love is very painful. I hope one day to find someone that will make me eat those words.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:44 PM   #75
Rex
Cristalized

Thanked 3,073 Times in 2,226 Posts
Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like

Love may hurt the mind. But the mind must be stronger.
Love may hurt the heart. But the heart is only a muscle.

True love shouldn't stress. All of life's distractions cut into one to one love.